Sherriffs can transfer to Duke, UVA, UNC and play immediately

Advertisement
If he goes to Duke or UNC we’ll have to make some changes to our call terminology and god knows what else he can hand them over. Of course he’ll be watching from the bench..zero chance he plays.
I'm sure the coaches tweek the terminology every year. But what do I know? You're the one with 7,500 posts.

I'm sure the coaches tweek the terminology every year. But what do I know? You're the one with 7,500 posts.

So what I know is you’re the pingaface that dredges up a months old now-irrelevant post because it’s just been announced he is going to a school we’ll never play.

And it’s tweak, not tweek, ******. Now get the pinga out of your mouth, *******.

Advertisement
So what I know is you’re the pingaface that dredges up a months old now-irrelevant post because it’s just been announced he is going to a school we’ll never play.

And it’s tweak, not tweek, ******. Now get the pinga out of your mouth, *******.
Guess someone's feelings are hurt.
Sticks and Stones my friend, sticks and stones.

Advertisement
Height is worthless if your release point is below your shoulders.

Lmao **** I thought we were just trying to hate and prevent him from shining in the Acc? Gtfoh clown

Advertisement
I'm sure he's a nice kid but he's the worst QB I have ever seen at Miami.

Good luck to the kid. Not sure why he pushed the appeal if he wasn't getting ACC interest. Not sure UNCC business school is in the same leagued as Duke and UVA.

Advertisement
I'm sure he's a nice kid but he's the worst QB I have ever seen at Miami.

Spencer Whipple would give him some competition for that honor

spencer whipple.jpg

Advertisement
Back