Sherriffs can transfer to Duke, UVA, UNC and play immediately

mendiso30

Freshman
ANGTFT.jpg

Advertisement
Somewhat surprising since those teams are in our division. I would have thought if he did get a approval for an ACC team, it would have been in the Atlantic.

If he goes to Duke or UNC we’ll have to make some changes to our call terminology and god knows what else he can hand them over. Of course he’ll be watching from the bench..zero chance he plays.

Advertisement
I’m just guessing here...the fair play eggheads on UM’s review committee gave it the ok.

But they’re not so dumb. Duke and UNC are home games, and we should still be able to beat them, even after Evan hands them over the playbook.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Could the university make his sign something stating he will not provide any football related information to them?

Dumb move. UM admin screws the football team yet again.

UNC was already cheating last year during our game by getting the play calls. I bet they're licking their chops now that they'll have our whole offensive playbook and all our play calls.

Advertisement
To alleviate some concerns: we don’t receive physical playbooks, every player has an iPad that must be turned in after the season. Coaches constantly change signs and play names from year to year. It’s extremely difficult to recall a playbook 6-9 months later while also learning a new playbook. This is a minor to non issue that’s getting blown out of proportion

To alleviate some concerns: we don’t receive physical playbooks, every player has an iPad that must be turned in after the season. Coaches constantly change signs and play names from year to year. It’s extremely difficult to recall a playbook 6-9 months later while also learning a new playbook. This is a minor to non issue that’s getting blown out of proportion

You don't think the senior backup quarterback had the playbook memorized?

Advertisement
Back