Sherriffs can transfer to Duke, UVA, UNC and play immediately

Good luck to the kid. Not sure why he pushed the appeal if he wasn't getting ACC interest. Not sure UNCC business school is in the same leagued as Duke and UVA.

Its not. Its not even as good as Miamis. The kids an idiot and should have shut his mouth and rode the bench at Miami. Its better for us that he left though. Opens up a spot.

Advertisement
So half you guys think he sucks and isn't worth a D1scholie, and the other half want to make fun of him for going to UNCC?

Just another day.

Wait a min... so this kid *****ed and moned, HS coach *****ed and moned but now he’s signing with UNCC?! What ******* dope

Advertisement
Wait a min... so this kid *****ed and moned, HS coach *****ed and moned but now he’s signing with UNCC?! What ******* dope
Remember brian fortay or the kid from Tampa who got arrested in the grove, Marve I think. Seems like theirs one every decade.

Advertisement
Advertisement
CaneFan 79 wrote

"Which he realistically has no chance of getting into; since he doesn't have the bare-minimum of two years work experience that Top 25 MBA programs usually require.

Additionally, top fulltime MBAs have a strict cohort system and class schedule which are not designed to made to work around practice.

Finally, in most programs it is Round 3 for applicants and only a few outstanding candidates are selected during that round:

https://www.fuqua.duke.edu/programs/daytime-mba/admissions-facts-dates

No offense, but if he is let into a Top MBA program at this point (just because he is a football player), the admitting program will lose a lot of hard won prestige."

I really don't think he'll have a problem. Player play 5th years all the time while earning masters including MBAs without meeting the normal requirements. The football coaches pull enormous weight in the admissions process. The programs with the cohort schedule will be a problem but any that don't run on that he'll be fine.

It turned out like I thought...Child goes to a Top 10 MBA program, they don't just let you in without without the work experience.

Sort of like Brax will have to work for you for a good while before he gets into his Top 10 MBA program...He may get a MIT and Harvard admit though, with those future Patriot connections!

Advertisement
kid had no business being here.. but he'll always be a cane for going through the struggle of a couple of camps. my hats off to him. BigPlingCane up in domes.

Advertisement
Back