Sherriffs can transfer to Duke, UVA, UNC and play immediately

If anyone bothered to watch the Pittsburgh game you'd realize that Edmond Shirtpuffs didn't know the playbook at all.

Advertisement
Every program in the country has the same policy. No one wants players transferring to teams on the schedule.

It won’t happen with Evan, but if a good player transfers to an opponent and whips us, then that would be an embarrassment and unnecessary. There are 120 places you can transfer to not on our schedule in FBS alone.

Where ever he transfers. He better hope that team plays in a league with no DL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why have rules if committee can overturn?? Who is on committee?

So they can examine unique situations/arguments such as his, which is his pursuit of a high-quality MBA program while having a 3.9.

If anything, it just builds a case against another weird allowance asked for all of a sudden from a top player to the same school.

This isin't going to happen very often and nothing to lose sleep about.

What is he going to hand them? inside zone lead, inside zone read, buck sweep, and 3 pass combos? Oh and the 2 RPO's Miami runs: double-slant and stalk-bubble. ****. Don't hand that **** over!

Advertisement
Does he want to play or just want a scholarship to go sit on the bench for a year?? Lol who cares what he knows, he is useless to every team on our schedule.

I hope he gets that UMASS offer though.

To alleviate some concerns: we don’t receive physical playbooks, every player has an iPad that must be turned in after the season. Coaches constantly change signs and play names from year to year. It’s extremely difficult to recall a playbook 6-9 months later while also learning a new playbook. This is a minor to non issue that’s getting blown out of proportion

iCloud backup and restore. Makes it even easier than carrying a playbook off.

Advertisement
Every function on them is locked except for the app that we use for film and our playbook

Good to know. Being in I.T. and very close ties with the guys at SANS, I can easily defeat that but will assume the typical athlete wouldn’t explore that avenue.

Advertisement
Back