Shaq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That’s a great point man..he did have one less game. By virtue of that one game he definitely surpasses at least total tackles from last year...shoot..if that’s a 10 tackle game..he’s in the high 90’s for total tackles.

It wasn’t less games it was 13 for both, we went to ACC title game which added one more and would have been 14 but with cancelation of Ark St it was 13.
13 in ‘16
13 in ‘17

Advertisement
LOL - Shaq is not perfection, who is, but I tell you one thing he is going to be, a starting NFL linebacker, and after that a successful professional in his chosen career.

He’s also an excellent football player, leader, and student of the game, and everyone is looking forward to greater things from him this year.

Have I missed anything the malcontents haven’t hit?

@UknowWhat the vast majority of canes fans appreciate what our talented freshmen/sophomore (soon to be juniors) LBs have accomplished, and understand where we’d be without them. I think just 2 or 3 people here are hypercritical by nature.

You also need to understand that the guy that started this thread @goldteethcanes is a known troll who used to post as @skolcanes.

He started this thread with the specific intent to shlt on Shaq because he’s a troll and he knew the reaction he would get.

This is the same guy who has actually talked shlt to recruits on Twitter and mocked them for getting good grades.

This is also a weirdo that sends out midnight booty tweets to male posters of CIS.

These are all verifiable facts.

The guy’s a twisted troll.

DBA11D87-5FB4-48AE-9E53-7BE1B3FDF252.jpeg

I watched every game he played in and to put him in the same sentence as Rogers, highsmith and Crawford is laughable. He wasn’t the best safety by any means but 10x better than those 3.

LOL - Shaq is not perfection, who is, but I tell you one thing he is going to be, a starting NFL linebacker, and after that a successful professional in his chosen career.

He’s also an excellent football player, leader, and student of the game, and everyone is looking forward to greater things from him this year.

Have I missed anything the malcontents haven’t hit?

@UknowWhat the vast majority of canes fans appreciate what our talented freshmen/sophomore (soon to be juniors) LBs have accomplished, and understand where we’d be without them. I think just 2 or 3 people here are hypercritical by nature.

You also need to understand that the guy that started this thread @goldteethcanes is a known troll who used to post as @skolcanes.

He started this thread with the specific intent to shlt on Shaq because he’s a troll and he knew the reaction he would get.

This is the same guy who has actually talked shlt to recruits on Twitter and mocked them for getting good grades.

This is also a weirdo that sends out midnight booty tweets to male posters of CIS.

These are all verifiable facts.

The guy’s a twisted troll.

View attachment 61284
wow this makes since now lol.... this guy gets mad at richt because our players don’t wear sleeves in game. He’s a clown

Quarterman has been very solid his first 2 years at Miami and his game will take another jump. Good Linebackers always do around their 3rd year or so. Excited to see how well he moves at 230 this season.

Advertisement
If the fans don't expect the very best the what's the fvckin point?
we can expect the best & still support a kid who contributes to our success. Nothing wrong with pointing out mistakes or criticizing something that happens. But not just focusing on that. Maybe im coming off as a hypocrite knowing my thoughts on malik. But i feel thats an entirely different situation.

Advertisement
I am fairly new to this forum and I've never actually posted anything yet, but complaining about Shaq is just ridiculous IMO...a true miami guy, plays with a lot of heart and is one of the leaders on this defense. People on here complain too much...If he has a monster year and declares for the draft early, people will find a way too b**ch about that too

we can expect the best & still support a kid who contributes to our success. Nothing wrong with pointing out mistakes or criticizing something that happens. But not just focusing on that. Maybe im coming off as a hypocrite knowing my thoughts on malik. But i feel thats an entirely different situation.

We all want the best.

That's the one thing we can all agree on.

Even Broke

Advertisement
That’s a great point man..he did have one less game. By virtue of that one game he definitely surpasses at least total tackles from last year...shoot..if that’s a 10 tackle game..he’s in the high 90’s for total tackles.

Didn’t Miami play 13 games the last two seasons? Lost Ark St game, but added ACC ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back