Shaq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
My facts are in this thread but you're a fcking idiot that can't read or comprehend and are too busy trying to win internet points from his daddy and the rest of your merrymen. Again and for the last time. I didn't EVER compare his soph numbers to guys who were juniors and seniors. I wrote that my expectation for him and Pink both for their junior seasons are 100 plus tackles like our previous dynamic duos at LB...you see dumb bytch...that's called projecting..I'm doing that based on how they've played and the standard that was set before them...at the University of Miami.

It doesn’t matter what you expect from their junior season. Your whole rant in this thread has been from your false conclusion that Shaq hasn’t lived up to what he should have. Then you’ve dropped names of what others have done later in their careers.

Expecting more from next season is a logical approach to a LB entering his junior year.

Btw, nobody is trying to impress UKnowWhat. I’ve never met him and probably won’t. We’re just not disrespectful jackasses.

It doesn’t matter what you expect from their junior season. Your whole rant in this thread has been from your false conclusion that Shaq hasn’t lived up to what he should have. Then you’ve dropped names of what others have done later in their careers.

Expecting more from next season is a logical approach to a LB entering his junior year.

Btw, nobody is trying to impress UKnowWhat. I’ve never met him and probably won’t. We’re just not disrespectful jackasses.

Brown nosing 101: jump into a convo & assume you know someone’s take without actually reading it.

A mere click of the first page states my position on this but who cares anyway..I’m not responsible for your understanding.

Brown nosing 101: jump into a convo & assume you know someone’s take without actually reading it.

A mere click of the first page states my position on this but who cares anyway..I’m not responsible for your understanding.

I read your first post. You stated that Shaq fell off after a great freshmen year. Then when it was pointed out that the numbers don’t support that, you went on rants calling everybody brown nosers. You have zero substance

Advertisement
I read your first post. You stated that Shaq fell off after a great freshmen year. Then when it was pointed out that the numbers don’t support that, you went on rants calling everybody brown nosers. You have zero substance
I did? This was my first post..see below
Freshman year was great...Sophomore was average bc of his great freshman year.
This season I need to see more plays made in the phone booth and he needs over 100 plus total tackles..

This post doesn’t state empirically or even imply that he fell off or hasn’t lived up to the hype of which you attributed to me on your previous post. You lied.

Even when presented with info about us missing a game which attributed to his stats being about the same..I wrote this
That’s a great point man..he did have one less game. By virtue of that one game he definitely surpasses at least total tackles from last year...shoot..if that’s a 10 tackle game..he’s in the high 90’s for total tackles.

and forgetting his memorable GT TD that I forgot...I even thanked those posters for reminding me of those things...see below
Good stuff..I totally forgot about that TD against GT.

As you see...you're nothing but a liar but I clearly understand why.
This is why...

You made this post on Page 2.

Well for one go back and watch GT in his freshmen year. He’s also made huge hits and sacks.

Nobody trashes their young talent like the fans on this board. Kosi hasn’t taken the job after his redshirt year so he’s trash. Shaq hasn’t outplayed seniors like Vilma or Dan Morgan as a sophomore so he’s butt too.
I asked a legit question bc I truly did not remember but here you are on Page 2 claiming that I trashed him and up this point..I had only wrote

1st post
"Freshman year was great...Sophomore was average bc of his great freshman year.
This season I need to see more plays made in the phone booth and he needs over 100 plus total tackles.."

2nd post
"You're just talking. His production in total Tackles, TFL, and Sacks all declined in Year 2.
Actually know what our players have done on the field before debating.
If we are going to compare him to Vilma, Barrow, Morgan, Lewis, etc...then his production shouldn't decline by any means.
you think those 4 dudes want to hear that silliness about quality of opponents...they balled out regardless of the opponent/schedule..

3rd post
"I watch him alot...for a lot of the game, I watch him to find the ball....he hasn't been very good consistently in the phone booth...I expect a huge leap this year though"

4th post
"This RIGHT HERE...you actually watch him like I do.
Him getting absolutely trucked by a freshman rb by a mere shoulder against FSU really ****ed me off.
I'm trying to think of a game changing play he's made in 2 years...."

5th post
"I'm sure these guys played 90 plays in high school
This isn't new to them...."

6th post
"It's not negative...it's a legit discussion.
He's pretty **** good but imho he hasn't take that next step to say he's elite....this is a big year for him and Pink both."

7th post
"I’m factoring in special teams & playing both ways also since most of these guys in high school hardly came off the field."

I made 7 posts before you wrote to me

Well for one go back and watch GT in his freshmen year. He’s also made huge hits and sacks.
Nobody trashes their young talent like the fans on this board. Kosi hasn’t taken the job after his redshirt year so he’s trash. Shaq hasn’t outplayed seniors like Vilma or Dan Morgan as a sophomore so he’s butt too.

No where in my previous 7posts before you replied to me shows me as trashing Shaq as you stated over and over again...you even told me to kiss your a$$ all bc you are a clout chasing cack surfer for Shaq's dad like I called you out to be.

Then your stupid *** brought up Morgan and Vilma when I never wrote that but you stated that I did here in this post below...
Great response. Not one number, fact, or anything substantial to explain why it’s okay to compare a sophomores numbers next to our great players in the juniors and senior seasons. Troll.
So this is YOUR ARGUMENT..you're making this **** up in your head and arguing them out to me when I never stated this.

I actually stated...see below..
Exactly....that's all it is!
It's like I said before..the only reason I considered his soph year was average was bc of his amazing freshman year.
Regardless of what his pops says...i think Shaq & Pink get to 100 plus total tackles.
I want them to bc it's the standard for our previous dynamic duos at LB.
Barrow (100 plus) & Smith (126) Junior Year
Barrow (136) & Smith (106) Senior Year
Morgan (139) & Webster (150)
Vilma (133) & DJ (108)
All these duos had 100 total tackles a piece as juniors. This is the standard I want him and Pink both to reach and I believe they can do it.

So what exactly are you talking about? You made up all this **** up and carried this on because you are a former ESE student parading around like you're intelligent thinking adult.

Lol “first year he was great second year he was average”

“I didn’t say he fell off. You lied”
Not reading your little book troll. You’re not that important

So this whole debate has me wondering...
Maybe one of you stat junkies can find info, that would support, or debunk the possible theory here.
1) all these "great" affore mentioned LB's who have played here...what were those D lines like?..Kennedy? Sapp? Wilfork? McDougle?.. ...does D-line play have any effect on the LB productivity?
2) when was the last time a major program marched out 3 true freshman LB's, to start, and carry them through D1 football?
...usually when a freshman hit the greens for the first time, there a vet next to him, not greenhorns on both sides!!
3) Of almost all the afore mentioned greats, seems none of them were charged with,.. "Picking up the peices of a once great program, and trying to resurect the dead"!!

These students have done wonders with this opportunity! ..and I'm sure many of our students are far from done leaving their mark, on our "new generation of hurricane greats".
But to compare them today, with the greats from yesteryear, ...ask how they would play, as juniors, behind some of those great D lines, of yesteryear!!

I don't know much, about a whole hella lot,..but to compare today's player stats, the way we are, against these teams of old, and the amount of surrounding talent they had,.. I think is a bit unfair, at the moment.

Just my .02

Lol “first year he was great second year he was average”

“I didn’t say he fell off. You lied”
If you weren't in ESE classes with a helmet on all day throughout school then you'd know better.

Saying his 2nd year was average in compared to his great first year doesn't mean he fell off or hasn't lived up to the hype...as you claimed I wrote/implied.

Not reading your little book troll. You’re not that important

You definitely read it...you don't want to address it bc I've just owned your lying ***.

Advertisement
If you weren't in ESE classes with a helmet on all day throughout school then you'd know better.

Saying his 2nd year was average in compared to his great first year doesn't mean he fell off or hasn't lived up to the hype...as you claimed I wrote/implied.

You definitely read it...you don't want to address it bc I've just owned your lying ***.

Nope.
But how do you go from great to average without falling off?

Sure act like he’s a JAG. I’m sure our defenses would have been fine without his 167 tackles, 6 sacks, 2 FR over the last two years. They didn’t need someone to step in and start calling the defense as a freshmen.
Middle linebackers make tackles, the defense is designed for them to make tackles...mind you I'm a highschool Linebacker coach so maybe I look at the game from a different perspective

I don't know T more than I know yall, but he ain't lying in the first post. Shaq needs 90 plus tackles all the studs have that. A Denzel Perryman jr year numbers wise could do him well and that's all I'm adding. I'm go watch this all star game since they done traded my boy Machado for peanuts probably.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The fact of the matter is this. What brought this thread down is the samething. That brings every thread down at some point here.

The WWE persona that run rampant on this board. The guys that think that every post they do. Is some interview with Mean Gene Okerlund before a PPV match.

9 times out of 10. The things that are said on here. Would never be said face to face. There is no respect for the few board rules we have and none for each other.

Gotta agree with u here bruh. This is crazy that this is going on this long... i still say if buddy is an adult good lord must his parents have neglected him.
Hit the report button. Things can be handled faster if this option was used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back