Shaq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Dudes be trashing Malik, Knowles, etc but I guess it’s all good bc their daddy, brother, coach, handler doesn’t post here.

FOH Brown nosing hypocrites.

BD73E452-B34A-405B-B809-32270863D68F.jpeg
BD73E452-B34A-405B-B809-32270863D68F.jpeg

Dudes be trashing Malik, Knowles, etc but I guess it’s all good bc their daddy, brother, coach, handler doesn’t post here.

FOH Brown nosing hypocrites.
Interesting verb usage. I am not in the camp of s'hitting on current players. Nevertheless, to use Malik and Knowles as examples to make your argument, especially when using the verb "trashing" is an interesting call. One can objectively make an argument that Malik and Knowles played like trash last year, especially Knowles. Hence, why trashing, though not my style, can be deemed applicable according to their performances on the field.

I don't see how anyone can objectively say that Shaq has played like trash since his arrival at coral gables. Therefore, "trashing" him is not applicable.

Every player, and coach for that matter, is subject to criticism. However, to say that people should be trashing Shaq because they trashed Malik and Knowles is comical. Then you implied that if those same critics don't trash Shaq, that will make them a "brown noser?" C'mon guy!

Interesting verb usage. I am not in the camp of s'hitting on current players. Nevertheless, to use Malik and Knowles as examples to make your argument, especially when using the verb "trashing" is an interesting call. One can objectively make an argument that Malik and Knowles played like trash last year, especially Knowles. Hence, why trashing, though not my style, can be deemed applicable according to their performances on the field.

I don't see how anyone can objectively say that Shaq has played like trash since his arrival at coral gables. Therefore, "trashing" him is not applicable.

Every player, and coach for that matter, is subject to criticism. However, to say that people should be trashing Shaq because they trashed Malik and Knowles is comical. Then you implied that if those same critics don't trash Shaq, that will make them a "brown noser?" C'mon guy!

Thread lock

Reactions: reg
Advertisement

I struck a nerve? Got your cape on aye? You don't understand bc you're a clout chasing motor mouth moron and your brain should sue you for non support.

The overall point is anything written critically/negatively is taken as "players being trashed"...morons like you pick and choose who you want to apply this labeling to. If they are all Canes and no one should be "trashed" then keep that same energy for every single player.

If a player's handler, relative, etc posts on this board...it's nothing but a cack sucking contest for that person whose related to that Cane and all objectivity has to be thrown out of the window.

I struck a nerve? Got your cape on aye? You don't understand bc you're a clout chasing motor mouth moron and your brain should sue you for non support.

The overall point is anything written critically/negatively is taken as "players being trashed"...morons like you pick and choose who you want to apply this labeling to. If they are all Canes and no one should be "trashed" then keep that same energy for every single player.

If a player's handler, relative, etc posts on this board...it's nothing but a **** sucking contest for that person whose related to that Cane and all objectivity has to be thrown out of the window.

Just take the L and move on mane

How man total tackles did the LSU LB have this past season in 13 games?

MF's out here trying to dumb Shaq down with "their" expectations....LMFAO!!!!!!!!

If a player's handler, relative, etc posts on this board...it's nothing but a **** sucking contest for that person whose related to that Cane and all objectivity has to be thrown out of the window.
I'm not going to get into the personal name calling because, well, I tend to leave that that type of **** for people like my 11 year old daughter. As for your post, it was ignorant and very "trash-like." Therefore, it deserved to be debunked.

Advertisement
I'm not going to get into the personal name calling because, well, I tend to leave that that type of **** for people like my 11 year old daughter. As for your post, it was ignorant and very "trash-like." Therefore, it deserved to be debunked.

I don't care what you are or not going to get into. You are a moron arguing a point I didn't even make and called out others for making.

You didn't debunk **** and only proved that you don't have a clue what you're talking about and exposed yourself as a brown nosing clout chaser.

Now reply back to me so I can block/ignore your ***.

Don’t know who weirder, gocanes the ipf message board architect or skolcanes
Don't ever fvck with that IPF thread, you hear me? That **** is so magnificent it aught to be pinned to the top of the board. :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Advertisement

Knowles's biggest problem last season was being lost in coverage, and that has nothing to do with his ability. It has everything to do with being thrust into action before he was ready and had a firm grasp of his assignment in the called defense.

That said, I've seen nothing from him that has me pumped to see him back on the field like that Banda interview the other day, but if he's got a grip on the defense, my understanding is that he's as physically capable as anyone else.

That's my problem with trashing guys. Some suck, and some just aren't ready for the moment, and some have no choice but to be ready. That last category is where I place our three line backers--even though it has become vogue to **** on McCloud because we didn't have enough cover guys (Knowles/Carter) and he was being asked to cover slot WRs in space.

He's a decent LB, not a world beater. No where near the greats we've had at LB

Advertisement
Tee I get you think Shaq needs improvement I don’t think that’s out of line I’m just not getting the anger.

People like Reg and myself respect him and his dad for a bunch of different reasons. But nobody is saying their field play is beyond some helmet slaps from time to time. It’s football. But just not getting the anger.

Tee I get you think Shaq needs improvement I don’t think that’s out of line I’m just not getting the anger.

People like Reg and myself respect him and his dad for a bunch of different reasons. But nobody is saying their field play is beyond some helmet slaps from time to time. It’s football. But just not getting the anger.

Fam there is no anger here whatsoever.

Reg is a moron and I'm tired of morons like him coming at me trying to get brownie points from others.

For example: he says our starting QB who just so happens to break the total TD record for a QB......he says that kid that helped us win 10 games played like trash. Really? The kid is breaking Miami football records and won 10 games played like trash according to him?

You see, on this board...that's ok to trash him right? Why? Bc he doesn't have a family member posting on this board?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back