Season Tickets

I can confirm that I was able to log into my Canes ticket account last night, and renew my seats. Looking forward to seeing what options are available come 'upgrade/seat change' time. But either way RENEWED x 4.

Advertisement
Yeah, I'm on the 12-month payment plan, just logged on and was able to renew, the payments that they've been taking over the last 4 months have been applied and I have 8 left. BTW 350 Section is now up to $200 a seat, and Orange Lot is $175.

I'm going to add a few extra parking passes this season. Mario's success or failure rides completely on the return of the Green Lot back to it's cot**** rightful place.

So I went on my account yesterday, and it was hilarious. I'm 4 months into my 12 month payment plan (I've been on the payment plan for years, I don't even check it anymore), and I technically had to hit "renew". Then, even though I didn't owe any money, I STILL had to put in my credit card information. But the best part was that they already switched me back to Green Lot (they put me in Orange this year after I complained).

Life is good.

So I went on my account yesterday, and it was hilarious. I'm 4 months into my 12 month payment plan (I've been on the payment plan for years, I don't even check it anymore), and I technically had to hit "renew". Then, even though I didn't owe any money, I STILL had to put in my credit card information. But the best part was that they already switched me back to Green Lot (they put me in Orange this year after I complained).

Life is good.
Haha. Nice. I'm sure Rad has already received several emails demanding to make sure that it won't be in North Opa-locka again and a 3 mile hike into the stadium.

Advertisement
Haha. Nice. I'm sure Rad has already received several emails demanding to make sure that it won't be in North Opa-locka again and a 3 mile hike into the stadium.

The North Opa-Locka "Green Lot" also flooded during one of the rainstorms a few months ago. A friend of mine took a picture and put it on Facebook.

Things are getting better, and I doubt that Dan will let anything slide. His comments about the gameday experience show a great deal of awareness.

Live in Orlando and renewing season tickets.

I actually stopped getting season tickets for a couple years more b/c of the god awful home schedule than the actual product on the field. (home schedule still sucks in 2022)

Advertisement
Yeah, I'm on the 12-month payment plan, just logged on and was able to renew, the payments that they've been taking over the last 4 months have been applied and I have 8 left. BTW 350 Section is now up to $200 a seat, and Orange Lot is $175.

Per my account, Green Lot is $200. Looks like the price of my seats also went up (Section 117/119 with the Hyundai Club access).

I still haven't gotten an email and I'm in the club section.

I called, and the guy said that they just started sending out e-mails at between 9 am and 10 am this morning. This must have been a residual Beta Blake calendar project, he was always TERRIBLE with the ticket e-mails. Too late, too early, inaccurate...Beta Blake was...special...

Advertisement
Price of my club seats went up a LOT.

law and order crazy shit GIF

I still haven't gotten an email and I'm in the club section.
just got mine about an hour ago. doesn't look like much of an increase for club. i'm in 249 with an orange pass and the total invoice is 3,250. pretty comparable to 2019 if my memory is correct.

Advertisement
Price of my club seats went up a LOT.

law and order crazy **** GIF
216 went up $30 each. I expected more. On hold waiting to upgrade parking. They threw me into Yellow last year. Account guy made a mistake and I didn't catch that at the time. No f'ing way I am parking in Yellow.

Advertisement
Back