Season Tickets

Advertisement
I JUST HAD THIS MOTHERFVCKING CONVERSATION WITH A TICKET REP THIS MORNING.

I am (almost) word-for-word quoting myself, when I asked him if I could relocate my 4 tickets today (not in the "spring" when we are supposed to do so):

"So if I want to improve my seats within my section, you are going to be letting people who didn't care about the team until last week buy all of the available seats ahead of me."

Rep: "I understand your point, I'm not sure about that."
Send a note to Rad. You know the current answer. Still dealing with the Beta legacy.

Yeah, they f*ed me over too.

I have been a season ticket holder for a while. I called last month (before Manny was fired) and paid off my 2022 tickets (b/c I'm a battered wife and was going to go come **** or high water). Today, I got an invoice for additional monies due for my tickets. I called confused because I had already dealt with it (or so I thought). I was on hold for approximately 30 minutes. The sales rep told me that whoever I paid off my tickets with *must have forgotten to tell me that they had not yet established the 2022 pricing yet*. LOL. Lovely slip of the rug . . .
Send a note to Rad. Want to make our game *** experience better? How about fixing the ticket office? As it is the mobile app sucked bigger than Linda Lovelace.

"So you think you can raise the price of my purchase after I've already walked out of the store?"
Yeah, right? It's like going to dinner. Picking an item off the menu. And while you're held captive, the restaurant tells you food costs have gone up and now the entree is $30 not $25.

Advertisement
Yeah, they f*ed me over too.

I have been a season ticket holder for a while. I called last month (before Manny was fired) and paid off my 2022 tickets (b/c I'm a battered wife and was going to go come **** or high water). Today, I got an invoice for additional monies due for my tickets. I called confused because I had already dealt with it (or so I thought). I was on hold for approximately 30 minutes. The sales rep told me that whoever I paid off my tickets with *must have forgotten to tell me that they had not yet established the 2022 pricing yet*. LOL. Lovely slip of the rug . . .
Not sure how that qualifies as ****ed over.

Not sure how that qualifies as ****ed over.
I called last month and asked to pay the remaining balance for 2022. I paid the entire amount. A month later (today), they adjusted the price upward and asked for additional monies after telling me I was all set to go last month.

Advertisement
I called last month and asked to pay the remaining balance for 2022. I paid the entire amount. A month later (today), they adjusted the price upward and asked for additional monies after telling me I was all set to go last month.
I signed up for the 12 months plan way back when and it clearly stated if prices changed or I changed my seat selection that all money paid would be credited toward the 2022 pricing structure.

You really thought paying in full based upon 2021 prices would somehow get you locked into not-yet-announced 2022 pricing? Obviously the ticket person gave you bad information or you misinterpreted their statement.

Geez, never heard of retro-financing....

The update from my side is, I had to first (last week) renew my Season tickets, but was presented no options for modifying them through the site. I renewed them immediately.

I see late last week that new Season Tickets are going on sale. My primary goal this year was to try to move 2 of my 4 seats closer to the field, and maybe break up the other 2 seats to get some in another section, and start trying that area out.

Long story ....but anyway....I called the Ticket Office this morning, got a busy signal the first few hours. Forgot what those sounded like!

Finally got through and the guy on the phone helped me to upgrade 2 of my seats to another desired section. The same 2 seats any new Season Ticket holder could show up and buy, btw. I wasn't able to find any closer seats for the other 2 of them (those in my 'old' section), so I just held those as-is.

There will be a chance to upgrade/change seats again in February - THOSE seats that come open then, will be the ones for folks who have Season Tickets but for whatever reason didn't renew them, or otherwise moved out of them and into other seats and no longer need them. Not sure we'll see much of those showing up - but who knows.

For the TLDR types: If you intend to upgrade your seats to better locations, and you're a current Season Ticket Holder, you better call, b/c any of the open seats not presently held by a Season Ticket holder, are selling now. Otherwise, in Feb, you can see what didn't get renewed and try to pick from there on your assigned date.

Last edited:
I signed up for the 12 months plan way back when and it clearly stated if prices changed or I changed my seat selection that all money paid would be credited toward the 2022 pricing structure.
I never read t&c’s so I didn’t know but the rep clearly explained this in October when I asked to pay off the 2022 tickets that had already started monthly billing in August. I’ve had mostly smooth sailing my 3-4 years of season tickets. They only fumbled when my CC update didn’t stick.

I only have 1 ticket but I thank all those who stopped supporting so I could snag it. 300 level, 20 yard line, row 1.

Advertisement
Yeah, right? It's like going to dinner. Picking an item off the menu. And while you're held captive, the restaurant tells you food costs have gone up and now the entree is $30 not $25.

Dude you ordered a burger and they brought you a porterhouse. Just say thank you and tip everyone!

*bump*

Anyone heard any rumblings about the starting dates for making seat upgrades or changes once they release the allotment of Season Ticket seats that didn't renew? (Whoever those maniac may be, lol)

Advertisement
We need to put our support behind this program and match the commitment they are showing.

I didn't renew my season tix after the 2019 season but I will definitely be back for the upcoming season.

in 2017, we all saw what Hard Rock could be if we show up - let's bring that **** back!

View attachment 166361
What a thing of beauty when fans wear Orange in the stands. It’s the only time that stadium doesn’t say this belongs to the Dolphins.

Got mines today for me and my wife. Took her to some games last year after she moved from Minnesota in August, never been to a football game. Toxic *** season but we went for the players. Very excited about the coming season

Advertisement
Back