Season Tickets

Advertisement
Rad cannot fix the ticket office quick enough. Would have thought Beta would have the thing a well-oiled machine. Dude was an *******.

I’m looking at my numbers and I only think I went up like maybe $600, I have to check what I paid last year.

Edit: actually, I made a mistake, total increase for all my tickets is going to be somewhere around $1200.

Glad to pay the difference considering the upgrade and quality of coaching staff.

Last edited:
I JUST HAD THIS MOTHERFVCKING CONVERSATION WITH A TICKET REP THIS MORNING.

I am (almost) word-for-word quoting myself, when I asked him if I could relocate my 4 tickets today (not in the "spring" when we are supposed to do so):

"So if I want to improve my seats within my section, you are going to be letting people who didn't care about the team until last week buy all of the available seats ahead of me."

Rep: "I understand your point, I'm not sure about that."
GAT **** I was afraid of that. Thanks brother. I better email my dude again. B/c that's silly.

No disrespect to New Season ticket holders - please come to games, love to have ya, need all the fans and noise we can get....but you better not grab the better seats that I'm sitting here holding my junk on until they offer ME seat upgrades in Feb or whatever. Sloppy Seconds? Ugh.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm on the 12-month payment plan, just logged on and was able to renew, the payments that they've been taking over the last 4 months have been applied and I have 8 left. BTW 350 Section is now up to $200 a seat, and Orange Lot is $175.
Orange lot was sold out .. I renewed my 2 seats in section 235 (didn't have them last year) .. had to settle for yellow parking.

Orange lot was sold out .. I renewed my 2 seats in section 235 (didn't have them last year) .. had to settle for yellow parking.
Yes, I plan on sending a note. You would think premium seats who be tied to premium parking.

Last edited:
Advertisement
GAT **** I was afraid of that. Thanks brother. I better email my dude again. B/c that's silly.

No disrespect to New Season ticket holders - please come to games, love to have ya, need all the fans and noise we can get....but you better not grab the better seats that I'm sitting here holding my junk on until they offer ME seat upgrades in Feb or whatever. Sloppy Seconds? Ugh.
Couldn't you just sign up for "new" tickets and then cancel your "old" ones?

Advertisement
Couldn't you just sign up for "new" tickets and then cancel your "old" ones?
Yeah, but I'm hoping it doesn't have to come to that.

I think it works like this: If you have an existing account, you can renew, period. I wasn't given an option to add new seats or whatever.

If you were to buy new tickets, I think you have to make a new account. I also think that hasn't opened up yet, either, so there's that.

What's the nuance with just opening a new account? You would in theory lose your seniority that you gain for renewing over the years - but then the twist is the advantage of seniority includes things like getting early dibs on seat. And now I'm not sure that's happening.

So - WTF. Not sure here. Hopefully I can get more info and I'll share here.

Advertisement
Someone needs to post Radakovich's e-mail address. It's time to send some polite e-mails asking for redress.

I have no problems with UM trying to capitalize on the Mario excitement. But it's bullcrap for those of us with season tickets for decades to be treated badly.

Someone needs to post Radakovich's e-mail address. It's time to send some polite e-mails asking for redress.

I have no problems with UM trying to capitalize on the Mario excitement. But it's bullcrap for those of us with season tickets for decades to be treated badly.
Yep, because I had them put in a note I want to be back in Orange as soon as I order parking. This was an error on Miami's part.

Advertisement
Yeah, they f*ed me over too.

I have been a season ticket holder for a while. I called last month (before Manny was fired) and paid off my 2022 tickets (b/c I'm a battered wife and was going to go come **** or high water). Today, I got an invoice for additional monies due for my tickets. I called confused because I had already dealt with it (or so I thought). I was on hold for approximately 30 minutes. The sales rep told me that whoever I paid off my tickets with *must have forgotten to tell me that they had not yet established the 2022 pricing yet*. LOL. Lovely slip of the rug . . .

Yeah, they f*ed me over too.

I have been a season ticket holder for a while. I called last month (before Manny was fired) and paid off my 2022 tickets (b/c I'm a battered wife and was going to go come **** or high water). Today, I got an invoice for additional monies due for my tickets. I called confused because I had already dealt with it (or so I thought). I was on hold for approximately 30 minutes. The sales rep told me that whoever I paid off my tickets with *must have forgotten to tell me that they had not yet established the 2022 pricing yet*. LOL. Lovely slip of the rug . . .

"So you think you can raise the price of my purchase after I've already walked out of the store?"

Advertisement
Back