Season Tickets

Advertisement
I will be renewing my ticket, think ill grab one for the gf and move to club level from corner endzone.

Take my money.

As soon as they open up season ticket sales later this month or next month.....I'm in. I cancelled two years ago when I said enough was enough with the administration but it's time to bring the fun back to Saturdays.
I had 4 club level and downsized to 2 last year. If I can I will go back to 4.

How soon can we renew? I've got 4 down in lower end zone by players tunnel, but am thinking of moving to Canes sideline area, want to get a jump on it before they're all gone.
Im on the 12 month plan and Im already paying for next year. We usually get an email giving us an opportunity to upgrade around the spring.

Advertisement
Spoke to ticket account executive yesterday and 2022 pricing remains TBD as they are preparing for Athletic Director's policy and implementation. He did mention that naturally after the news broke out, the ticket office is extra busy!

**** that’s cheap. My seats in 102 (west ends zone) are like $300 each. I may move upstairs next season
Its a real nice view. You're over the 200 section not behind it if you're in the lower rows.

The press conference got me so excited I just was looking at hurricanesports.com to get an idea of how much season tickets would be. Can anybody give ballpark estimates for what I'd be looking at? 100 or 200 level, somewhere between corner of the end zone and 30 yard line?
I believe mine were 900 for 2. 100s , corner enzone

Advertisement
How soon can we renew? I've got 4 down in lower end zone by players tunnel, but am thinking of moving to Canes sideline area, want to get a jump on it before they're all gone.
typically renewals come out in December and you have until 1/31 to renew before your tix are released.

I let my tickets go during Randy Shannons tenure. The product they were giving us wasn’t worth my money.
With that said I’ve already made plans with my old school Canes buddies to at least bring our sons to one game. If they care I care. My poor 13 year old son never wavered. I hope he gets to see what we all saw back when.

We need to put our support behind this program and match the commitment they are showing.

I didn't renew my season tix after the 2019 season but I will definitely be back for the upcoming season.

in 2017, we all saw what Hard Rock could be if we show up - let's bring that **** back!

View attachment 166361
I don't understand why I keep hearing this sentiment - as though we need to beg people to go to games. Just look at the picture you sent. If the product is good and there is reason for hope, the stadium will be full and it will be banging.

Some of y'all are far more damaged than I realized if you think threads like this are needed...

I don't understand why I keep hearing this sentiment - as though we need to beg people to go to games. Just look at the picture you sent. If the product is good and there is reason for hope, the stadium will be full and it will be banging.

Some of y'all are far more damaged than I realized if you think threads like this are needed...

Respectfully, you are thinking logically, and think of the typical CIS porster...............

Advertisement
Got an email today saying 2022 season tickets go on sale tomorrow. There will be a price increase (no surprise).

The college football tv watching experience on Saturdays is too good to justify spending all that time commuting to the stadium and then eating hot dogs and drinking Natty Ice in the parking lot for 10 hours leading up to kickoff.

I am in Section 216. $995 per.

I'm pretty sure thats where I was sitting for the Notre Dame game. Had a perfect view of Braxton stretching out for the first TD.

Probably will go for Section 200/300. We are supposed to get a big raise next year, and I'd love to finally be able to support the football team more closely.

Advertisement
Got an email today saying 2022 season tickets go on sale tomorrow. There will be a price increase (no surprise).
Crap didn't get mine yet. I may be too low on the pole I suppose...assume it's the normal process, some system of priority and those with highest get first crack, we all get days/times to select online, etc?

Believe if you had tix last year you can renew now... Roomie just did (they won't let me in - A-holes!)...

We need to put our support behind this program and match the commitment they are showing.

I didn't renew my season tix after the 2019 season but I will definitely be back for the upcoming season.

in 2017, we all saw what Hard Rock could be if we show up - let's bring that **** back!

View attachment 166361
If you bailed in 2019 what are you on here lecturing the rest of us for?

If you're on a semi-budget the best value in the stadium is Section 120. It's visitor's sideline but still all Canes fans. We have club seats too (don't ask me why) but I muchhhh prefer the view and gameday experience in that section.

Advertisement
Back