Season Tickets

Advertisement
**** that’s cheap. My seats in 102 (west ends zone) are like $300 each. I may move upstairs next season
Yeah same here, but East end.Love the fans and seats. Looking to add another seat for my grandson,would consider moving up if we can’t get it with our other two.

Gonna get a couple season tix for my gf and i. Gonna do the overnighters for the 3:30 or later games, but drive back to palm beach for the nooners.

If you bailed in 2019 what are you on here lecturing the rest of us for?

Not lecturing anyone. Respect to all of those that continued showing up to games until the end of Manny Diaz's tenure. I relinquished my season tickets after we lost to FIU and I KNOW there are many who did the same. I actually went to a couple of games this season and it was evident many fans had given up - all you had to do was look around at that absolutely depressing crowd at the Thursday night UVA game.

Advertisement
You can have my 2 Orange, they gave me back my 2 Green.
I'm in 216. I did not renew in 2020 because of COVID. So this year I had to move from 220 to 216, which my son wanted to be closer to the student body anyway. I'd rather be closer to the band than the ******** from the visiting team, too. I thought my guy added parking. When I got my tickets I did not have parking assigned. Needless to say I was miffed and ended up in Yellow which sucks. You would think they would link premium seats with premium parking. ******* Blake.

I'm in 216. I did not renew in 2020 because of COVID. So this year I had to move from 220 to 216, which my son wanted to be closer to the student body anyway. I'd rather be closer to the band than the ******** from the visiting team, too. I thought my guy added parking. When I got my tickets I did not have parking assigned. Needless to say I was miffed and ended up in Yellow which sucks. You would think they would link premium seats with premium parking. ******* Blake.
Same thing happened with my parking. They linked me to yellow.

My seats went up $50 each. But gladly no problem with that since we got Mario. I wasn’t going to renew if Manny was the coach.

Can season tickets be purchased now if a person did not have season tickets this past season? If so, do you have a link?
I'm a little confused about this, and I have no excuse to be considering I've been at this a few years with my own Season tickets.

But - to me - the process would/should be:

Allow current holders to renew.
Afterwards, allow current holders to change/upgrade/adjust seats (which is what I'm trying to do).
Finally, allow New Season Ticket holders to purchase whatever is still open.

That said, I'm not 100% sure that's the correct flow, and I dunno if being a past Season ticket holder who dropped off for a Season or two, changes your place int hat process. Hopefully someone else here can clarify.

Advertisement
Same thing happened with my parking. They linked me to yellow.

My seats went up $50 each. But gladly no problem with that since we got Mario. I wasn’t going to renew if Manny was the coach.
I got a little short with the gal. You cannot upgrade back to Orange, Green or Blue until the Relocation period.

Advertisement
Yeah, my kids were laughing. I told the gal she wasn't very helpful. I realize Mongo just cog in great circle of life, but they need to prioritize even parking and link them to seats.
There’s a little Fraggle in all of us, lol.

I'm a little confused about this, and I have no excuse to be considering I've been at this a few years with my own Season tickets.

But - to me - the process would/should be:

Allow current holders to renew.
Afterwards, allow current holders to change/upgrade/adjust seats (which is what I'm trying to do).
Finally, allow New Season Ticket holders to purchase whatever is still open.

That said, I'm not 100% sure that's the correct flow, and I dunno if being a past Season ticket holder who dropped off for a Season or two, changes your place int hat process. Hopefully someone else here can clarify.

I JUST HAD THIS MOTHERFVCKING CONVERSATION WITH A TICKET REP THIS MORNING.

I am (almost) word-for-word quoting myself, when I asked him if I could relocate my 4 tickets today (not in the "spring" when we are supposed to do so):

"So if I want to improve my seats within my section, you are going to be letting people who didn't care about the team until last week buy all of the available seats ahead of me."

Rep: "I understand your point, I'm not sure about that."

Advertisement
Yes sir, count me in. Let me know how you want to work it.

I was being mildly humorous (unsuccessfully apparently), as I do not actually have the Orange in my possession. Earlier, I posted about how my account has already reverted back to the Green parking, which caused my heart to grow three sizes.

But my broader point is that if you have to fight for it, please feel free to let them know that there are AT LEAST two Orange spots up for grabs.

Sorry for creating any irrational exuberance, and Go Canes!

Supervisor. Supervisor. Supervisor...
Rad cannot fix the ticket office quick enough. Would have thought Beta would have the thing a well-oiled machine. Dude was an *******.

After an hour of fast busy and then an hour waiting on hold, I was about ready to go postal. I wasn't dealing with a gal who was going to chair a MENSA meeting.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back