Season Tickets

DroCane

Sophomore
We need to put our support behind this program and match the commitment they are showing.

I didn't renew my season tix after the 2019 season but I will definitely be back for the upcoming season.

in 2017, we all saw what Hard Rock could be if we show up - let's bring that **** back!

1.jpg

Advertisement
The press conference got me so excited I just was looking at hurricanesports.com to get an idea of how much season tickets would be. Can anybody give ballpark estimates for what I'd be looking at? 100 or 200 level, somewhere between corner of the end zone and 30 yard line?

Advertisement
Bro i know Miami has a lot of things to do but I know one thing. Everyone in Miami likes to be where the main event is at and if Miami is winning they will be the main event in town every Saturday.
Maybe not every Saturday. We need to play against headliners and that’s what we did during the independent days. Schedule major OOC games at home and we will see big turnouts.

Advertisement
The press conference got me so excited I just was looking at hurricanesports.com to get an idea of how much season tickets would be. Can anybody give ballpark estimates for what I'd be looking at? 100 or 200 level, somewhere between corner of the end zone and 30 yard line?
I’m in Sec 350 which is about the 30 my seats are only $170 per seat. 300 level for next year is $190-$390, 200 is club level $500+, and 100 starts at $390. The stadium isn’t a super tall one so the 300 level seats are like 200 level in other Stadiums.

Last edited:
I'm in 249 (home side 10 yard line) and we pay roughly $1,000 per seat plus we have an orange parking pass for another $150.

I’m in Sec 350 which is about the 30 my seats are only $170 per seat. 300 level for next year is $190-$390, 200 is club level $500+, and 100 starts at $390. The stadium isn’t a super tall one so the 300 level seats are like 200 level in other Stadiums.
**** that’s cheap. My seats in 102 (west ends zone) are like $300 each. I may move upstairs next season

Advertisement
Advertisement
I promised my ticket guy that if we hired mario id upgrade to club level from lower endzone, i plan on following through with that.
How soon can we renew? I've got 4 down in lower end zone by players tunnel, but am thinking of moving to Canes sideline area, want to get a jump on it before they're all gone.

Thank you @Madabs and @canesbaby - that's what I was looking for. When I go over for a game it's usually a last minute decision where I get tix off StubHub - typically around that home side 20 yard line area in the 200 level.

Didn't feel like talking to a salesperson in the ticket office and spending 30 minutes trying shake them off like a piece of double-sided tape.

Advertisement
Back