Sam Bruce Tweets Graphic With Him In An Ohio State Jersey

IF he signs with Ohio St, I've got to believe that the kid never really planned on coming here. Kinda like with Scarlett. It is what it is.

pretty sure this dude was always planning on trolling us.

I look at it this way; dude was committed to Golden. Tells me all I need to know about him. The Richt has been recruiting WRs, he either knew Bruce was flipping or didn't like him

Advertisement
IF he signs with Ohio St, I've got to believe that the kid never really planned on coming here. Kinda like with Scarlett. It is what it is.
This. If Richt + Donk Rider aint at least as good as Golden, Coley and Beard, then fugg it he wasn't comin anyhow.

Agreed. Only a fool would believe that Golden + Beard were worth committing to and playing for over Richt and Donk. I'm not sure it is even close enough to warrant a discussion of its ridiculousness.

Advertisement
You guys are pathetic over analysing every move a 17 year old boy makes on social media. I can tell you this, he's not trolling The U. He has serious love for Miami and this program. Id be surprised if he isnt a Cane on NSD.

You guys are pathetic over analysing every move a 17 year old boy makes on social media. I can tell you this, he's not trolling The U. He has serious love for Miami and this program. Id be surprised if he isnt a Cane on NSD.

Who are you, and what is your direct connection to bruce? otherwise, you can't tell us ****.

Please tell me this dude isn't making the dopey argument that Bruce's production sucked in HS because there were so many other good players on his team.

Do you think there might be some pretty good WRs and TEs at whatever marquee P5 program he might wind up at? Ohio Taint will likely have players at least as good as the ones at STA.

sta has 3 div 1 rb on roster....and currently 3-4 div 1 wrs, and a div 1 TE..... they spread the wealth around with the ball on offense. His numbers wouldnt be gaudy as he isnt the only offensive threat..and quite frankly they blew people out he didnt play in much games, he was gameplanned against

Do you think Ohio State has some good players like STA?

Dont argue with this cat, PropJoe...Let he and his loyal followers go back to making corny pictures with Bruces head on images of Emmanuel Lewis's body but probably havent seen this kid ball once at all in person. They come to the recruiting board when they get bored because the Football board is dead. They only are seen around this time of year and lend no real knowledge to the board.

Chise, if you really are comparing a juggernaut HS teams production of its offensive players to a juggernaut college teams you havent been to a HS game in about 20 years.

Jerry Jeudy, who will be a 4* WR next year and has offers from everyone including BAMA played on the same team as Calvin Ridley and Shawn Burgess Becker before he transferred to Deerfield Beach. His numbers were very pedestrian yet Saban is beating this cats door down. His numbers were pedestrian this year as well, he played along side Cavin Ridley at Deerfield yet everyone has offered him..EVERYONE... In fact he had 38 catches for 300 yard and 7 TDs to be exact.

Manny Greene had pedestrian stats at IMG this year yet he will be one of the most sought after WRs in the state next year. He played alongside Benjamin Victor is sophomore year as well.

We will be after both of these kids HARD. So just prepare yourself to clown them too when you see their stats.

I don't question his number of catches as much as I question his yards per catch. If he's a superhuman joystick, as the guys who have built him into a legend claim he is, then his yards per catch should be much more impressive. He should be able to make more people miss in HS if he's so incredible with the ball in his hands, especially on a team with so many other weapons that are drawing attention.

You guys ranting and raving over a few jokes about the guy's height must be short guys. Short dudes are the only ones who could be so touchy about that ****.

Short dudes? In South Florida? Nooooo way! That's actually why a theme park never got built here. The industry wouldn't allow for the relaxing of the universally accepted height requirements for the adult attractions.

No joke though, some straight up weird **** around here about how sensitive some people are to the Bruce height jokes. You can't even say the kid is good but Kevin Hart could post him up without getting a bunch of people rustled.

Assumption would be this is for Bruce. Smith is WR coach and his primary recruiter

image.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Shut the **** up

It would suck to lose him because he's a So Fla guy who's been a lifelong hurricane. I'm tired of these high profile "true canes" leaving to other programs. We all would've thrown a fit if Duke Johnson went to Oregon (he visited Oregon for those who forget).

If you aren't tired of star players leaving then area then don't know what to tell you. I'm glad this coaching staff understands that the fence needs to be put up.

And spare me the, "you can't get em all" line. You better get the studs who WANT TO BE CANES.

LOL at him being a "lifelong Hurricane". If he was a lifelong Hurricane he'd be here. There's no reason for him not to be.

How is there no reason? We just fired our head coach, and he's being offered a job with arguably the best or 2nd best coach in CFB.

No reason?

The biggest thing about this Bruce situation is that he is such a high-profile recruit. I believe Bruce and Williams have the same skill set. However if we lose Bruce with everybody watching, it will be another case of Miami losing a homegrown big time recruit.

Sad to see these talented kids from our own backyard go elsewhere. It's certainly not Richt's fault though. Can't wait for the '17 class.

Advertisement
I know Bruce did not receive an offer from Georgia when Richt was there. A lot of people losing sleep for a 5'8 receiver that average 32 yards per game his senior year at the high school level.

I remember the last time an elite prospect was clowned for being short. We don't need him, he's too short. Lamarcus Joyner, consensus All-American, National champion, Thorpe finalist, and NFL player. All despite being 5'8. Go figure.

Wow! LOL. I love it. This guy knows what the ***** he is talking about. Because I **** sure was one of those people. Never thought he would be as good as he turned out at 5'8. WR maybe..But not at S.

All that said, people who say we dont need this kid clearly have never seen him play.

Wims is basically off the board.

I am not a fan of Harmon.

I like R Davis but not as an immediate impact kid.

L Williams can help on ST but is he ready to contribute in the two deep come first day of Fall Ball?

Richards is obviously a stud but hes got two more visits to go. Anything can happen.

Mullins scares me because I havent heard one person say that he is 110% in. Buddy sat an entire year of ball out just to get his grades straight and he is still in limbo? I dont know if I even want him here if he cant get straight by now. He will always have academic issues.

Mullins camp says his grades are good now...no reason for them to publicly lie about it...Also I'm pretty sure Jorge Baez could easily find out if he will make it or not.

Hey, love the family's confidence, but their interpretation or thoughts don't carry weight with NCAA eligibility folks or the Miami admission's office. Nor is Baez the final word on academics. Terrific talent at a position of need, but won't be confident - like some of these other kids - until he shows up for the first day of class. His uncertainty, along that surrounding with Bruce and Richards, is why the staff continues to heavily chase receivers.

Interpretation? Wtf are you talking about? Either you have the grades, or you don't...and if you don't, then you work to get it. His CAMP (meaning coaches and school affiliates) says he HAS the grades.

If he's looking , Al is loo. Oh wait, that was somebody else

Last edited:
Advertisement
I have a hunch Bruce had no intentions of signing here from the get-go. If that's the case, I'm glad we've moved on and have legit WR options in the fold rather than deal with the previous "signing day surprises" we've had to endure...

I have a hunch Bruce had no intentions of signing here from the get-go. If that's the case, I'm glad we've moved on and have legit WR options in the fold rather than deal with the previous "signing day surprises" we've had to endure...

University kids, I never trust them

Plus I'd rather have him flip now, 2 weeks out, than have him do the whole "hat-stomp-shuffle" crap on NSD.

Advertisement
Back