Sam Bruce Tweets Graphic With Him In An Ohio State Jersey

Do you think Ohio State has some good players like STA?

Dont argue with this cat, PropJoe...Let he and his loyal followers go back to making corny pictures with Bruces head on images of Emmanuel Lewis's body but probably havent seen this kid ball once at all in person. They come to the recruiting board when they get bored because the Football board is dead. They only are seen around this time of year and lend no real knowledge to the board.

Chise, if you really are comparing a juggernaut HS teams production of its offensive players to a juggernaut college teams you havent been to a HS game in about 20 years.

Jerry Jeudy, who will be a 4* WR next year and has offers from everyone including BAMA played on the same team as Calvin Ridley and Shawn Burgess Becker before he transferred to Deerfield Beach. His numbers were very pedestrian yet Saban is beating this cats door down. His numbers were pedestrian this year as well, he played along side Cavin Ridley at Deerfield yet everyone has offered him..EVERYONE... In fact he had 38 catches for 300 yard and 7 TDs to be exact.

Manny Greene had pedestrian stats at IMG this year yet he will be one of the most sought after WRs in the state next year. He played alongside Benjamin Victor is sophomore year as well.

We will be after both of these kids HARD. So just prepare yourself to clown them too when you see their stats.

I don't question his number of catches as much as I question his yards per catch. If he's a superhuman joystick, as the guys who have built him into a legend claim he is, then his yards per catch should be much more impressive. He should be able to make more people miss in HS if he's so incredible with the ball in his hands, especially on a team with so many other weapons that are drawing attention.

You guys ranting and raving over a few jokes about the guy's height must be short guys. Short dudes are the only ones who could be so touchy about that ****.

Nah dog, I'm 6'2. But glad to know that these are now "jokes", and that people are not truly dismissing a 5 star prospect because they think he's too short to be a difference maker.

No. It's all dead serious. No one wants Sam. Everyone thinks he's a terrible player despite everyone who has been joking about him stating very clearly that they'd still love for him to sign here.

Somewhere along the way, guys on here got too sensitive over Sam. If Sam wants to troll UM, then Sam's opening himself up to being messed with. That's how it goes. That's how it's always been. Why is he off limits with you guys?

You can make fun of a guy's height all you want, but people here are saying they don't want him because he's too short. That's a little different.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hahahaha! People acting like he sucks. Bottom Line: He's one of those old school type of Miami players, if he leaves it would be a big loss.

Advertisement
hmmm

33 minutes ago Premium Post
BUckaDO said... (original post)
I don't know if he is the lock people are saying he is.
Photo: Miami 4-Star WR Commit Sam Bruce Threw Up “The U” With Mark Richt During Visit Today | College Spun

By bill kurelic osu 247 insider....
I have been trying to tell everyone this is not a done deal. Will have more tonight.

He just posted this. I will post whatever he post later on here

If he sticks a lot of people on here are gonna look real dumb.

Advertisement
Our fanbase is pathetic. Worrying about a kid who is a slot receiver at best....he is good, but he ain't Julio Jones, Andre Johnson or Megaton.....if he bolts, which I think he will, and so do the OSU insiders, we will be fine. There are some good ones down here for 2017.

Guy I know that follows recruiting close (OSU fan) told me Bruce may not be a take for OSU. :stupid:

Advertisement
Back