Sam Bruce Tweets Graphic With Him In An Ohio State Jersey

Yeah guys! He's a slot Wide Receiver that's TOO SHORT! I mean, look at the slot guys in the NFL. They're all TOWERING FIGURES!

LMAO

More D'Mari Jones's and Jontavious Carter's and Darrell Langham's!

Maybe Richt would be able to keep a player like Sam Bruce if he showed in his past he could properly UNTILIZE a player LIKE Sam Bruce in an offense. It's his own stubborn fault! Urban is a better offensive mind that's a fact...

GTFOH! What the **** is UNTLIZE?
Go root for OSU, Richt got this you go
away now

Advertisement
Yeah guys! He's a slot Wide Receiver that's TOO SHORT! I mean, look at the slot guys in the NFL. They're all TOWERING FIGURES!

LMAO

More D'Mari Jones's and Jontavious Carter's and Darrell Langham's!

Maybe Richt would be able to keep a player like Sam Bruce if he showed in his past he could properly UNTILIZE a player LIKE Sam Bruce in an offense. It's his own stubborn fault! Urban is a better offensive mind that's a fact...

GTFOH! What the **** is UNTLIZE?
Go root for OSU, Richt got this you go
away now

Typo bro sry.

This has to be one of the worst threads I've seen in a while on CIS. Should have been locked a long time ago.

Advertisement
image.jpg
Wishful thinking but hmmm

Advertisement
Okay....can a mod lock or delete this thread? This worship to Bruce is ridiculous.....seriously.

For real, its hilarious watching grown men slurp a kid in 20 threads

Almost as much fun as watching grown men rage on a high school kid on 20 threads.

I put all in the same category

I'll never get Twitter stalking and the emotion these dudes have over 18 year old kids . At the end of the day I'm not losing sleep over a recruit

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Canesport said dugans and richt visited him. What did the article say?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back