Sam Bruce Tweets Graphic With Him In An Ohio State Jersey

Advertisement
sta has 3 div 1 rb on roster....and currently 3-4 div 1 wrs, and a div 1 TE..... they spread the wealth around with the ball on offense. His numbers wouldnt be gaudy as he isnt the only offensive threat..and quite frankly they blew people out he didnt play in much games, he was gameplanned against

Do you think Ohio State has some good players like STA?

Dont argue with this cat, PropJoe...Let he and his loyal followers go back to making corny pictures with Bruces head on images of Emmanuel Lewis's body but probably havent seen this kid ball once at all in person. They come to the recruiting board when they get bored because the Football board is dead. They only are seen around this time of year and lend no real knowledge to the board.

Chise, if you really are comparing a juggernaut HS teams production of its offensive players to a juggernaut college teams you havent been to a HS game in about 20 years.

Jerry Jeudy, who will be a 4* WR next year and has offers from everyone including BAMA played on the same team as Calvin Ridley and Shawn Burgess Becker before he transferred to Deerfield Beach. His numbers were very pedestrian yet Saban is beating this cats door down. His numbers were pedestrian this year as well, he played along side Cavin Ridley at Deerfield yet everyone has offered him..EVERYONE... In fact he had 38 catches for 300 yard and 7 TDs to be exact.

Manny Greene had pedestrian stats at IMG this year yet he will be one of the most sought after WRs in the state next year. He played alongside Benjamin Victor is sophomore year as well.

We will be after both of these kids HARD. So just prepare yourself to clown them too when you see their stats.

I don't question his number of catches as much as I question his yards per catch. If he's a superhuman joystick, as the guys who have built him into a legend claim he is, then his yards per catch should be much more impressive. He should be able to make more people miss in HS if he's so incredible with the ball in his hands, especially on a team with so many other weapons that are drawing attention.

You guys ranting and raving over a few jokes about the guy's height must be short guys. Short dudes are the only ones who could be so touchy about that ****.

Nah dog, I'm 6'2. But glad to know that these are now "jokes", and that people are not truly dismissing a 5 star prospect because they think he's too short to be a difference maker.

No. It's all dead serious. No one wants Sam. Everyone thinks he's a terrible player despite everyone who has been joking about him stating very clearly that they'd still love for him to sign here.

Somewhere along the way, guys on here got too sensitive over Sam. If Sam wants to troll UM, then Sam's opening himself up to being messed with. That's how it goes. That's how it's always been. Why is he off limits with you guys?

Please tell me this dude isn't making the dopey argument that Bruce's production sucked in HS because there were so many other good players on his team.

Do you think there might be some pretty good WRs and TEs at whatever marquee P5 program he might wind up at? Ohio Taint will likely have players at least as good as the ones at STA.

sta has 3 div 1 rb on roster....and currently 3-4 div 1 wrs, and a div 1 TE..... they spread the wealth around with the ball on offense. His numbers wouldnt be gaudy as he isnt the only offensive threat..and quite frankly they blew people out he didnt play in much games, he was gameplanned against

Dont argue with this cat, PropJoe...Let he and his loyal followers go back to making corny pictures with Bruces head on images of Emmanuel Lewis's body but probably havent seen this kid ball once at all in person. They come to the recruiting board when they get bored because the Football board is dead. They only are seen around this time of year and lend no real knowledge to the board.

Chise, if you really are comparing a juggernaut HS teams production of its offensive players to a juggernaut college teams you havent been to a HS game in about 20 years.

Jerry Jeudy, who will be a 4* WR next year and has offers from everyone including BAMA played on the same team as Calvin Ridley and Shawn Burgess Becker before he transferred to Deerfield Beach. His numbers were very pedestrian yet Saban is beating this cats door down. His numbers were pedestrian this year as well, he played along side Cavin Ridley at Deerfield yet everyone has offered him..EVERYONE... In fact he had 38 catches for 300 yard and 7 TDs to be exact.

Manny Greene had pedestrian stats at IMG this year yet he will be one of the most sought after WRs in the state next year. He played alongside Benjamin Victor is sophomore year as well.

We will be after both of these kids HARD. So just prepare yourself to clown them too when you see their stats.

I don't question his number of catches as much as I question his yards per catch. If he's a superhuman joystick, as the guys who have built him into a legend claim he is, then his yards per catch should be much more impressive. He should be able to make more people miss in HS if he's so incredible with the ball in his hands, especially on a team with so many other weapons that are drawing attention.

You guys ranting and raving over a few jokes about the guy's height must be short guys. Short dudes are the only ones who could be so touchy about that ****.

We will agree to disagree on Bruce. If the kid is currently committed to us, why clown him? If he flips, I will help you build the "short guy" images my **** self because he would deserve it for being a punk and not being honest about his intentions after we let Beard go.

Apparently tonight is his sit down with Richt, we will see what he has to say after that. At this point, either he is in or out. No NSD hat trick BS.

Nah dog, I'm 6'2. But glad to know that these are now "jokes", and that people are not truly dismissing a 5 star prospect because they think he's too short to be a difference maker.

No. It's all dead serious. No one wants Sam. Everyone thinks he's a terrible player despite everyone who has been joking about him stating very clearly that they'd still love for him to sign here.

Somewhere along the way, guys on here got too sensitive over Sam. If Sam wants to troll UM, then Sam's opening himself up to being messed with. That's how it goes. That's how it's always been. Why is he off limits with you guys?

Because he's in highschool

DAMNIT! How could Richt lose Sam Bruce of all people? LMAO!

A guy the BLED Orange and Green this entire time! And Richt comes in and he bolts? AND he met with Dugans right? WOW! Pretty damning if you stop and really think about it. Is Richt having trouble relating to today's SFLA athlete? Has the game passed him by? He made a mistake not keeping Beard IMVHO

Man, maybe he should have taken the year off. I'm not sure Butch would have lost a guy this important...

Advertisement

A guy the BLED Orange and Green this entire time! And Richt comes in and he bolts? AND he met with Dugans right? WOW! Pretty damning if you stop and really think about it. Is Richt having trouble relating to today's SFLA athlete? Has the game passed him by? He made a mistake not keeping Beard IMVHO

Man, maybe he should have taken the year off. I'm not sure Butch would have lost a guy this important...

Shut up

Short dudes? In South Florida? Nooooo way! That's actually why a theme park never got built here. The industry wouldn't allow for the relaxing of the universally accepted height requirements for the adult attractions.

No joke though, some straight up weird **** around here about how sensitive some people are to the Bruce height jokes. You can't even say the kid is good but Kevin Hart could post him up without getting a bunch of people rustled.

I'm shocked at how sensitive guys have become over Bruce. Of course, they'll claim they're not sensitive but that the jokes just suck because they're all comedy legends. Sure seems like a lot of people who weren't overly sensitive got a kick out of it all though.

I have a hunch Bruce had no intentions of signing here from the get-go. If that's the case, I'm glad we've moved on and have legit WR options in the fold rather than deal with the previous "signing day surprises" we've had to endure...

What ever gave you that idea? The fact that he "committed" to a *** bum like Folden but doesn't want to play for a guy who is 100000x his superior as a HC and is also a proven offensive guru and is going to be the OC?

Advertisement

You really nailed didn't you buddy? Richt looks super tired these days. Has he left the house this month? Swear I never see him around anymore. And butch? Well butch would have signed 33 kids and had them on campus practicing by now.

I don't give a **** if he's a fetus. If he's going to mess with my alma mater, then I'm going to **** on him. He knows the rules. All of a sudden he's a helpless infant? GTFO

He bled that same orange and green his little troll buddy Scarlett did.

Advertisement

no person who's under 5'8 as a WR is going to make or break ur team. dugans is an upgrade over beard. bruce wasn't going to come here without a ***** fit even if we kept beard and on top of that richt recruited the top TE and QB to UGA and recently poached Sony from our own backyard

Riddle me this.

Why do Scarlett and Bruce dislike UM so much to feel the need to do this? Keep it until the last second before a switch?

Did an ex player **** their moms or something?

The only problem I have is why **** on your home town team, if you ain't going to Miami, decommit respectfully and move on.

Advertisement
The only problem I have is why **** on your home town team, if you ain't going to Miami, decommit respectfully and move on.

This is the main problem I have, it can't be just because of Beard, and if it is, it's kind of small minded and weak. But we will move on

I don't give a **** if he's a fetus. If he's going to mess with my alma mater, then I'm going to **** on him. He knows the rules. All of a sudden he's a helpless infant? GTFO

There are two columns on the page......with us ......against us..........

Yeah guys! He's a slot Wide Receiver that's TOO SHORT! I mean, look at the slot guys in the NFL. They're all TOWERING FIGURES!

LMAO

More D'Mari Jones's and Jontavious Carter's and Darrell Langham's!

Maybe Richt would be able to keep a player like Sam Bruce if he showed in his past he could properly UTILIZE a player LIKE Sam Bruce in an offense. It's his own stubborn fault! Urban is a better offensive mind that's a fact...

Last edited:
Yeah guys! He's a slot Wide Receiver that's TOO SHORT! I mean, look at the slot guys in the NFL. They're all TOWERING FIGURES!

LMAO

More D'Mari Jones's and Jontavious Carter's and Darrell Langham's!

Maybe Richt would be able to keep a player like Sam Bruce if he showed in his past he could properly UNTILIZE a player LIKE Sam Bruce in an offense. It's his own stubborn fault! Urban is a better offensive mind that's a fact...

So you are saying Bruce doesn't fit into Richt's offense? Then we aint missing out on ****!

Next Percy Harvin come on down!

Advertisement
Back