Sam Brooks is (actually maybe) on the roster

Advertisement
The mope in me wants to say this is the type of dumb error I expected from Manny like misspelling kids names on OV passes and I thought Mario was such a detail oriented freak and it makes no sense the roster handed to the media is inaccurate which will likely lead to Sam (and whoever else) was left of being mad.

The slurper in me wants to say this is Mario playing 4d Chess in that Sam was contemplating bouncing, he left him off the roster so we could have this public outrage thread on CIS and Mario can show Sam how highly the fans think of him and want him to succeed.

Normal me says its just a dumb mistake that doesn't matter and anyone outside of Canes diehards will never ever read the spring roster handed out and it does not phuckin matter.

I am still deciding which me I want to go with.
I think you’ve put more thought into it already than anyone else has

Is this just one moron parroting what some pre-pubescent "reporter" is half-reporting, or is this independently confirmed sports journalism? You know what... nevermind. I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this one.

Is this just one moron parroting what some pre-pubescent "reporter" is half-reporting, or is this independently confirmed sports journalism? You know what... nevermind. I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this one.
lol did you not read the part of "per Gaby" they independently confirmed by reading Gaby;s tweet.

Advertisement

The most ridiculous thing is to label something "BREAKING", as if the porster is the one breaking the news, when all he is doing is reporting what someone else said. Which, of course, was wrong.

Oh, and the "no official update" on whether Brooks was entering the Portal, but it's "not looking good".

What in the actual fvck?!

Given all the misdirection and false information that Mario has been feeding to the press, it's very likely that the mistakes on the roster/injury list were intentional, just to see what dopey writer would publish a "BREAKING" story on the basis of a typo.

I don't dislike Gaby, but he needs to figure some stuff out.

Given all the misdirection and false information that Mario has been feeding to the press, it's very likely that the mistakes on the roster/injury list were intentional, just to see what dopey writer would publish a "BREAKING" story on the basis of a typo.

I don't dislike Gaby, but he needs to figure some stuff out.
Gaby is a terrible reporter. His writing never really says anything and on the podcasts, he really doesn't do anything except piggyback off of whatever David Lake says.

Advertisement
Advertisement
SIAP...What is Kam Kinchens injury?

And does "out" mean out for the entire spring for all these kids?

Advertisement
He's not on the official rooster

Kinchens has a shoulder injury. Brooks has not been happy about his situation for a while, which is understood. I don't understand the transfer whispers that have been around awhile. If he can't play, you give up football, you don't transfer. Their have been whispers on another young LB which I don't believe either.

Kinchens has a shoulder injury. Brooks has not been happy about his situation for a while, which is understood. I don't understand the transfer whispers that have been around awhile. If he can't play, you give up football, you don't transfer. Their have been whispers on another young LB which I don't believe either.

Ragone to Bama :sideeyes:

Advertisement
Back