Sam Brooks is (actually maybe) on the roster

And D'Eriq King is so... Maybe that's not very useful..
There's a drop down on the top right for 2022-2023

Now he is on the roster. Weird. There was no number 6 yesterday it went from Keyshawn Smith to Restrepo.

Advertisement
1646838641967.png

It's not weird...I could have told you that he's still on the team a hundred times....(as I did earlier) I'm good friends with his uncle....

This is CIS...porsters prefer to trust typos and inaccurate retweets more than they trust a longtime poster who actually knows the family and has a near-perfect record of accurate inside info...

Advertisement
Shhhhhhh....Stop giving it away....(on another note...I'll be in Orlando this weekend....hit me up....

Oh, **** yeah! Let me know if you want to do a meal or just drinks, and I'll be there.

EDIT: 407 number still working, or did you flip to 239? If you didn't get my text, hit me up, I'm still 407.

Kinchens has a shoulder injury. Brooks has not been happy about his situation for a while, which is understood. I don't understand the transfer whispers that have been around awhile. If he can't play, you give up football, you don't transfer. Their have been whispers on another young LB which I don't believe either.
Our LB corps is not proven and not deep. We have an all-new staff. He has every reason to stay and compete. Or, as you said, hang up his boots.

Steed (proven, experienced, long injury past). Will be part of the rotation, but would prefer he not play 70 plays a game.

K. Smith (good football instincts, playing out of natural position, Coming off injury). Will play a lot.

C. Smith (talented, good build). Should play a lot.

Bissainthe (very talented, but a freshman). As it stands, he will play a lot.

There's a TON of room for Brooks to get in this rotation.

Oh, **** yeah! Let me know if you want to do a meal or just drinks, and I'll be there.

EDIT: 407 number still working, or did you flip to 239? If you didn't get my text, hit me up, I'm still 407.

@SWFLHurricane should I call the cops to make sure u two don’t bust some Gator fans heads open that may be lurking in Orlando? Not sure u & K-boog should be out on the town w/ drinks in the system. Lol.

Advertisement
@SWFLHurricane should I call the cops to make sure u two don’t bust some Gator fans heads open that may be lurking in Orlando? Not sure u & K-boog should be out on the town w/ drinks in the system. Lol.

You raise some relevant points here. Last time I joined SWFL to watch a UM game on the teevee at a local watering hole in Thornton Park, there WERE some obnoxious Gaytor fans watching their game at a nearby table. I'd like to say that I had to hold SWFL back by the straps of his wife-beater tank top, but it ended up being somewhat more peaceful.

But I can definitely tell you, SWFL was muttering some nasty things under his breath about those Gaytor fvcks...

You raise some relevant points here. Last time I joined SWFL to watch a UM game on the teevee at a local watering hole in Thornton Park, there WERE some obnoxious Gaytor fans watching their game at a nearby table. I'd like to say that I had to hold SWFL back by the straps of his wife-beater tank top, but it ended up being somewhat more peaceful.

But I can definitely tell you, SWFL was muttering some nasty things under his breath about those Gaytor fvcks...

Dying. Lol. Lol

F them....21 yrs I lived near their Dregs of Society's ***...and I didn't Cap one...and this includes the yrs Mr. Circumcision Himself was leading those Jorts wearing Faqquits. The closest I came to busting a Gator in his face was at my GFs X-mas party yrs back, when Gator Boy Mike Bianchi (Orlando Sentinel) got smart *** with me and I had to be physically restrained (True Story) How my GF didn't kick me to the curb that night is unbeknownst to mankind....

@Rellyrell ....I get as ****ed with so-called UM fans. Ask @TheOriginalCane how close I came to face-planting some Drunk UM fan,who came up to us the night before the UM vs UF game a few yrs back at a UM party at Ace Cafe, when he said Shaq was a much better LBer than Nate Webster....Lol....some Dude was eating Loaded Nachos next to us...and it took everything in me to not put his face in them....

Advertisement
@Rellyrell ....I get as ****ed with so-called UM fans. Ask @TheOriginalCane how close I came to face-planting some Drunk UM fan,who came up to us the night before the UM vs UF game a few yrs back at a UM party at Ace Cafe, when he said Shaq was a much better LBer than Nate Webster....Lol....some Dude was eating Loaded Nachos next to us...and it took everything in me to not put his face in them....

True story. Man-oh-man, I'm fairly certain that was the guy we had to kick out of the Orlando Alumni Association, he had a seeeeeeerious drinking (and drugs) problem.

Advertisement
@Rellyrell ...here's a better one (Honest to God truth)....Some CIS Poster who went by the name Peter Gibbons was running his mouth on here, and he eventually said to tell my GF to Suck his D*ck...(Dead Serious)...So I said, tell ya what F-Boy...meet me at ACE Cafe the night before the game and tell me that....He said, Bet....Soooooo of course his Puzzy *** didn't show up....but this Drunk UM Fan almost took his place....Then that night the sniveling little azzwipe PM-ed me saying to meet him at the game itself...Unbeknownst to him I was with Kenard Lang and Merriweather, and I told them what he said and it was ON....Lol...but of course he was a no-show again....Lol

@Rellyrell ....when I told my GF what he said, she did everything in her power to keep me from going....Lol....she even hid my Glock....but my overboard *** still went...She kept texting me throughout the night thinking she'd have to Bond my *** out of jail for whipping his ***....

Advertisement
Back