Sam Brooks is (actually maybe) on the roster

Advertisement
Insecure???...LMFAO....Get your *** the education and life I have...then holler back F-boy

Bragging on a public forum about how much you made and the people you know as if somehow that's tied ip with your self worth, yeah Ill say you are insecure.

And who cares the live you've had, I'm happy with mine try and do the same.

Advertisement
If true, then why the **** are posters spending half this thread talking about lingering injuries and why is he not participating in Spring ball?? (not directed at you) No more excuses for this kid. If he is indeed injury-free, he needs to produce or he needs to move on and find a program that makes him happy. Go to ASU with Nesta and start fresh.

No more patience for alot of these 3rd and 4th year guys who still want to be treated like freshmen. Playtime is over.

He had the operation. He may still be recovering. He no longer has the original injury, but if he needs more time to heal, then Spring Practice is not an absolute necessity.

Stop it with the "no more patience" routine. Who said Sam Brooks "still wanted to be treated like a freshman"?

I'm not mad at you (or anyone) personally, but I think we have had plenty of discussions on this board about whether our prior medical staff (and medical guidance) was everything we would have hoped it would be.

Let's just have a fresh start here. I'll trust Mario and the rest of the staff on what they see from Sam, and what they project him to be once he is healed up.

And if he transfers...he transfers...I'm not demanding a roster spot for him this year or next year, but can we possibly just take a pause before we judge a guy who is coming off of a serious and nagging injury?

He had the operation. He may still be recovering. He no longer has the original injury, but if he needs more time to heal, then Spring Practice is not an absolute necessity.

Stop it with the "no more patience" routine. Who said Sam Brooks "still wanted to be treated like a freshman"?

I'm not mad at you (or anyone) personally, but I think we have had plenty of discussions on this board about whether our prior medical staff (and medical guidance) was everything we would have hoped it would be.

Let's just have a fresh start here. I'll trust Mario and the rest of the staff on what they see from Sam, and what they project him to be once he is healed up.

And if he transfers...he transfers...I'm not demanding a roster spot for him this year or next year, but can we possibly just take a pause before we judge a guy who is coming off of a serious and nagging injury?
The fanbase as a whole needs to understand, that not everyone deserves a fresh start. A fresh start in my book are for kids like Marcus Clarke and Brashard Smith who have talent but never really had a chance to show it. Throw Elijah Roberts in there too.

But there are certain kids who imo, there fresh start ends on April 16th.

One thing I won't do is give credence to the notion that there were no players who flourished under Manny and that staff. There were some kids that in spite of Manny and his staff...shined as bright as a diamond. No excuses. Didnt blame Manny. Just did there thing and performed in the midst of horrible coaching and leadership. I am okay with some kids just coming to the conclusion that maybe they need to start over somewhere else. I respect Nesta and Gurvan for realizing that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back