Sam Brooks is (actually maybe) on the roster

Advertisement
And Ladsdon isn't on the updated one, so again, maybe don't rely on it for any meaningful info.
None of the newbs are on there yet. The computer nerd in charge of all this has to make their profiles from scratch. It's a process.

Do you all realize the severity of his injury??
It was pretty substantial....Kid was a Wrecking ball in HS.....Stuff like this is nothing to laugh at.
Was his high school injury a torn A-ZCL or something? Or are you referring to the toe?

Advertisement
A quick google search says he tore his ACL and MCL in October 2018. He appeared to be over that injury when he made 100 tackles against La. Tech.

Right, but the 2 issues he has had at UM are not the ACL/MCL. Maybe I'm wrong, but I didn't think SWFL was referring to the HS injury. The turf toe was significant, because it never healed with rest and had to be addressed with an operation.

Advertisement
At some point, life has to move on without Sam Brooks. We have waited long enough. Shame..he was supposed to be "that guy". But how much longer can we hold out hope that he will be injury free AND the lightbulb will go off? Smh.

At some point, life has to move on without Sam Brooks. We have waited long enough. Shame..he was supposed to be "that guy". But how much longer can we hold out hope that he will be injury free AND the lightbulb will go off? Smh.

He is currently injury-free.

According to the ITU writers at practice today, Brooks was not on the roster. However, he is on the "out for spring" list. Notably, although Avantae Williams was at practice today and is definitely on the team, the roster did not list him--meaning there are errors on the roster that was the basis for this post.

I jumped the gun, and I can accept whatever punishment is appropriate.

I'm still stuck on the La Tech game with Brooks. I had my mind made up that we have a solid starting LB with him. The fact that I'm still waiting for him to arrive, like Godot, shows how bad our LB recruitment & development have been. It probably also shows that I'm too into this. But everyone needs a hobby.

Go 'Canes!
youre fired vince mcmahon GIF by WWE

Advertisement
@Rellyrell ....when I told my GF what he said, she did everything in her power to keep me from going....Lol....she even hid my Glock....but my overboard *** still went...She kept texting me throughout the night thinking she'd have to Bond my *** out of jail for whipping his ***....

You really are an ignorant ****, can't wait until someone takes you up on those meet up offers and see how it ends.
Stupidity at it's finest that's you.

Advertisement
I took a postum’s big tow awf won time an he culd only run in circles afta dat. **** of a thang to see. Kan u umagin a foosebawl playa runnin in circles on da feeld. Look like Tech playin wofford.

You really are an ignorant ****, can't wait until someone takes you up on those meet up offers and see how it ends.
Stupidity at it's finest that's you.
Eat a D*ck....Lol at meet up offers....I wish he would've....Ignorant??...Make the $$$$ I've made in my life before calling someone Ignorant....

He is currently injury-free.
If true, then why the **** are posters spending half this thread talking about lingering injuries and why is he not participating in Spring ball?? (not directed at you) No more excuses for this kid. If he is indeed injury-free, he needs to produce or he needs to move on and find a program that makes him happy. Go to ASU with Nesta and start fresh.

No more patience for alot of these 3rd and 4th year guys who still want to be treated like freshmen. Playtime is over.

Advertisement
Back