Sam Brooks is (actually maybe) on the roster

Depends who roosted first. And why isn’t “rosted” a word?

I want to hear more about Roasters...

1646671245932.png

Advertisement
Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
According to the ITU writers at practice today, Brooks was not on the roster. However, he is on the "out for spring" list. Notably, although Avantae Williams was at practice today and is definitely on the team, the roster did not list him--meaning there are errors on the roster that was the basis for this post.

I jumped the gun, and I can accept whatever punishment is appropriate.

I'm still stuck on the La Tech game with Brooks. I had my mind made up that we have a solid starting LB with him. The fact that I'm still waiting for him to arrive, like Godot, shows how bad our LB recruitment & development have been. It probably also shows that I'm too into this. But everyone needs a hobby.

Go 'Canes!
I'm Super close to Sam's uncle....

The mope in me wants to say this is the type of dumb error I expected from Manny like misspelling kids names on OV passes and I thought Mario was such a detail oriented freak and it makes no sense the roster handed to the media is inaccurate which will likely lead to Sam (and whoever else) was left of being mad.

The slurper in me wants to say this is Mario playing 4d Chess in that Sam was contemplating bouncing, he left him off the roster so we could have this public outrage thread on CIS and Mario can show Sam how highly the fans think of him and want him to succeed.

Normal me says its just a dumb mistake that doesn't matter and anyone outside of Canes diehards will never ever read the spring roster handed out and it does not phuckin matter.

I am still deciding which me I want to go with.

Advertisement
Back