Sam Brooks decommited

He was looking for an excuse to decommit so he can take visits and gets paid. He will end up back here as long as the staff doesn’t pull his offer.

Advertisement
They should hold his visit until January/Feb if he wants to wait out until then

I can understand a defensive recruit looking around if the DC goes.
Making sure he has options and a clear understanding of what the plan is for replacing the DC.
Dnofrio is unemployed....I would want to make sure I know that they are not hiring another Dnofrio type DC.
I suspect if he hears what he wants from Richt about what he plans to do with the DC he will come back.
JMO

Advertisement
He was looking for an excuse to decommit so he can take visits and gets paid. He will end up back here as long as the staff doesn’t pull his offer.
Lol at get paid, ain't nobody paying

He's no longer a sophomore and no longer looks explosive.

He looks like Mike Smiff.

No thanks, this kid can kick rocks. Thanks for the extra spot kid!

Ask anybody locally about Sam Brooks. Ask Manny Diaz where he was on the board.

The guy didn’t lose a leg. He had a normal knee injury and is well on his way to full recovery. He just had a big, state title year with no setbacks and that’s after he got injured in late 2017.

Smith was never in the same universe as Brooks as an athlete, and that’s before their injuries. Brooks will be 6’2, 230 running 4.60 by his sophomore year.

Advertisement
Ask anybody locally about Sam Brooks. Ask Manny Diaz where he was on the board.

Smith was never in the same universe as Brooks as an athlete, and that’s before their injuries. Brooks will be 6’2, 230 running 4.60 by his sophomore year.

Lucky for me I saw this kid play twice this year.

There's no way this kid will grow to 230 with his lanky frame, and there is no way in **** this kid will get to anything near a 4.6

He's just not explosive anymore. Not like he was when he was a sophomore coming around the corner.

Lucky for me I saw this kid play twice this year.

There's no way this kid will grow to 230 with his lanky frame, and there is no way in **** this kid will get to anything near a 4.6

He's just not explosive anymore. Not like he was when he was a sophomore coming around the corner.

I saw him three times against top teams. He had a TD, a strip sack that led to a TD and several other sacks and TFLs. His frame is already filling out. I bet he will be 210 by the time his first college season starts.

He is at 90%. That’s what happens your first year off an ACL injury. Next year, he will be closer to 100%. This is not a Jaylon Smith injury (who, by the way, is explosive again for the Cowboys).

Even at 90%, Brooks had a very productive year because of his excellent instincts. He is the best defensive player in Dade after Tyrique.

I look at it a little differently. The kid is forcing Richt's hand to hire a qualified DC and an OC for that matter. Come to think about it, all of our commits should follow suit.

This strategy is better than flying banners and not showing up for games!!!

Advertisement
Stfu! No u didn’t. U all say this dumb *** chit when a kid decommits. Same bull chit:

Oh, well he wasn’t that impressive anyway
Oh, fck him, we can do better
Oh, I’m glad he’s gone. He’s soft anyway
Oh, next man up.

All that chit is str8 up bull chit. When they’re committed:
Oh, he’s the next great
Oh, he’s a beast, I can’t wait til he’s in the O&G

We just lost a kid where most had him pegged to be a high 4 star kid before the devastating injury.

He’s a grade - a clown for leaving, but I’m tired of the thumb sucking excuses to try to make ppl feel good when we get rocked by a decommitment that don’t feel good.

Edit: my fault bro; didn’t mean to snap off like that. Angry this evening and u caught some of that smoke. My bad.
You're good man, trust me when I tell you I’m not that type of person. I know that happens here a lot, however I wholeheartedly believe we can not afford to lose Solomon, and if he decommits that would be a huge blow. Secondly, I have made posts here in the past saying your either with us or against us, I think if a kid decommits ✌ next man up.

Advertisement
I saw him three times against top teams. He had a TD, a strip sack that led to a TD and several other sacks and TFLs. His frame is already filling out. I bet he will be 210 by the time his first college season starts.

He is at 90%. That’s what happens your first year off an ACL injury. Next year, he will be closer to 100%. This is not a Jaylon Smith injury (who, by the way, is explosive again for the Cowboys).

Even at 90%, Brooks had a very productive year because of his excellent instincts. He is the best defensive player in Dade after Tyrique.
Yeah I’m honestly shocked at how jaylon Smith is playing

We got 15 decommitments.

Fifteen.

You said FSU lost their OC, how many decommitments they got?

I answered you. They lost 33% of their offensive recruiting class. Sam Howell, their crown jewel, is on shaky ground. But we all know South Florida athletes are built different. Would you like Richt to come out and say, "Man, we're just dejected with all these decommits. We're scrambling to get on solid footing. The building is shook right now." ????

One of the main attributes of a HC is that he's a good politician. Stop listening to what coaches say and pay attention to results and you'll be a lot better off.

Advertisement
Back