Sam Brooks decommited

I haven't read this whole thread but did anyone post the tweet where Uncle Puke absolutely lit the kid up on Twitter? About loyalty being a two way street and such. About disrespecting the entire local community. Questioning who his handlers are. Saying that UM should just pull his offer. It's was straight fire.

Oh wait.

Advertisement
I haven't read this whole thread but did anyone post the tweet where Uncle Puke absolutely lit the kid up on Twitter? About loyalty being a two way street and such. About disrespecting the entire local community. Questioning who his handlers are. Saying that UM should just pull his offer. It's was straight fire.

Oh wait.
This post is glorious!

Dude keeps pumping up before injury numbers as if thats going to help his argument

It’s 2018. Brooks should expect to recover 100% and more. He’s already playing well and has been durable as a senior. Year 2 he will take off.

You’ve been saying it consistently, so it’s not sour grapes. But I can’t agree.

He has the movement skills. He ran 4.62 laser with 4.20 shuttle with 36 inch VJ as a sophomore. Miami offered him when he played off the ball in camp. There is still some recovery left, but no reason to think he won’t be back to same speed and burst.

As you know, it’s a tough a transition from DE to LB and not everybody makes it. But I think Brooks has three things going for him: (1) the athletic ability; (2) he is an excellent tackler who gets low and wraps; and (3) he has outstanding instincts. He’s not a pin his ears back rusher. He had five scoop and scores in the past couple years and always seemed to be around the ball.

I really hope we get him back.

His lateral movement was stiff and awkward before the injury. The way the game is trending I prioritize coverage ability in off-ball LBs and Brooks doesn't project well in that regard. He's a developmental sub-package edge rusher imo. He beat Neal with an inside move when they played so there's some ability there.

Advertisement
Man I’ve been a fan since I can remember the Canes are my first love. Even the Golden years with the cloud wasn’t this bad. This **** is crazy right now, I thought for sure with Richt things couldn’t get even remotely close to what they where with Golden but mannnn, it’s close, I thought his 1st season was his floor but it looks like I might be proven wrong.

Preach bro. Just hope either the admin either changes this or Richt get his chit together and either change or just retire

Man I know richt recruiter south Florida a bit while at Georgia but he is feeling the wrath of the disloyalty down here holy cow. There is no way he could have expected this. Coaching here is a different animal with these kids. Could very well do him in

So is it true the coaches have moved on and told him you had your chance and blew your load and now the chick ain’t comin back? **** I don’t even know if that makes sense I’m slinging shots of Jack.
Just broke up with my girlfriend and Manny Diaz gets poached the same time so I’ve been hitting the bottle ... tbh with you guys I Just come on here to escape reality, honestly life blows but I just come on here to make it better even though recent news kinda makes me nihilistic

Just broke up with my girlfriend and Manny Diaz gets poached the same time so I’ve been hitting the bottle ... tbh with you guys I Just come on here to escape reality, honestly life blows but I just come on here to make it better even though recent news kinda makes me nihilistic

You'll get through it man. You'll find a new gf and dont let this circus of a program bring you down that low. College football is so corrupt and tainted now anyways

Advertisement

You come here to escape from reality? I come here to make me feel better about myself. Lol. Don’t let the girl bother you bro, most of them are crazy just gotta find one you can handle their crazy. If you want to really escape reality strip club or fishing. At least those outlets have something positive to offer.

Advertisement
That’s very female of you. Holding a grudge like that

This what I be saying. These kids are thinking of their future. The kid panicked b/c his coordinator left. But he thought about it, and he came to his senses. Good for him. I personally liked him.

Advertisement
Get some new cookie.. It will make you feel better

I saw him three times against top teams. He had a TD, a strip sack that led to a TD and several other sacks and TFLs. His frame is already filling out. I bet he will be 210 by the time his first college season starts.

He is at 90%. That’s what happens your first year off an ACL injury. Next year, he will be closer to 100%. This is not a Jaylon Smith injury (who, by the way, is explosive again for the Cowboys).

Even at 90%, Brooks had a very productive year because of his excellent instincts. He is the best defensive player in Dade after Tyrique.
I'm still ****ed my ravens didn't select Smith. He is a monster for dallas

Oh wait.
Yaaaaay! We got our 3 star back! We showed that Luke!

Breaking up with a girlfriend should be the greatest day of your life

Advertisement
Back