Sam Brooks decommited

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What. An. *******.

Article yesterday 12/11

https://theathletic.com/706480/2018...icane-ready-to-go-qb-hunting-in-coral-gables/

He tore the ACL and meniscus in his left knee 14 months ago making a sack and battled through eight grueling months of therapy and recovery following surgery to get back. Through it all, two football programs stood strongly by his side: Northwestern and the University of Miami, the school he committed to in March and the only major FBS program that kept recruiting him when others backed off.

Later on in the article.

“I’m 1,000 percent locked in (with Miami),” he responded when asked Saturday if he might take any recruiting trips to Nebraska, Oregon or South Carolina, the schools that recruited him after watching him prove he could still play after the injury by compiling 15 sacks and close to 100 tackles his senior season.
“I’ve got an official visit this weekend coming up and I’m signing early on Dec. 19,” Brooks continued. “I’m blessed God made them keep believing in me. The same day I tore my ACL, the UM coaches blew my phone up. They said they weren’t going to change their mind about me — they loved me, they wanted me on campus. I want to be there.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back