Sam Brooks decommited

Advertisement
Stfu! No u didn’t. U all say this dumb *** chit when a kid decommits. Same bull chit:

Oh, well he wasn’t that impressive anyway
Oh, fck him, we can do better
Oh, I’m glad he’s gone. He’s soft anyway
Oh, next man up.

All that chit is str8 up bull chit. When they’re committed:
Oh, he’s the next great
Oh, he’s a beast, I can’t wait til he’s in the O&G

We just lost a kid where most had him pegged to be a high 4 star kid before the devastating injury.

He’s a grade - a clown for leaving, but I’m tired of the thumb sucking excuses to try to make ppl feel good when we get rocked by a decommitment that don’t feel good.

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/northwestern-vs-miramar.135556/

Although I want him back because he's a dade kid, I'm not the only one that had doubts.

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/northwestern-vs-miramar.135556/

Although I want him back because he's a dade kid, I'm not the only one that had doubts.

I know for a fact u were the only one kinda one the mends about him. But then I think later it was explained that he was fresh off the surgery so maybe that’s y he started off slow, but as the season progressed, it was slurping going on. Not saying from you, but many.

But there’s an ongoing theme when a player decommit or choose another school, they get bashed. Just be consistent. And honestly, I shouldn’t have even snapped at the other poster; that was built up frustration from a chitty day of Hurricane news.

I know for a fact u were the only one kinda one the mends about him. But then I think later it was explained that he was fresh off the surgery so maybe that’s y he started off slow, but as the season progressed, it was slurping going on. Not saying from you, but many.

But there’s an ongoing theme when a player decommit or choose another school, they get bashed. Just be consistent. And honestly, I shouldn’t have even snapped at the other poster; that was built up frustration from a chitty day of Hurricane news.

Yeah I won't deny that...just like some posters ignore how big of a player Solomon was throughout the season but start saying he ain't all that when he's about to flip. I think the only situation that most posters here can claim that they called a committed player ****** was Art Sitkowski. Even the other day a decent poster claimed Huff had the most amazing film since Perryman as is we didn't all drool over Shaq and McCloud film.

Advertisement
UGA never stopped recruiting him, you all just talk looking from the outside in, I coached the kid and I still am very close to the family. If he decides to go to UM you all will be the same ones kissing his *** for an autograph.

Well, that answers that...gray shirt candidate for Kirby?

Advertisement
This is one of my former players, and if you don't have nothing nice to say then do say it all. I support all of my players to the fullest.

27A728A0-6288-4F54-8182-714AA808467A.gif

UGA never stopped recruiting him, you all just talk looking from the outside in, I coached the kid and I still am very close to the family. If he decides to go to UM you all will be the same ones kissing his *** for an autograph.

And that’s why you are part of the f@cking problem. Instead teaching him good morals and something about loyalty when someone sticks their neck out for you, you feed into his entitlement. South Florida coaches and handlers need a good cleansing.

C738DF88-595A-46FF-9F74-290621691D39.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid should be nowhere near campus this weekend. Let him come back in January - Easy decision.

He doesn't have to de-commit now to consider his options. It's not like a verbal is the least bit binding.

Advertisement
Back