2024 S Jaylen Heyward

Advertisement
Gaby was very evasive with his explanations why. Trying to read between the lines, the issues appear to be on the UM side. Hints about the staff divided on him?

Me trying to read between all the non-committal, wishy washy explanations, maybe some are not convinced he projects well as a CB?

Advertisement
Gaby was very evasive with his explanations why. Trying to read between the lines, the issues appear to be on the UM side. Hints about the staff divided on him?

Me trying to read between all the non-committal, wishy washy explanations, maybe some are not convinced he projects well as a CB?
Does that mean the bag got upped

Don’t worry guys fireworks coming, date tbd
Costa Rica Ocean GIF by Chris

Advertisement

A top 60 player (composite), UGA commit, offers from just about every big time program....but we're all of the sudden no longer interested?

Thinking What GIF by HBO Max

Advertisement
A top 60 player (composite), UGA commit, offers from just about every big time program....but we're all of the sudden no longer interested?
IDK about the not interested part, supposedly divided opinions. But yea, @DMoney , @Cribby, @LeedsCane or someone is going to have to drop some hints here cause Gaby created far more questions here than he answered.

Honestly, it would've been better if he didn't even comment.

Advertisement

Nah take more 160 pound 3 stars

When I heard Gaby and Lake talk through Heyward’s weekend, I started to wonder if something went south during the visit. Maybe went out on his own, blew off host.

Or maybe seeing Addae’s grumpy mug for the fifth time helped him move on. Lol.

Seriously sounds like something happened over the weekend.

Oh, well. Onward.

Advertisement
Back