2024 S Jaylen Heyward

Advertisement
Through the Smoke podcast, Gaby says he feels the least confident about Heyward as a flip candidate.

Dunk Fail GIF

Advertisement
When I heard Gaby and Lake talk through Heyward’s weekend, I started to wonder if something went south during the visit. Maybe went out on his own, blew off host.

Or maybe seeing Addae’s grumpy mug for the fifth time helped him move on. Lol.

Seriously sounds like something happened over the weekend.

Oh, well. Onward.
Who was Heywards player host

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby was very evasive with his explanations why. Trying to read between the lines, the issues appear to be on the UM side. Hints about the staff divided on him?

Me trying to read between all the non-committal, wishy washy explanations, maybe some are not convinced he projects well as a CB?
yes. that's exactly what he implied. But I got the impression it was more than position questions. Seemed more personal

When I heard Gaby and Lake talk through Heyward’s weekend, I started to wonder if something went south during the visit. Maybe went out on his own, blew off host.

Or maybe seeing Addae’s grumpy mug for the fifth time helped him move on. Lol.

Seriously sounds like something happened over the weekend.

Oh, well. Onward.
Did you see his visit pics? What's the deal with the masks? Looked ridiculous - I almost felt like he was mocking Miami

Advertisement
Did you see his visit pics? What's the deal with the masks? Looked ridiculous - I almost felt like he was mocking Miami
Yea maybe it was a maturity thing that rubbed some players the wrong way, **** I thought one of the photos was even zesty. But it's 2023 free country equal rights so who knows, maybe he ****ed the coaches off

A lot of cryptic talk in here. Maybe he just didn’t like it here. All good. Every recruit isn’t gonna leave loving our OV. Goodbye and good riddance.

Advertisement
Back