2024 S Jaylen Heyward

Advertisement
Advertisement
You sure? Article says he visited for a second article says he visited for a second time this spring... not weekend. Unless you read it somewhere else?
Sorry, my english was ambiguous. Meant that this weekend was his second visit. I'll rephrase to prevent confusion because I see how you could read it that way.

Advertisement
Oh, Miami sees him as a CB? If we were able to flip him, that changes the DB board radically as I was envisioning him taking up a S slot.

@DMoney from the 6/1 Bank

We also like Jaylen Heyward (Rockledge) at CB.

Last edited:
Advertisement
From the UGA board:

While committed to the Bulldogs, Heyward has seen and felt the love Miami has thrown his way throughout the process.

Heyward showed up to Cam Newton’s Memorial Day 7-on-7 tournament sporting Miami sweatpants and gloves. He wore Georgia gloves on day one of the tournament.

The Hurricanes will get an official visit from Heyward ‘at the end of the month’. Miami made an impression on Heyward when he visited the last time. Heyward and his family made the short trip. Georgia still has his heart.

“I like Miami, I took my family down there and my mom really liked it,” Heyward said. “I really love Georgia. Fran Brown is really trying to build this relationship. I’m feeling like our relationship is still getting stronger.”

There's been alot of movement of key reporters on a few 247 sites- namely OU and UGA.

Rusty Mansell moved over to ON3 and now works with two other former 247 or Rivals guys Jake Rowe and Jake Reuse. These three are some of the best reporters on any fan board as far as I can tell..

Mansell is known for his famous 'Ask Rusty' threads - he did one last night and the topic of Miami trying to flip Robinson and Heyward came up.
Here's his response to the question:

Q: One more question for me tonight, Miami seems to be going HARD after Heyward and Robinson. To me, it seems like both are solid with UGA still. How are you feeling?

Answer: Robinson is going to UGA, never say never but his Dad went on and on last night to me about Fran Brown and Muschamp coaching his kid. He wore UGA gear everywhere in Nashville

Heyward probably one to keep checking in on , right now is saying the right things to stay with Georgia so we will see

From the UGA board:

While committed to the Bulldogs, Heyward has seen and felt the love Miami has thrown his way throughout the process.

Heyward showed up to Cam Newton’s Memorial Day 7-on-7 tournament sporting Miami sweatpants and gloves. He wore Georgia gloves on day one of the tournament.

The Hurricanes will get an official visit from Heyward ‘at the end of the month’. Miami made an impression on Heyward when he visited the last time. Heyward and his family made the short trip. Georgia still has his heart.

“I like Miami, I took my family down there and my mom really liked it,” Heyward said. “I really love Georgia. Fran Brownis really trying to build this relationship. I’m feeling like our relationship is still getting stronger.”
Drop the

Rusty “you do not want to be head to head with Miami at the end” screenshot

Advertisement
Never trust the dad decked out in gear. Don’t mean squat. Add that it was in Atlanta what else is he going to do?

Given the D$ intel, Heyward has to be one of Flo's big three flips.

Super Mario GIF by Megapop

Real soon

Advertisement
Back