Rumors: Pruit Gone as DC at UGA

Dude keeps getting run out of SEC jobs but people here want him. Why?

Is getting fired from one SEC job qualify as "keeps getting run out?"

Didn't FSU run him out for something -- not fired just eased on down the road. Thought I heard something about chasing Coeds.

Interesting. I never heard that FSU fired/ran him off. After one season?

I am no source for it, just remember hearing something, Probably on here -- don't read much else about football except our beloved site.

Those were the rumors but I don't believe em. Supposedly his then fiancee caught him tapping some chick in admin and gave him an ultimatum. That's just stupid on the surface because he relocated to Athens, which is a hotbed of ****** southern belle's. Pruitt is just a scumbag, I think he saw an opportunity to get the UGA gig one day and thought being there as DC was his best bet. This was around the time that Kirby Smart was rumored to be their top choice to replace Richt some day. He used his perceived status at FSU as leverage to get all types of concessions from UGA that FSU was not going to give him.

Advertisement
The offense sucks, no doubt about it, but the defense gets shredded by any offense with a pulse, and some without (Tennessee), and they have for 2 years under Pruett.
Truth. D$ loves him some Pruitt for some reason. Even suggested him as a candidate to be our next HC.

I'm a fan of ambitious, abrasive scumbags. They make great head coaches.

The offense sucks, no doubt about it, but the defense gets shredded by any offense with a pulse, and some without (Tennessee), and they have for 2 years under Pruett.
Truth. D$ loves him some Pruitt for some reason. Even suggested him as a candidate to be our next HC.

egomaniacs succeed as college coaches. Saban, Calipari, Pitino, etc. it dont work in the pros but in college it does.

Pruitt not the only problem at UGA. QB and OL are terrible and when Chubb went down, so did their season. If UGA loses to Kentucky, Richt will be done and he will be free to pursue his missionary work full time.

I don't care about his personality, his defense at UGA isn't that good. I know you've thrown out #s , but scoring wise they're not good, and otherwise they're ok.

Advertisement
David Pollack Verified account
‏@davidpollack47
It could be an interesting day in Athens today

IMG_20151105_115334.jpg (45.3 KB)

Attachments

• IMG_20151105_115334.jpg
    IMG_20151105_115334.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 10
The defense is ranked 27th and the offense is ranked 70th.

The buzz is that there's a power struggle. Pruitt came in and tried to take control of the program. I talk to someone with a relative on the team, and he says that Pruitt is the guy who the players respect.

FWIW, UGA has played 2 decent offenses and gave up 38 in both.

They were on the field the entire game. UGA is getting walk-on caliber play at quarterback.

Stop it. They've given up 600+ yards in 2 years to UF. They were beaten by Treon Harris. Just stop it. The offense sucks, but this is like Golden blaming the offense for his defense sucking.

Advertisement
Feldman reporting there's smoke at UGA. After UFlop beat down some of the BIG boosters over Richt.

Advertisement

Cot ****, he's throwing shots while walking out the door.

Also, there's this gem...

Mark RichtVerified account
‏@MarkRicht
Just so everyone knows, Jeremy Pruitt is our defensive coordinator and is in the office working diligently getting ready for Kentucky!

Advertisement

Cot ****, he's throwing shots while walking out the door.

Also, there's this gem...

Mark RichtVerified account
‏@MarkRicht
Just so everyone knows, Jeremy Pruitt is our defensive coordinator and is in the office working diligently getting ready for Kentucky!

I think the previous tweet (pruitts) was photoshopped

Pruitt comes off as a total scumbag. Richt isn't a scapegoater. He's held onto coordinators much longer than he should have in many cases. Willy Martinez comes to mind.

Pruitt is a dirtball trying to make moves to steal Richt's gig. You can't have a guy like that around the organization.

Pruitt is 2015's Disco Danny Ford.

Anybody that ever appeared on that Hoover High football reality show is a despicable human being. May Tarkenton's prediction come true and Pruitt end up coaching high school ball again with Rush Propst somewhere in Bumfuk.

Advertisement
Back