Rumblings from the locker room

Advertisement
No matter what the situation is at QB its ******* idiotic to play Rosier. It doesn't matter whether or not we think Nkosi is the answer in the future or not. The fact is RIGHT NOW we KNOW Rosier is trash and provides absolutely NO VALUE to us in the future. That means he should not be playing. Its as simple as that. I legit would rather run Wildcat with Deejay at QB all game than Rosier. I'm not gunna act like I'm super impressed with Kosi or anything, but I'd 100% rather him start than Rosier. I would be open to Cade and/or Jarren starting a game this yr too at this point. I think Rosier will lose us another game tbh. And I think Jarren has only played in 1 or 2 games. So He better get some pt in a couple games to end the season and still preserve his RS. Cade should get an opportunity too, but Richt suspending Cade for 5 games makes matters much worse imo. You think if Cade wasn't suspended if he'd be getting a shot this weak? I doubt it

The reason to play Rosier against BC is that he gives us the best chance to win the BC game. This team is still in the hunt for the conference title game. If we drop another game THEN I would expect coach Richt to open up the roster and play some other QBs. At least thats the way I see it.

Something for folks to ponder regarding the mass-transfer talk. The new rules in college football are going to create a free agency of sorts. I expect that we will see a growing number of quality transfer candidates each year going forward. Having so many kids from South Florida that sign elsewhere could end up giving UM a leg up on this new game.

Advertisement
The reason to play Rosier against BC is that he gives us the best chance to win the BC game. This team is still in the hunt for the conference title game. If we drop another game THEN I would expect coach Richt to open up the roster and play some other QBs. At least thats the way I see it.
Oh yeah I forgot how him losing 2 games for us this season makes him a better choice for us to win. Especially the fact that he can't complete any passes more than 5 yards, and those passes that are 5 yards are ******* inaccurate and barely allow any YAC.

Lol. Yeah thats the BS Richt is saying, and people like you believe that garbage. Deejay Dallas gives us a better chance to win the ACC

No matter what the situation is at QB its ******* idiotic to play Rosier. It doesn't matter whether or not we think Nkosi is the answer in the future or not. The fact is RIGHT NOW we KNOW Rosier is trash and provides absolutely NO VALUE to us in the future. That means he should not be playing. Its as simple as that. I legit would rather run Wildcat with Deejay at QB all game than Rosier. I'm not gunna act like I'm super impressed with Kosi or anything, but I'd 100% rather him start than Rosier. I would be open to Cade and/or Jarren starting a game this yr too at this point. I think Rosier will lose us another game tbh. And I think Jarren has only played in 1 or 2 games. So He better get some pt in a couple games to end the season and still preserve his RS. Cade should get an opportunity too, but Richt suspending Cade for 5 games makes matters much worse imo. You think if Cade wasn't suspended if he'd be getting a shot this weak? I doubt it
All of this. No chance we run the table the rest of the way with Rosier at QB. He will definitely cost us a few games. If we beat BC it will only be because of the defense and having 2 weeks to prepare.

What if Malik beats BC?
Are we supposed to be ******* euphoric that we beat ****** *** BC?
Anyone who thinks we shouldn't just be running the ******* table on a yearly basis in the Coastal needs to go away. As if Rosier beating BC is a major accompishment. Guess ******* what he had a shot to beat LSU and UVA and was complete ******* ***. Perry has shown hes a better ******* passer. If We lose with Perry then **** sure we aren't ******* winning with that bum

but I'm sure if/when we do beat BC with that bum as QB, Richt will use that to start Rosier the rest of the season. What a ******* joke

Won it last year with him.

Rosier has defied logic by getting exponentially worse since that hot run pre-Pitt last year. So, while I get it...this guy isn't the same or maybe he was playing way above his head.

You've seen the guy this year...all he does is chuck it and he's as inaccurate as ever.

Advertisement
Rosier has defied logic by getting exponentially worse since that hot run pre-Pitt last year. So, while I get it...this guy isn't the same or maybe he was playing way above his head.

You've seen the guy this year...all he does is chuck it and he's as inaccurate as ever.

Yes I have seen him. And everyone here is correct in their assessment of him. That said, he's the best available option to win the BC game. Read post #150 on page 8 of this thread for a bit of reference.

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/nkosi-perry-benched-for-audibles-and-going-out.138767/page-8

Part of us trending towards an athletic QB is because our oline is awful and if we have a statue back there like Brad, we would probably have a worse record. I'm done with Malik and obviously Perry either isn't smart enough or doesn't love football enough to be the man. I would love Cade or Jarren but what are the chances either of them start a game for us this year?
There is a big difference between a qb like brad who is stuck In cement & anyone else. #1 this offensive line is nowhere near as bad as it gets **** on for. Like with everything else on our offense you just need to tinker with it. Hayden mahoney should never be allowed to put pads on though. Him & that fvck boy Tito should be forced to sit on the sidelines & braid each others *** hairs. Two ******* playing the wrong sport but I digress. Were not bad in pass protection at all. Its when we ask them to get a push in run blocking that they struggle. Im not gonna expand on that. It just is what it is. Back to this desire to force **** down the fan bases throat and call it a starting qb. Both cade and jarren are plenty athletic. In reality for the dumb *** system we run cade is the perfect qb... running what we should be running so we no longer resemble the bad new canes jarren has the ideal skill set.

Something for folks to ponder regarding the mass-transfer talk. The new rules in college football are going to create a free agency of sorts. I expect that we will see a growing number of quality transfer candidates each year going forward. Having so many kids from South Florida that sign elsewhere could end up giving UM a leg up on this new game.
Sounds great but CMR and us just clearing violations will limit the bags we drop. I love CMR as a Christ follower but we may need a modern coach.

Advertisement
There is a big difference between a qb like brad who is stuck In cement & anyone else. #1 this offensive line is nowhere near as bad as it gets **** on for. Like with everything else on our offense you just need to tinker with it. Hayden mahoney should never be allowed to put pads on though. Him & that fvck boy Tito should be forced to sit on the sidelines & braid each others *** hairs. Two ******* playing the wrong sport but I digress. Were not bad in pass protection at all. Its when we ask them to get a push in run blocking that they struggle. Im not gonna expand on that. It just is what it is. Back to this desire to force **** down the fan bases throat and call it a starting qb. Both cade and jarren are plenty athletic. In reality for the dumb *** system we run cade is the perfect qb... running what we should be running so we no longer resemble the bad new canes jarren has the ideal skill set.
Mahoney and Jahair Jones both should not be getting any more ******* snaps. They are both ***.

Our Starting OLine should be St Louis, Boulware, Gauthier, Donaldson, Scaife. ...and tbh Gauthier ******* gets blown back when run blocking all the time as well. But he's one of the leaders of the line and likely is the one making all the calls. This is an oline that is at the very least average. The problem is these coaches are ******* idiots and keep grading Mahoney as one of the best players some****inghow. Mahoney, Jahair Jones, and Rosier are the offensive versions of ******* Knowles, they just bring the entire unit down to their ****** level.

The first time I saw Jarrens senior film I thought he has the goods. I think he's got that it factor that most kids don't, we got lucky and stole this kid. I just didn't see much to complain about. Really like this kid, so many things he does well, unlike all the other 3.

I have to agree with you on the O line, not great but not as bad as they look. The other teams stack the box and don't have to work as hard because our starting QB's are terrible. When Jarren starts next year he'll make them look a little better. By Jarrens second year we're going to be a much better team. Wish Richt would hire a play caller though. This team is just loaded with play makers.

Advertisement
The first time I saw Jarrens senior film I thought he has the goods. I think he's got that it factor that most kids don't, we got lucky and stole this kid. I just didn't see much to complain about. Really like this kid, so many things he does well, unlike all the other 3.
I agree Jarren appears to have the goods to surpass all the rest. I bought into Perry becuz of the AnyoneButMalik thing. What worries me (and brooklyndee won't exactly say but seems to imply it - correct me if wrong) is that he also may have enough of an aversion to classes, playbook, and film study that the Richts don't wanna play him yet. I truly hope he quickly grows out of this rut, if true, and also doesn't decide to take a walk elsewhere.

Only if stubborn Richt is willing to take these kids. Currently he doesn't like to take transfers who spurned us as seniors in HS. Considering the fact he doesn't like change I would not be surprised if he still refuses to take these kids to "make the Miami offer hold more weight".

This is a crap story, if you are not going to identify your source that the moderator should ban this post as I see it as BS!

My source who I will not reveal and is part of the practice squad told me that Feagles is not happy with the punting situation and the players in the special team are thinking about sitting out during the 1st QB!

The worst part is that people are buying in to this “Fake News”. Reveal your sources!
Are you questioning someone who Played for UM (very well I might add) credibility???

I'll translate. Both qbs suck. Jarren better start next year.

He’ll suck too by then

It’s what happens when you allow nepotism and HC hires his no talent kid as QB coach

Is anyone really surprised this is where we are in year 3 at QB?

On top of not developing at their position, is it really any surprise that the position group being lead by a kid in his twenties is by far the most immature group of **** ups in college football?

Advertisement
Back