Rumblings from the locker room

No matter who's fault it was perry doesnt have enuff credibilty built up to justify leaving him in the game, its the 2nd quarter, you 3 of 6 for 20yrds and 2 picks, all im saying is, at that point when he got yanked, it could be justified. The sense of urgency he normally plays with, he didnt bring it to this game. Gotta lead the men no matter who the opponent. He'll have another opportunity, this will test his mental toughness.

If we gone play that game yank the o lineman out who got the holding call that stopped a drive. Lets hold everybody accountable not just kosi

Advertisement
I am okay with letting Williams continue to progress behind the scenes this season as long as he is given a fair shot next year. The fact that Perry was pulled this fast tells me CMR and Jr. are not high on Perry at the moment. I believe it was Mike Ryan who tweeted Perry has looked like **** in practice. At the end, CMR and JR. failed this Offense and are possibly in over their heads.

If the rumors are true, the transfers will set this program back. Next year, we won't have a Defense like this to bail Richt out. Lose to Florida, and it will get ugly as **** around here. Planes with banners will be flying over the BOT's houses.

If father and son Richt have so little trust/faith in their QBs (3 out of 4 if you include Weldon) then why oh why did they only go recruit ONE QB. And the ONE QB they chose, if he chose them, was gonna be a PROJECT. And that ONE QB didn't even choose them.

I just....I just don't understand

If your depth chart is a dumpster fire, that's EVEN MORE reason to be out on the trail like a maniac right now. ALAS. ALL CAPS.

The season is over, @brock, it makes no logical sense to go back to Rosier. We're about to go into another offseason QB competition with the real possibility of having 2 of our current guys transfer based off of that competition. Richt is playing with fire, no way around it.
Just a question for you (or anyone)… seems if we win out we could win the Coastal and get a shot at Clemson and who knows? IF you thought we had moderately better chances winning out with Rosier (than Perry) but at the expense of Perry's "development", whom would you choose? I know with 3 losses (Butch-forbid) the answer would be much easier.

One thing that should be apparent at this point to all is the preference seems to be towards athletic unevolved quarterback play. We seem to trend towards qbs who have zero to little qualification as to why they should be playing the qb position at a p5 school LOADED with skill position studs hed not capable of involving due to his own limitations as a qb. Yes he has a cannon for an arm and malik is a tough kid. But they both have less of a skill set to play the position than deejay dallas basically(seriously for malik & only exaggerating a lil for nkosi.)wouldnt be surprised to see us try deejay at this point. Drastic would be finally understanding what the **** is going on when this kid gets on the field cause it's like a rig coming straight for him & he just freezes. He can play alot better but it requires a complete 180 of the way we call our plays. It would involve quick reads and short drops. We already run a **** ton of draws & bubble screens so what the ****. Drastic would be finally admitting football is football & winning matters more than lil petty **** or more than understanding the entirety of a playbook when the qbs ur playing only utilize 6-8 plays per game and struggle at that... if you need to manage a lil fine but than you gotta go with a qb who can take advantage of the oppurtunities presented. I've said since nkosi Jr year in high school I just dont see all this hype... I'm not gonna bash him cause I think his failures are Jon richts not his own. But the only qbs on the roster we can actually excel with are Cade or jarren. Jarren is far more advanced throwing the ball and making reads than anyone else on the roster. One thing I'll say about this transfer stuff is no one was hesitant about having these kids come here... these were kids the country wanted and we sweated our *** off over. If we dont talk sense into a decent number of kids RIGHT NOW trust its gonna hurt moving forward not only with what's currently on the roster but recruits wanting to come as well...
No matter what the situation is at QB its ******* idiotic to play Rosier. It doesn't matter whether or not we think Nkosi is the answer in the future or not. The fact is RIGHT NOW we KNOW Rosier is trash and provides absolutely NO VALUE to us in the future. That means he should not be playing. Its as simple as that. I legit would rather run Wildcat with Deejay at QB all game than Rosier. I'm not gunna act like I'm super impressed with Kosi or anything, but I'd 100% rather him start than Rosier. I would be open to Cade and/or Jarren starting a game this yr too at this point. I think Rosier will lose us another game tbh. And I think Jarren has only played in 1 or 2 games. So He better get some pt in a couple games to end the season and still preserve his RS. Cade should get an opportunity too, but Richt suspending Cade for 5 games makes matters much worse imo. You think if Cade wasn't suspended if he'd be getting a shot this weak? I doubt it

Advertisement
I stand firmly behind Coach Richt. This fanbase is spoiled rotten to the core!! He` s 23 and 9 and most schools would be good with that, but not here. I`m not crazy about Rosier starting either, but you people sound as if we won`t win again this year. SMDH
Thats about what......7.6 wins to 3 losses...ive had a half a bottle of crown, so I'll hold the GTFOH's, but do the math on that percentage, and ask yourself,.... "Am I happy with a 9 win team every year?"

No need to answer!

Sorry homie, looks like you're creating a false story base on fake "sources. Those same sources taht said AR82 got benched for yelling at Malik turns out he has a careered ending neck injury.

This board is pure gold. But what can I say its filled with low iq South Florida dudes living in the past LOL.
:q3xkxex:

No matter what the situation is at QB its ******* idiotic to play Rosier. It doesn't matter whether or not we think Nkosi is the answer in the future or not. The fact is RIGHT NOW we KNOW Rosier is trash and provides absolutely NO VALUE to us in the future. That means he should not be playing. Its as simple as that. I legit would rather run Wildcat with Deejay at QB all game than Rosier. I'm not gunna act like I'm super impressed with Kosi or anything, but I'd 100% rather him start than Rosier. I would be open to Cade and/or Jarren starting a game this yr too at this point. I think Rosier will lose us another game tbh. And I think Jarren has only played in 1 or 2 games. So He better get some pt in a couple games to end the season and still preserve his RS. Cade should get an opportunity too, but Richt suspending Cade for 5 games makes matters much worse imo. You think if Cade wasn't suspended if he'd be getting a shot this weak? I doubt it

What if Malik beats BC?

Advertisement
While I have no reason to doubt OP, the writing on the wall has been there for a while. It's not exactly breaking news. The players know what we know. Playing Rosier handcuffs the offense significantly. If you're a receiver, he's not the guy you want throwing you the ball.

Would you rather be handcuffed and scoreless, or wide open and down by ten...after one quarter? Just asking...

The season is over, @brock, it makes no logical sense to go back to Rosier. We're about to go into another offseason QB competition with the real possibility of having 2 of our current guys transfer based off of that competition. Richt is playing with fire, no way around it.

It's not possible for us to win the costal?

Season is not over and we can win out the regular season especially with our defense AND if richt tweaks his offense and quit with the bullsh*t
Richt has never won a championship and doesn't look like he'll even regularly win divisions at Miami which is pathetic.

An offensive coach? At this moment, yes, he is quite offensive.

But he doesn't know how to run an offense.

Is Erickson available to show him how to run things? Spurrier?

He won a Natty at FSU as an OC. Correction, he won 2.

but carry on..

Advertisement
This is my question, why is Richt so ****-bent on redshirting Jarren? If he's as good as he sounds or even better than the other options, does Richt think he's not leaving early anyway? Aside from salvaging what's left of the season and developing him for the future, makes no sense.

Why burn a shirt
I would go as far as to say you don’t even need to be an expert to point that out.... I mean it’s frustrating from our standpoint we are ****ing away a championship defense and have the tools on offense to be successful
but we don't have the tools; and what's successful, CFP?

the OL is evolving but not championship level. We need a starting caliber LT and another G at least. At QB, our future is a true freshman and everyone else has issues. Neither position is championship level but, in the meantime, let's see how many games we can win and hopefully get to the ACCCG.

Advertisement
Why burn a shirt

but we don't have the tools; and what's successful, CFP?

the OL is evolving but not championship level. We need a starting caliber LT and another G at least. At QB, our future is a true freshman and everyone else has issues. Neither position is championship level but, in the meantime, let's see how many games we can win and hopefully get to the ACCCG.
Cuz the shirt means nada if he leaves in 2 years. We might as well get 3.

So, in summary, we got an IPF. Cool. Now let’s go get a coach to young to have a friggijng son old enough to hire.

Advertisement
Back