Rumblings from the locker room

Nope... Harley for example prefers nkosi because hes dumb enough to use Harley & Wiggins (two recievers who run lazy routes and refuse to fight for the ball)as his safety blanket. I'm certainly no malik fan and yes the locker room is very divided but what you're discussing is the least of the problems. As I said weeks ago those transfer papers are coming regardless unless something drastic happens. Dont really get a feel of too many players liking either of these dudes as qb. Most that are at my house say how they cant wait till jarren gets in.

Who’s going to transfer ?

Advertisement
He won a Natty at FSU as an OC. Correction, he won 2.

but carry on..
He Won in 93 as QB coach...that was Brad Scotts offense...It was Scott who convinced Bowden to get Ward out from under center....in 99 all Richt did was implement Schnellenbergers Off that he learned at UM....wasnt to hard with FSUs Talent in the late 90s...

Last edited:
He Won in 93 as QB coach...that was Brad Scotts offense...It was Scott who convinced Bowden to get Ward from under center....in 99 all Richt did was implement Schnellenbergers Off that he learned at UM....wasnt to hard with FSUs Talent in the late 90s...
You couldn't run a Charlie Ward Offense with Wienke...hence 1999 - 2000....Mirror offenses of Schnellys....had this conversation till blue in the face with Ex FSU RB coach Sexton....

The reason to play Rosier against BC is that he gives us the best chance to win the BC game. This team is still in the hunt for the conference title game. If we drop another game THEN I would expect coach Richt to open up the roster and play some other QBs. At least thats the way I see it.
If Rosier is your best option at qb, then you have failed as a coach.

Advertisement
Run the bye week like an abridged spring camp and start playing the guys that earn it, and start by giving Jarren some real practice reps, not just scout team.

Nope... Harley for example prefers nkosi because hes dumb enough to use Harley & Wiggins (two recievers who run lazy routes and refuse to fight for the ball)as his safety blanket. I'm certainly no malik fan and yes the locker room is very divided but what you're discussing is the least of the problems. As I said weeks ago those transfer papers are coming regardless unless something drastic happens. Dont really get a feel of too many players liking either of these dudes as qb. Most that are at my house say how they cant wait till jarren gets in.
Drastic changes in the form of playcalling, personnel, or both?

Would you rather be handcuffed and scoreless, or wide open and down by ten...after one quarter? Just asking...
Or up by ten? Here's the thing about being handcuffed, you're not even giving the offense a chance. It's like being afraid to throw the ball because only three things can happen and two of them are bad.

Advertisement
Hmmm, I think I know the game plan for BC. First play, a run into the D. 2nd play, a near-lateral pass that gains 3 yards. 3rd play, a pass to a crossing receiver below his knees. Punt. Second series, 3 runs and a punt. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Last edited:
There is a big difference between a qb like brad who is stuck In cement & anyone else. #1 this offensive line is nowhere near as bad as it gets **** on for. Like with everything else on our offense you just need to tinker with it. Hayden mahoney should never be allowed to put pads on though. Him & that fvck boy Tito should be forced to sit on the sidelines & braid each others *** hairs. Two ******* playing the wrong sport but I digress. Were not bad in pass protection at all. Its when we ask them to get a push in run blocking that they struggle. Im not gonna expand on that. It just is what it is. Back to this desire to force **** down the fan bases throat and call it a starting qb. Both cade and jarren are plenty athletic. In reality for the dumb *** system we run cade is the perfect qb... running what we should be running so we no longer resemble the bad new canes jarren has the ideal skill set.

Do you think issues with the run blocking are a product of the scheme? It seems we stick to zone blocking concepts which typically require a more athletic OL. Guys like Donaldson, Gauthier, St Louis, Jones do not fit that scheme at all. Boulware and maybe Scaife are capable but I just don't think the others are. IMO we should stick to a power run scheme where the OL first step is upfield with combo blocks, etc. .

Williams starter
Weldon #2 after he gets out of Dade county jail
Stitkowski transfers and is #3
Bring in a juco for #4

I'm good with that lol.

He’ll suck too by then

It’s what happens when you allow nepotism and HC hires his no talent kid as QB coach

Is anyone really surprised this is where we are in year 3 at QB?

On top of not developing at their position, is it really any surprise that the position group being lead by a kid in his twenties is by far the most immature group of **** ups in college football?

I'll just say this. To be fair, N'Kosi and Rosier were originally Golden's guys . Yes, Richt went after N'Kosi again after he decommitted when Golden got canned, but who is to say he would have been at the top of his list if Richt had been here earlier? Who knows? Jarren. on the other hand, is Richt's. Let's see what happens with a guy he personally selected from the get go.

i thought they got the most out of Rosier that they could last year. He is still the same this year but I think he has reached his ceiling. N"kosi came with a lot of hype, but he has gotten into some trouble, is not a student of the game or seems to care to be, and may not be anymore than hype at this point. By all accounts Jarren is on a whole different level than these two.

Advertisement
I'll just say this. To be fair, N'Kosi and Rosier were originally Golden's guys . Yes, Richt went after N'Kosi again after he decommitted when Golden got canned, but who is to say he would have been at the top of his list if Richt had been here earlier? Who knows? Jarren. on the other hand, is Richt's. Let's see what happens with a guy he personally selected from the get go.

i thought they got the most out of Rosier that they could last year. He is still the same this year but I think he has reached his ceiling. N"kosi came with a lot of hype, but he has gotten into some trouble, is not a student of the game or seems to care to be, and may not be anymore than hype at this point. By all accounts Jarren is on a whole different level than these two.

Jarren is? Didn't our players tell Richt about Jarren

Advertisement
I foresee a handful of no-read options with Rosier keeping for 1/2 yard instead of giving it to Homer or Dallas for 20+.

Hmmm, I think I know the game plan for BC. First play, a run into the D. 2nd play, a near-lateral pass that gains 3 yards. 3rd play, a pass to a crossing receiver below his knees. Punt. Second series, 3 runs and a punt. Way, rinse, repeat.

This is a crap story, if you are not going to identify your source that the moderator should ban this post as I see it as BS!

My source who I will not reveal and is part of the practice squad told me that Feagles is not happy with the punting situation and the players in the special team are thinking about sitting out during the 1st QB!

The worst part is that people are buying in to this “Fake News”. Reveal your sources!

Don't even know what that means - you mean first quarter?

Anyway, LMAO at the bolded part. You believe everything you hear? Sheesh

If we gone play that game yank the o lineman out who got the holding call that stopped a drive. Lets hold everybody accountable not just kosi
Cant play that game with o-linemen man to much, especially when we dont have the depth yet. Let's be real, this roster took a hit from those sanctions, losing the 3 or 5 schalorships a year may have been used on trench guys, but more than sanctions, the defensive scheme that the moron regime used prior to coach richt coming here was worst than sanctions, couple that with coach kool's inability to recruit and we are thin on depth at d-tackle. O-line depth is being developed, but the short comings of the last regime's recruiting showed up this year. If people are being realistic, the full upgrade to this roster is almost complete now, the majority of the seniors on this roster are the True Canes who committed even tho they were coming into the program at a time when it would hurt them, but now, these last 2 years have been real beneficial for most of them.

Yeah we lost to a physical UVA squad that caught us at the right time, were well rested and tested our offensive depth. Our widereceiver group was only feared when Ahmon was in the starting lineup, now without him, right now its an avg developing group. A few seasoned juco's are needed to help with depth in the trenches. Right now, we're going to need to plan on scoring by whatever works. Also, jt4 will have to be used properly in order to open things up for the younger receivers.

Advertisement
Back