Rumblings from the locker room

Brandinho

Section 139
Premium
To start, no I won't reveal who I speak to for this information but I can tell you it's a player who I’m close with at school.

The player knows how involved I am with talking Canes and he gave me a vibe/said today that things aren't right in the locker room. Direct quote "it hasn't been a fun week for us." Players are down and pointing fingers.

To me, there seems to be a clear rift between players behind N'Kosi and the players behind Malik.

I don't think Richt understands the ramifications this decision could potentially have.

Using the Mike Harley tweets as an example, he was clearly upset with Richt's comments about the interception and he himself has never really had good chemistry with Rosier. Harley, like many on the team, need some help to get from CFB to the NFL. Rosier is inaccurate and is usually relying on certain receivers each and every play (last year: Ahmmon and Berrios. This year: Thomas).

Players wanted N'Kosi, beat FSU with N'Kosi, and are now stuck with Malik. Richt better figure this out before some players start submitting transfer requests.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Unnecessary
Sorry homie, looks like you're creating a false story base on fake "sources. Those same sources taht said AR82 got benched for yelling at Malik turns out he has a careered ending neck injury.

This board is pure gold. But what can I say its filled with low iq South Florida dudes living in the past LOL.

Sorry homie, looks like you're creating a false story base on fake "sources. Those same sources taht said AR82 got benched for yelling at Malik turns out he has a careered ending neck injury.

This board is pure cold. But what can I say its filled with low iq South Florida dudes living in the past LOL.

Mods can we get Rosier's sister the **** out of here?

Advertisement

This board is pure cold. But what can I say its filled with low iq South Florida dudes living in the past LOL.

You're not my homie. I haven't leveraged this information I get until now because it hasn't been worthwhile. I am a concerned fan and I think you guys deserve to know it as well.

I knew about Perry taking 1st team reps before the news broke. I knew about Richards well before the news broke. I knew that Spicer would start UNC. I knew that Feagles would start against UVA. Check my post history.

A bunch of transfer request, although painful, might be the wake up call for this coach. With that said he seems as stubborn as Golden and doesn't seem to see leaves for the trees. Any OC or DC who thinks 30 year old tactics are solid football, is really delusional. I really wonder if this is a case of not being able to teach an old dog new tricks. Time will tell.

Mods can we get Rosier's sister the **** out of here?
mad that I ain't buying your fake news story.

YOu know what that is right? When you start believing this? Called delusion........and you want no one else to take you out of that delusional world you live in. Sad. Sign of mental illness.

Advertisement

YOu know what that is right? When you start believing this? Called delusion........and you want no one else to take you out of that delusional world you live in. Sad. Sign of mental illness.

Can you translate that for me Mrs. Rosier.

To start, no I won't reveal who I speak to for this information but I can tell you it's a player who is in my grad school program.

The player knows how involved I am with talking Canes and he gave me a vibe/said today that things aren't right in the locker room. Direct quote "it hasn't been a fun week for us." Players are down and pointing fingers.

To me, there seems to be a clear rift between players behind N'Kosi and the players behind Malik.

I don't think Richt understands the ramifications this decision could potentially have.

Using the Mike Harley tweets as an example, he was clearly upset with Richt's comments about the interception and he himself has never really had good chemistry with Rosier. Harley, like many on the team, need some help to get from CFB to the NFL. Rosier is inaccurate and is usually relying on certain receivers each and every play (last year: Ahmmon and Berrios. This year: Thomas).

Players wanted N'Kosi, beat FSU with N'Kosi, and are now stuck with Malik. Richt better figure this out before some players start submitting transfer requests.

Be careful now. If you tell these idiots the truth they are gonna go full lynch mob on your ***.

Don't let anyone know you have any sources on the inside that say there is dissension in the locker room. It's been there since the Richards incident.

The non-info having ***aloons will crucify you. But at least they will be smarmy when they do it.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are some rifts, offense is an absolute **** show and there doesn't seem to be any end in sight.

Advertisement

the irony is, you're the one that's wrong about everything you just said

check his post history DIPSH*T

The Mr.FLroida boy QB is a bust just like the other FLorida QB allison is a bust and you blame the coaches.

I knew from watching those 2 highlight tapes they'd bust out.

NKOSI nothing more then a 7 vs 7 QB fact.

**** play for FIU or FAU and be a turnover machine there as well.

Advertisement
I mean that was on Harley though the 2nd int, he broke off the route or didn’t continue running where Perry anticipated him to go to

To start, no I won't reveal who I speak to for this information but I can tell you it's a player who is in my grad school program.

Hmm...must be a player that's been in school a long time and definitely needs a real degree to make a living.

Bar Milo?

I mean that was on Harley though the 2nd int, he broke off the route or didn’t continue running where Perry anticipated him to go to

I think that's what makes his yanking last game even more frustrating. One of the INT's was on the receiver. So then he essentially had 1 INT and 2 other incompletions. Plus he had a 30 yard pass to Wiggins that was negated by a holding penalty. That's such a short leash, it doesn't make any sense. How can you not expect some bumpiness breaking in a new QB?

Advertisement
Back