Rumblings from the locker room

"It hasn't been a fun week for us"

Story could be completely fabricated and I really don't care. I tend to ignore the insiders and the fake insiders and take everything with a grain of salt on here. Everything is basically anonymous because of usernames. Everyone has a connection or a contact or a source or whatever.

I'm just saying if I was the coach... regardless of what I did to lose the game... if my team lost a game like we did vs Virginia... it wouldn't be a fun week for them either

Advertisement

Story could be completely fabricated and I really don't care. I tend to ignore the insiders and the fake insiders and take everything with a grain of salt on here. Everything is basically anonymous because of usernames. Everyone has a connection or a contact or a source or whatever.

I'm just saying if I was the coach... regardless of what I did to lose the game... if my team lost a game like we did vs Virginia... it wouldn't be a fun week for them either

It can, certainly. That said, I didn't need this inside scoop to tell you that there will be a faction/rift in the lockeroom due to the QB disaster - always happens.

The Mr.FLroida boy QB is a bust just like the other FLorida QB allison is a bust and you blame the coaches.

I knew from watching those 2 highlight tapes they'd bust out.

NKOSI nothing more then a 7 vs 7 QB fact.

**** play for FIU or FAU and be a turnover machine there as well.

I keep trying to tell people don't trust Florida QB. They don't develop into much of a passer in CFB and they all do those Treon Harris/Jacory Harris-esque lob throws into traffic because they think it's still HS defenses. Louisville did the smart thing and went after a Florida QB who had elite speed to make up for his inconsistency as a thrower (Lamar Jackson).

As for the rumblings, I think I've said 100 times about Richt's lack of team awareness. Handles things like an amateur despite having 17 years of head coaching experience. He is only great at off the field stuff as a HC.

Last edited:
To start, no I won't reveal who I speak to for this information but I can tell you it's a player who I’m close with at school.

The player knows how involved I am with talking Canes and he gave me a vibe/said today that things aren't right in the locker room. Direct quote "it hasn't been a fun week for us." Players are down and pointing fingers.

To me, there seems to be a clear rift between players behind N'Kosi and the players behind Malik.

I don't think Richt understands the ramifications this decision could potentially have.

Using the Mike Harley tweets as an example, he was clearly upset with Richt's comments about the interception and he himself has never really had good chemistry with Rosier. Harley, like many on the team, need some help to get from CFB to the NFL. Rosier is inaccurate and is usually relying on certain receivers each and every play (last year: Ahmmon and Berrios. This year: Thomas).

Players wanted N'Kosi, beat FSU with N'Kosi, and are now stuck with Malik. Richt better figure this out before some players start submitting transfer requests.

All this, right here...

Hmm...must be a player that's been in school a long time and definitely needs a real degree to make a living.

Bar Milo?
Or a grad transfer or any player that already has a Bachelor and wants to go further. No reason to try and figure it out, it is what it is and it's not surprising

Advertisement
To start, no I won't reveal who I speak to for this information but I can tell you it's a player who I’m close with at school.

The player knows how involved I am with talking Canes and he gave me a vibe/said today that things aren't right in the locker room. Direct quote "it hasn't been a fun week for us." Players are down and pointing fingers.

To me, there seems to be a clear rift between players behind N'Kosi and the players behind Malik.

I don't think Richt understands the ramifications this decision could potentially have.

Using the Mike Harley tweets as an example, he was clearly upset with Richt's comments about the interception and he himself has never really had good chemistry with Rosier. Harley, like many on the team, need some help to get from CFB to the NFL. Rosier is inaccurate and is usually relying on certain receivers each and every play (last year: Ahmmon and Berrios. This year: Thomas).

Players wanted N'Kosi, beat FSU with N'Kosi, and are now stuck with Malik. Richt better figure this out before some players start submitting transfer requests.

Amen brother! I've been basically posting the same message you just mentioned. Team DISSENSION has raised it's ugly head! Ouch.

The last thing anyone should be surprised about is toxicity in the locker room. If it's clear to us that Richt is a disaster, flip flopping major decisions every week and completely incompetent as a play caller, its 10x more clear to the players.

Advertisement
Sorry homie, looks like you're creating a false story base on fake "sources. Those same sources taht said AR82 got benched for yelling at Malik turns out he has a careered ending neck injury.

This board is pure gold. But what can I say its filled with low iq South Florida dudes living in the past LOL.

Fr, you really need to STFU. Everything you post is beyond down syndrome retarded.

Advertisement
While I have no reason to doubt OP, the writing on the wall has been there for a while. It's not exactly breaking news. The players know what we know. Playing Rosier handcuffs the offense significantly. If you're a receiver, he's not the guy you want throwing you the ball.

While I have no reason to doubt OP, the writing on the wall has been there for a while. It's not exactly breaking news. The players know what we know. Playing Rosier handcuffs the offense significantly. If you're a receiver, he's not the guy you want throwing you the ball.

I hear you and I agree with both of you. This post wasn't to drop some sort of breaking news, like you said it's plainly obvious what's happening. I took the information given to me today and just rambled with some thoughts about what could potentially come from it.

Well, Richt said in an interview earlier in the week he had more recruits wanting to come than he had spots to fill. Sounds like he might have those spots open by the end of the year.

Advertisement
One thing I will Say is y’all got to stop thinking every locker room is perfect or there isn’t some dynamic in the locker room that favors one player over another. Look at uga lockerroom you know there is a side there who wants fields to be the guy and there are others who wants Jacob fromm to stay the lead qb over there. There definitely was dissension in the bama lockerroom over some who wanted hurts and a lot who wanted tua(especially the receivers), it’s not out of the ordinary to have that and it happens everywhere

It can, certainly. That said, I didn't need this inside scoop to tell you that there will be a faction/rift in the lockeroom due to the QB disaster - always happens.

Any loss there is going to be blame put on someone. Don't care if Alabama loses the NCG someone is pointing fingers and there is going to be tension. Actually, there's tension in any locker room regardless. I've been at a juco, a d1, and d2 as a player in baseball. Coached at a d1 and d2. Same thing everywhere.

But... that being said.. it was worse at the schools that lost and it all seemed to disappear when we won.

We need to get back on track against BC and nothing will matter in the locker room and none of the fans will care because they will say winning is more important and if you're not with us winning then gtfo (Jack Allison situation)

Fully agree, If it was fun after the game we just had i would be very concerned.

Perry will transfer when Mork Rich gives the job to Williams next season. Williams gives Rich a whole nother season to fvck off with a good excuse.
Here's a look into the future given today's news:

Rosier graduates
Perry transfers
Weldon is arrested
Williams is our only QB next year

... And people say Richt is a good CEO. Lmao

Advertisement
Back