Rumblings from the locker room

Advertisement
Perry will transfer when Mork Rich gives the job to Williams next season. Williams gives Rich a whole nother season to fvck off with a good excuse.

Leaving us with 1 QB when Weldon eventually is hit with his 3rd strike from now to the start of the season next year.

Here's a look into the future given today's news:

Rosier graduates
Perry transfers
Weldon is arrested
Williams is our only QB next year

... And people say Richt is a good CEO. Lmao

Don't discount Ryan Rizk! The vaunted 1* QB from Heritage.

He may have to play meaningful snaps next season at this rate!

I stand firmly behind Coach Richt. This fanbase is spoiled rotten to the core!! He` s 23 and 9 and most schools would be good with that, but not here. I`m not crazy about Rosier starting either, but you people sound as if we won`t win again this year. SMDH
Thank you sir. Nice to see a man with a brain on this board!

Advertisement
I stand firmly behind Coach Richt. This fanbase is spoiled rotten to the core!! He` s 23 and 9 and most schools would be good with that, but not here. I`m not crazy about Rosier starting either, but you people sound as if we won`t win again this year. SMDH

of course 23 and 9 isn't good here. This isn't Miami of Ohio.

I know smoking crack is bad...but smoking a$$ crack has to be much worse.

Seek help

Second Plot Twist (Sixth Sense esque): Jarren wants none of this Mickey Mouse scheme or Richt's playcalling, and transfers as soon as the season is over, leaving Richt with...

Perry as the only QB on the roster.

of course 23 and 9 isn't good here. This isn't Miami of Ohio.

I know smoking crack is bad...but smoking a$$ crack has to be much worse.

Seek help
Got to start somewhere, before last season we hadn’t won at least 10 games in a season since what 03-04? People forget how bad we have been since then and yes have we lost some dumb games with richt? Absolutely but even with his sh*tty playcalling overall he’s doing a good job building the program back up, now this offseason he has to do some more soul searching and hopefully recognize that this rpo offense just ain’t it especially with the way he calls plays and go and hire someone else at the position

Advertisement

You're slammin-**** right "not here". This is the fxcking University of Miami. 23-9 for a HC in his 3rd year is not our fxcking standard.

Got to start somewhere, before last season we hadn’t won at least 10 games in a season since what 03-04? People forget how bad we have been since then and yes have we lost some dumb games with richt? Absolutely but even with his sh*tty playcalling overall he’s doing a good job building the program back up, now this offseason he has to do some more soul searching and hopefully recognize that this rpo offense just ain’t it especially with the way he calls plays and go and hire someone else at the position

Why is 10 games such a boner inducer for you? It's no different than 9 games. Basically the same as 8.

Mentality like this is a big reason why we are still mired in corch schit.

Last edited:
One thing I will Say is y’all got to stop thinking every locker room is perfect or there isn’t some dynamic in the locker room that favors one player over another. Look at uga lockerroom you know there is a side there who wants fields to be the guy and there are others who wants Jacob fromm to stay the lead qb over there. There definitely was dissension in the bama lockerroom over some who wanted hurts and a lot who wanted tua(especially the receivers), it’s not out of the ordinary to have that and it happens everywhere

The thing is Roll Tide is still undefeated and they have Chief Saban.

Advertisement
Why is 10 games such a boner inducer for you? It's no different than 9 games. Basically the same as 8.

Mentality like this is a big reason why we are still mired if corch schit.
Not saying that win mark is very impressive at all but just lamenating the fact that we hadn’t hit that mark prior to richt since 03-04 and is an indictment of where our program has been since then. Richt definitely ain’t perfect and is far from it I recognize that but in that same vein he’s not nearly as bad as some making him out to be. With that being said he needs to make some adjustments to this woeful offense. Have too much talent on O and an elite defense to be squandering this season.

I will say that the locker room was extremely fractured towards the end of Golden’s tenure, and CMR and staff had a huge task of repairing that. I hope the things are done to keep it intact and not fall back into the same cycle but this isn’t good news.

Last edited:
Here's a look into the future given today's news:

Rosier graduates
Perry transfers
Weldon is arrested
Williams is our only QB next year

... And people say Richt is a good CEO. Lmao

This is a very realistic scenario, i will even bet on it.

Advertisement
The problem with that 10 win stat is that we were a few miracles away from being a 7 or 8 win team. We had every bounce go our way. This year Rosier is not even getting the ball close enough to our receivers for any kind of miracle.

I will day that the locker room was extremely fractured towards the end of Golden’s tenure, and CMR and staff had a huge task of repairing that. I hope the things are done to keep it intact and not fall back into the same cycle but this isn’t good news.

It's a fvckin joke.

I will day that the locker room was extremely fractured towards the end of Golden’s tenure, and CMR and staff had a huge task of repairing that. I hope the things are done to keep it intact and not fall back into the same cycle but this isn’t good news.
I would love to hear your opinion on who our best QB's are. Because I can imagine a scenario where Richt is clueless once again and Rosier and Perry aren't even our best 2 QB's.

Advertisement
Back