Rumblings from the locker room

Advertisement
Cant play that game with o-linemen man to much, especially when we dont have the depth yet. Let's be real, this roster took a hit from those sanctions, losing the 3 or 5 schalorships a year may have been used on trench guys, but more than sanctions, the defensive scheme that the moron regime used prior to coach richt coming here was worst than sanctions, couple that with coach kool's inability to recruit and we are thin on depth at d-tackle. O-line depth is being developed, but the short comings of the last regime's recruiting showed up this year. If people are being realistic, the full upgrade to this roster is almost complete now, the majority of the seniors on this roster are the True Canes who committed even tho they were coming into the program at a time when it would hurt them, but now, these last 2 years have been real beneficial for most of them.

Yeah we lost to a physical UVA squad that caught us at the right time, were well rested and tested our offensive depth. Our widereceiver group was only feared when Ahmon was in the starting lineup, now without him, right now its an avg developing group. A few seasoned juco's are needed to help with depth in the trenches. Right now, we're going to need to plan on scoring by whatever works. Also, jt4 will have to be used properly in order to open things up for the younger receivers.

so you're telling me the seasons over

so you're telling me the seasons over

What im telling you like im telling most UM fans, quit crying and enjoy the j li urney bacj to the top. Coach richt did not inherit a championship roster, its in the process of being built now. In less than 3yrs, coach richt has put together a defensive staff that has us at #1 in the nation, when we all know what it was like before coach richt got here. You cant rush a championship offense, the o-line talent has been upgraded but its young, same with overall receiver depth that too is real young, and perry needs to step his mental game up, physically, he has everything else. People have been complaining and moaning, and this sight hasnt even put up a link celebrating cornelius nunn's commitment, lol. Let coach richt manage this team!

What im telling you like im telling most UM fans, quit crying and enjoy the j li urney bacj to the top. Coach richt did not inherit a championship roster, its in the process of being built now. In less than 3yrs, coach richt has put together a defensive staff that has us at #1 in the nation, when we all know what it was like before coach richt got here. You cant rush a championship offense, the o-line talent has been upgraded but its young, same with overall receiver depth that too is real young, and perry needs to step his mental game up, physically, he has everything else. People have been complaining and moaning, and this sight hasnt even put up a link celebrating cornelius nunn's commitment, lol. Let coach richt manage this team!
@Thread Killa

The season is over, @brock, it makes no logical sense to go back to Rosier. We're about to go into another offseason QB competition with the real possibility of having 2 of our current guys transfer based off of that competition. Richt is playing with fire, no way around it.
Does it make sense to go with Kosi and let him develop if the staff thinks Williams will eventually win the job next fall? Fact is we are all stating our opinions with less than the whole story.

Advertisement
Are we supposed to be ******* euphoric that we beat ****** *** BC?
Anyone who thinks we shouldn't just be running the ******* table on a yearly basis in the Coastal needs to go away. As if Rosier beating BC is a major accompishment. Guess ******* what he had a shot to beat LSU and UVA and was complete ******* ***. Perry has shown hes a better ******* passer. If We lose with Perry then **** sure we aren't ******* winning with that bum

but I'm sure if/when we do beat BC with that bum as QB, Richt will use that to start Rosier the rest of the season. What a ******* joke

You seem angry...

Advertisement
Nope... Harley for example prefers nkosi because hes dumb enough to use Harley & Wiggins (two recievers who run lazy routes and refuse to fight for the ball)as his safety blanket. I'm certainly no malik fan and yes the locker room is very divided but what you're discussing is the least of the problems. As I said weeks ago those transfer papers are coming regardless unless something drastic happens. Dont really get a feel of too many players liking either of these dudes as qb. Most that are at my house say how they cant wait till jarren gets in.

Brooklyn,
Any word on how Jarren is progressing? Sounds promising if players can’t wait till he gets in. Looks like Jarren is our only hope going forward, unless we luck out with a transfer. What a mess this QB situation is, our receivers must be losing there minds out of frustration.

I am okay with letting Williams continue to progress behind the scenes this season as long as he is given a fair shot next year. The fact that Perry was pulled this fast tells me CMR and Jr. are not high on Perry at the moment. I believe it was Mike Ryan who tweeted Perry has looked like **** in practice. At the end, CMR and JR. failed this Offense and are possibly in over their heads.

If the rumors are true, the transfers will set this program back. Next year, we won't have a Defense like this to bail Richt out. Lose to Florida, and it will get ugly as **** around here. Planes with banners will be flying over the BOT's houses.

Agree with everything you said, except if Williams is the future he should get some time in games this season, especially with the new redshirt rules. I doubt Richt would start him first game of the year against UF on a neutral field with no real game experience. I have no idea if Jarren is ready for live action yet but it seems Richt is awfully slow in making personal changes when needed. For example how they handled the OL rotation this year.

I can't understand why the schedule makers don't have a cupcake game for game 1 to kick the tires then have the marquee showdown game 2. So many game 1s are turds because both teams haven't got the timing of the offense down, so it ends up being a boring, defensive struggle.

Advertisement
The Mr.FLroida boy QB is a bust just like the other FLorida QB allison is a bust and you blame the coaches.

I knew from watching those 2 highlight tapes they'd bust out.

NKOSI nothing more then a 7 vs 7 QB fact.

**** play for FIU or FAU and be a turnover machine there as well.

While I'm not sold on Perry, he is certainly no more a turnover machine than Rosier. 12 has 17 in a year int +3 starts...

Advertisement
The difference is Dabo went with the better QB.

Lawrence is infinitely better than perry and it isnt really close. saban had TUA on the bench all of last year till he was a half away from getting blown out in the NC game. I'm sure if we had a lawrence or TUA sitting there in perry, he would've never been pulled.

I disagree and I’m sorry for anyone who feels that way, friend. We’ll compete at a higher level next season, but until then I hope we win each week.
If the O competed at a higher level this year than last, there would be reason to believe that. Buuuuuuuuuuut that’s not how things have gone.

Lawrence is infinitely better than perry and it isnt really close. saban had TUA on the bench all of last year till he was a half away from getting blown out in the NC game. I'm sure if we had a lawrence or TUA sitting there in perry, he would've never been pulled.

I would like to think this would mark the end of the "But...but Saban pulled his starter and put Tua in!!!!" nonsense that keeps getting posted on here, as though these kinds of comparisons have any relevance at all to the current situation.

But I don't think I'll be that lucky.

Advertisement
Back