Rumblings from the locker room

Sorry homie, looks like you're creating a false story base on fake "sources. Those same sources taht said AR82 got benched for yelling at Malik turns out he has a careered ending neck injury.

This board is pure gold. But what can I say its filled with low iq South Florida dudes living in the past LOL.

Are you NJFlaCane onFacebook? If you are, this explains a lot. A whole lot.

Advertisement
Hmmm, I think I know the game plan for BC. First play, a run into the D. 2nd play, a near-lateral pass that gains 3 yards. 3rd play, a pass to a crossing receiver below his knees. Punt. Second series, 3 runs and a punt. Wash, rinse, repeat.

It’s more like inside run into stacked box on 1st and 2nd. 4 verticals on 3rd, Rosier over throws down the sideline. Punt that nets 15 yards. Rinse b repeat

Advertisement
Do you think issues with the run blocking are a product of the scheme? It seems we stick to zone blocking concepts which typically require a more athletic OL. Guys like Donaldson, Gauthier, St Louis, Jones do not fit that scheme at all. Boulware and maybe Scaife are capable but I just don't think the others are. IMO we should stick to a power run scheme where the OL first step is upfield with combo blocks, etc. .

Thats EXACTLY THE ISSUES I HAVE...

Hmmm, I think I know the game plan for BC. First play, a run into the D. 2nd play, a near-lateral pass that gains 3 yards. 3rd play, a pass to a crossing receiver below his knees. Punt. Second series, 3 runs and a punt. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Add in the shank

Advertisement
I am making a suggestion here on CIS that we do not mention the T word or the C word or the O word along with the N word.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back