Rumblings from the locker room

Advertisement
Disagree, the defense is there and with retooling of the offense we will be there. So imo we have the talent to compete at a very high level outside of the oline group which is getting more talent and better but obviously not there yet. Imo the offensive scheme needs to be adjusted because it’s suppose to hide weaknesses of players not expose them so once that get fixed we will be fine. Richt has got to change it up.
D is better, o is worse, ST is worse. There’s been no improvement in either area in richts tenure, in fact it’s gotten worse.

There’s no reason to believe some miraculous improvement is on its way.

I cant fam. If u look through my comments it's pretty clear though
This is my question, why is Richt so ****-bent on redshirting Jarren? If he's as good as he sounds or even better than the other options, does Richt think he's not leaving early anyway? Aside from salvaging what's left of the season and developing him for the future, makes no sense.

Advertisement
It’s been a noticeable difference actually
U think? Even w Rosier Im we didn’t see Anythjng expand till his last drive at va. We’re seeing the same game plan every week for 3 years. With exception of Nd and vt last year

mad that I ain't buying your fake news story.

YOu know what that is right? When you start believing this? Called delusion........and you want no one else to take you out of that delusional world you live in. Sad. Sign of mental illness.

Low IQ? ... your the one that voted for trump.

Such a good burn, he edited his post. Lol

Last edited:
Not doubting your sources you’ve been spot on ... but to anyone denying this does it really sound that outlandish ... I mean ffs this is the current situation I expect I mean defense is playing lights out I expect them to be ****inf ****ed at our offense and even our special teams. I’m telling you right now if we have a similar game to uva when we go to bc it’s going to get ugly in this program under richt
This is exactly what Pollack said on college football live today referring to Auburn. When one side of the ball is doing great and the other is crapping the bed, they get very, very frustrated. He was even speaking on experience and Dez agreed.

Advertisement
Welcome to the Chinese fire drill.just sip on the koolaid it's the only e to get through it.at least you will be numb to the pain of seeing cmr offensive play calling 101.

Appreciate the comments, but I didn't really need this inside scoop to know that the locker room would have a divided view on how quarterbacks were handled this season.

These guys are going to have to play through it, and realize that one of the two is graduating next year so this is a bit of a self solving issue if Perry can win the job back.

As for transfer papers, that's really weak sauce and if it's a few of the ones I suspect, it would only confirm some of the reservations a few of us had about them when we recruited and signed them.

This is exactly what Pollack said on college football live today referring to Auburn. When one side of the ball is doing great and the other is crapping the bed, they get very, very frustrated. He was even speaking on experience and Dez agreed.
I would go as far as to say you don’t even need to be an expert to point that out.... I mean it’s frustrating from our standpoint we are ****ing away a championship defense and have the tools on offense to be successful

Advertisement
Appreciate the comments, but I didn't really need this inside scoop to know that the locker room would have a divided view on how quarterbacks were handled this season.

These guys are going to have to play through it, and realize that one of the two is graduating next year so this is a bit of a self solving issue if Perry can win the job back.

As for transfer papers, that's really weak sauce and if it's a few of the ones I suspect, it would only confirm some of the reservations a few of us had about them when we recruited and signed them.
That’s what I’m saying if you didn’t see this coming you’re oblivious and I *** agree it’s a ***** move to transfer when rosier is gone next year ... who you think is going to transfer

I would go as far as to say you don’t even need to be an expert to point that out.... I mean it’s frustrating from our standpoint we are ****ing away a championship defense and have the tools on offense to be successful
Oh I completely agree. Just hearing him talk about it immediately me think of this team, sad man.

Advertisement
Nope... Harley for example prefers nkosi because hes dumb enough to use Harley & Wiggins (two recievers who run lazy routes and refuse to fight for the ball)as his safety blanket. I'm certainly no malik fan and yes the locker room is very divided but what you're discussing is the least of the problems. As I said weeks ago those transfer papers are coming regardless unless something drastic happens. Dont really get a feel of too many players liking either of these dudes as qb. Most that are at my house say how they cant wait till jarren gets in.
After looking back on your posts.. I’m going to go ahead and stop trying to vouch for N’Kosi... I just want a better QB throwing the ball and running the show for us...I was going hard in the paint smh tired of my blood boiling every game..

Advertisement
Back