Ruiz family podcast

Advertisement
I'm going on a hiatus then I'll come back with something. I need a break from all this , I still have a small business to run. Yet I'm staying up all hours of the night texting and pm'ing about movements lol. Tbh I'm exhausted.
Hiatus.... Psh.... You know you will get sucked right back in like the rest of us. CIS is like crack, Andrew is the dealer and we are all the junkies on the corner.

Of course coral gables is already shooting down the idea about a stadium. That probably means no free school built for them.

Onto tropical park we go if I had to guess

The fact that our dumbass fanbase thought that it could happen in the first place was a joke. CG isn't going for it. Frankly, the entire project is a joke. Yep, let's spend hundreds of millions if not BILLIONS on Tropical Park, just so some Gator or Nole can have one less thing to whine about. This isn't about doing what's right for the University, it's a vanity project by people that refuse to admit the obvious.

I'm going on a hiatus then I'll come back with something. I need a break from all this , I still have a small business to run. Yet I'm staying up all hours of the night texting and pm'ing about movements lol. Tbh I'm exhausted.
Take as much time as you need, bro. We appreciate everything you bring to the board.

Enjoy some well-earned rest and relaxation.

Advertisement
You deserve it my friend. Enjoy your well deserved hiatus and thank you for keeping us all grounded with some hope during these dark times. But the sun definitely shines brightest after the storm as we’ve seen today with Mario bringing us back into the light.

Basically just wants people to hear out his vision before they say yes or no.

Intends to build a stadium no matter what. Doesn’t have to be at CGSH but that’s the best location in Gables

Open to other locations like tropical park

Wants to build a state of the art facility and build another school elsewhere that encompasses the community with athletic facilities, classrooms, etc

This is too good to be true. I'm just gonna be content with Mario, Rad, and the administration finally showing life lol

Advertisement
F'ing hobbit doesn't go away
What are you idiots talking about? Unlike Ruiz, who is a rich blowhard gassing you guys up, Dr. Shalala is merely speaking truth. Just an FYI, she spent years fighting the City of Coral Gables on building projects including the Student Center that has her name on it. She knows that the entire concept of building at CGHS is a joke, THE ALUMNI OF THAT SCHOOL ARE ALREADY MOBILIZING ON SOCIAL MEDIA. Never mind the fact that this is all mental *********ion, playing at Hard Rock isn't nearly as bad as our "We need a stadium" fart sniffers believe. No one is anxious to return to sitting on hot, plastic bleachers, drinking **** warm Presidente and hoping that the water dripping on them isn't **** from the troughs in the upper deck restrooms.

Advertisement
Too bad we can't nuke Sunset Place. It's down the street from campus and takes up a large amount of land. It's also technically in South Miami, which is slightly less strict about stuff than Coral Gables.
School should have purchased the property when it’s was the Holsum Bakery property.

What are you idiots talking about? Unlike Ruiz, who is a rich blowhard gassing you guys up, Dr. Shalala is merely speaking truth. Just an FYI, she spent years fighting the City of Coral Gables on building projects including the Student Center that has her name on it. She knows that the entire concept of building at CGHS is a joke, THE ALUMNI OF THAT SCHOOL ARE ALREADY MOBILIZING ON SOCIAL MEDIA. Never mind the fact that this is all mental *********ion, playing at Hard Rock isn't nearly as bad as our "We need a stadium" fart sniffers believe. No one is anxious to return to sitting on hot, plastic bleachers, drinking **** warm Presidente and hoping that the water dripping on them isn't **** from the troughs in the upper deck restrooms

Woah, take it easy, man. I understand you're passionate about not having a new state-of-the-art stadium, but understand it's NEW and won't be anything like the bad experience you may have had before. I don't think Coral Gables high school is the ideal location for it, but there are places in which it could happen. I am optimistic now more than ever that it will happen, especially with financial commitment going into the football program. It's like nothing I have seen from them before, so forgive us that choose to see the glass half full.

Anyways, be happy that Diaz is gone, and don't be so bashful. I am in a great mood, and you should be too.

Advertisement
So building a stadium at CGHS or Tropical Park for a cool $1billion or so will let our fans and students drive a shorter distance, but with traffic congestion, probably as long or longer than driving to HRS? The only difference is with driving time for a percentage of our fans. For others, those sites are a longer drive through more congested routes. Neither site solves anything! CGHS and Tropical are closer than HRS, but traffic into and out of both sites (although Tropical may be able to alleviate congestion a bit more) will be a lot worse than HRS.

So building a stadium at CGHS or Tropical Park for a cool $1billion or so will let our fans and students drive a shorter distance, but with traffic congestion, probably as long or longer than driving to HRS? The only difference is with driving time for a percentage of our fans. For others, those sites are a longer drive through more congested routes. Neither site solves anything! CGHS and Tropical are closer than HRS, but traffic into and out of both sites (although Tropical may be able to alleviate congestion a bit more) will be a lot worse than HRS.

Not sure why traffic at Tropical would be terrible. I’m sure it could be coordinated in a way that makes sense. They’ve handled large events there before.

Basically just wants people to hear out his vision before they say yes or no.

Intends to build a stadium no matter what. Doesn’t have to be at CGSH but that’s the best location in Gables

Open to other locations like tropical park

Wants to build a state of the art facility and build another school elsewhere that encompasses the community with athletic facilities, classrooms, etc
To borrow a phrase, I like the cut of this mans jib.

Advertisement
Back