Rosier article

Advertisement
comforting to know that the four round clip has Williams and Perry in it if the Rosier lead misses the target.

When it comes to Malik it doesn’t have to be one or the other.

It’s ok to say he was downright awful at times last year and still be hopeful he can have a good to great upcoming season.

So you're saying he played well? OK

Mr Rosier just has his father glasses on, give him a break man. He’s blinded by his fatherly love, which is understandable.

Now if he’s not Mr Rosier and thinks Rosier played well last year he’s either blind or needs rehab.

wow, when did CIS become Canesport lite?

infractions for player bashing? I didn't know telling the truth was player bashing. if someone disagrees with my characterization of Rosier's play as trash they can always put their two cents into the conversation.

Advertisement
Who did kaaya beat up until the wvu bowl game ? Y’all judging rosier on a different standard than recent Miami qbs. I’m not even saying he is elite but he showed fight last year in most games which is more than many of our previous QBs can say.

Down the stretch he beat an NC State team on the road that took FSU and eventual national champ Clemson down to the final seconds and a Pitt team that was ranked and had beaten Clemson.

He may have been up and down most of his career here, but played lights out from midway through the Irish game til the end of the season.

Mr Rosier just has his father glasses on, give him a break man. He’s blinded by his fatherly love, which is understandable.

Now if he’s not Mr Rosier and thinks Rosier played well last year he’s either blind or needs rehab.

that game he went 11 for 22 and 3 picks, with two TD's. Yeah, he made some plays but he was pretty bad in that game

that game he went 11 for 22 and 3 picks, with two TD's. Yeah, he made some plays but he was pretty bad in that game
I’ll give you the int over the middle in the 3rd quarter but wasn’t the other two on the receiver too who didn’t track the deep ball well enough or defend the qb?

He has actual competition behind him now. Malik played best when his *** was in the jackpot last year (FSU final 2 drives, Ga Tech final drive, etc.). But when a lull came, there was no one behind him ready to compete. Now that he has 3 wolves that are foaming at the mouth for his spot, he has no choice but to excel at all times. And if he doesn't, then you throw one of the young bucks in. It's a win win

underrated reference there.

Advertisement
Reading that article made me feel a lot better about Rosier and his dedication .......and gave me even more confidence about the upcoming season

One last time. Kaaya doesn't play here and hasn't for over a year.

Quit bringing him up in threads. There are 3 other QB's on the current roster that do play here. Quit trying to destroy a thread with Kaaya vs Rosier.

One last time. Kaaya doesn't play here and hasn't for over a year.

Quit bringing him up in threads. There are 3 other QB's on the current roster that do play here. Quit trying to destroy a thread with Kaaya vs Rosier.

You are right. I am done with it.

thread-derailed-gif-4.gif

Advertisement
I didn't say he played great. I said we don't win that game without him. Outside of Homer breaking one long run, Rosier was the entire offense.

I didn't say he played great. I said we don't win that game without him. Outside of Homer breaking one long run, Rosier was the entire offense.

“ Great”? He was awful the vt game, you can’t be this biased or blind bro. VT qb had like 4-5 turnovers , I know he had a few picks and at least one fum. Rosier used his legs pretty good but his qb play was god awful. Thank god VT had a Fr qb that was even worse.

The d and turnovers won that game.

The takeaways alone is what made last year possible , it was an unreal amount. And you can’t depend on 30 + turnovers yearly.

Last edited:
Advertisement

His ability to run the ball and be an effective decoy is why he played well. He didn't take 9 sacks and put up pretty numbers, but did what needed to do against a team that finished 5th in the country in scoring defense.

That Homer run was coming off a 10 yard first down run by Malik. They blitzed Malik and Homer just had to make one man miss and there was no one left. They aren't doing a run blitz against a non-mobile QB, I can tell you that much.

Like I said we got 30 + turnovers last year which is an ungodly amount. We’d been getting in the 15-20 range yearly before that.

People bash previous qbs because we won one more game last year while getting **** near double takeaways than the previous year. Which is mind boggling.

Which is kinda sad, because they just didn’t like the guy. It’s agenda driven.

I judge on actual qb play and hope Rosier makes the jump this year. And is somewhat consistent.

Advertisement
Back