Rosier article

Ok keep thinking that Malik Rosier has the same talent level of Russell Wilson. I'm sure it's an agenda to think that ******* Malik won't be as good as one of the better QBs in the ******* NFL. You've officially outed yourself as a blind homer.

You've officially outed yourself as someone who doesn't even bother to read what people write.

Advertisement
Russell Wilson was all over the place during his 3 years at NC State, and never hit the beloved 60% completion mark. Even if you compare just their junior years (even though it was Wilson's 3rd year starting) Rosier had a higher QB rating. I'm not saying Rosier will develop into an NFL prospect over the next year, but it's not the craziest idea. People seem to forget a lot of the circumstances of last year, and I'm not sure why. Agendas, maybe. We'll see what he's made of this year though with higher expectations.

Your fvckin dumb *** must have missed Wilson's last college season at Wisky.

73% 33Td 4 int.

Malweak ain't that kinda QB. It's not in him.

It was really neat how you just cherry picked his stats from NC State to support your flaccid argument though.

Your fvckin dumb *** must have missed Wilson's last college season at Wisky.

73% 33Td 4 int.

Malweak ain't that kinda QB. It's not in him.

It was really neat how you just cherry picked his stats from NC State to support your flaccid argument though.

It's because they were both juniors. That's how you form an argument that makes sense. You are the classic knee jerk reactor with 20/20 hindsight. Your opinion about what the future holds is meaningless.

It's because they were both juniors. That's how you form an argument that makes sense. You are the classic knee jerk reactor with 20/20 hindsight. Your opinion about what the future holds is meaningless.

The argument was about ceilings. Malweak's ceiling is basically Wilson's floor.

Carry on youngin.

The argument was about ceilings. Malweak's ceiling is basically Wilson's floor.

Carry on youngin.

And what was Wilson's ceiling after his 3rd year? Lower QB rating than Rosier and kicked off his own team. But you knew that though, right? You knew that he'd put up those numbers at Wisconsin and end up being a Super Bowl QB?

Advertisement
And what was Wilson's ceiling after his 3rd year? Lower QB rating than Rosier and kicked off his own team. But you knew that though, right? You knew that he'd put up those numbers at Wisconsin and end up being a Super Bowl QB?

His ceiling after is 3rd year was exactly the same as his ceiling when he was born.

It's his ******* ceiling you moran.

:youre-nuts: LOL, c'mon. Wilson was not kicked off no **** NC State. He was told to skip baseball in Spring and he chose to play baseball and transfer. I don't care for all the arguing on here, but I try to read most responses. You need to take a lap for putting that in. Carry on, but keep it real please

:youre-nuts: LOL, c'mon. Wilson was not kicked off no **** NC State. He was told to skip baseball in Spring and he chose to play baseball and transfer. I don't care for all the arguing on here, but I try to read most responses. You need to take a lap for putting that in. Carry on, but keep it real please

Wilson wanted to stay and O'Brien told him not to come back. Call it what you want, but that's not "choosing" anything. Don't say you don't want to argue and throw something like that out there. You have a guy who's been the starting QB for 3 seasons and all of a sudden he needs to choose between baseball (which he had played the whole time at NC State) and football? Have some sense. Maybe the baseball played a role, but you're kidding yourself if you think his on the field performance wasn't the primary reason.

Advertisement
Wilson wanted to stay and O'Brien told him not to come back. Call it what you want, but that's not "choosing" anything. Don't say you don't want to argue and throw something like that out there. You have a guy who's been the starting QB for 3 seasons and all of a sudden he needs to choose between baseball (which he had played the whole time at NC State) and football? Have some sense. Maybe the baseball played a role, but you're kidding yourself if you think his on the field performance wasn't the primary reason.
If he would have gave up baseball and went to spring practice would he have been on the team? Yes , he CHOSE to play baseball and move on to Wisky. And that's not arguing, that's facts. Wilson is still in the league, if that coach didn't see his talent thats another discussion. Not arguing dude. I'll have to look, but where is O'brien now? May still be at NC St if he was smart. The QB he was banking on being better slips my mind. But if it was Aaron Rodgers, or the like, I'll understand he wanted to have Wilson focus on football. But as it stands he played baseball and won a super bowl. Kicked off his own team is just not true.

If he would have gave up baseball and went to spring practice would he have been on the team? Yes , he CHOSE to play baseball and move on to Wisky. And that's not arguing, that's facts. Wilson is still in the league, if that coach didn't see his talent thats another discussion. Not arguing dude. I'll have to look, but where is O'brien now? May still be at NC St if he was smart. The QB he was banking on being better slips my mind. But if it was Aaron Rodgers, or the like, I'll understand he wanted to have Wilson focus on football. But as it stands he played baseball and won a super bowl. Kicked off his own team is just not true.

Russell Wilson's college controversy *back*

This is directly from Russell Wilson:
I called my football coach at NC State and said, ‘Hey coach, I'd like to come back for my senior year.' He told me I wasn't coming back. He said, ‘Listen son, you're never going to play in the National Football League. You're too small. There's no chance. You've got no shot. Give it up.' Of course, I'm on this side of the phone saying, ‘So you're telling me I'm not coming back to NC State? I won't see the field?' He said, ‘No son, you won't see the field.' Now this was everything I had worked for. And now it was completely gone. If I wanted to follow my dream I had to leave NC State.

Frick it, lets argue then. Wilson didn't wanna stay or he wouldn't have skipped spring to play baseball! He chose to play baseball! O'brien didn't choose for him!

Advertisement
Now pickle dude, the interview you referenced was from 2016, could it be possible that after he played baseball that Spring, he asked O'brien or the QB coach to come back? And they drew their line, they gotta say what they mean and mean what they say right? You feel better thinking one of only probably less than 50 QBs to ever win a super bowl got kicked off his NC State team, sleep well princess. I'm going back to camp reports

Now pickle dude, the interview you referenced was from 2016, could it be possible that after he played baseball that Spring, he asked O'brien or the QB coach to come back? And they drew their line, they gotta say what they mean and mean what they say right? You feel better thinking one of only probably less than 50 QBs to ever win a super bowl got kicked off his NC State team, sleep well princess. I'm going back to camp reports

It's not what I want to believe, it's the truth. But that's a good point, every QB has come from a school at least as good as NC State. Really strong point, I can see why geniuses like Cane Dynasty upvote you. Brilliant minds collaborating.

Advertisement
Sorry but I wanted to know, and yes, Wilson transferred in June. Hmmm, Guess O'brien couldn't take him back now huh? CWS is wrapped up around fathers day. lol, he was not kik'd off pickle.

Not dumb pickle guy. He didnt get kikd off. Period. He chose to play baseball and gave them a shot to reconsider before he went to Wisky. They fired and he a champ. Now stop clogging up the board with your crap. We all want Rosier to win the Heisman. Nite princess

Advertisement
Back