Rosier article

Another QB would be the answer? It would have to be some kinda camp performance, because you're nuts if you think Richt is going to go with someone who hasn't started a game, vs. someone who went through the end of the GT game in the slop, or the FSU game on the road, or the atmosphere of the ND game. What would Perry or Jarren do in those environs? Who knows. But we do know what Rosier would do - cuz he did it.

We need to come together now. No need to be a ******.

No more last second heroics. Rosier needs to blow these ***** out Get Weldon and Perry some experience.

Dont be a ****** amigo.

It’s time to support Rosier/QB1 and the team

I will do so through superstitious complaining for a new qb (and only drinking miller lite) as last season pre Pitt.

Did I mention I switched to Coors lite and boasted about Rosier at thanksgiving last year?

Yeah. That happened.

Advertisement
bard kaayak and malweak dozier are both horrible QB's.

It's like arguing over which one of these you'd rather smash.....

81474202.jpg

Unnecessary personal insult
We put up 429 yards of total offense against a team that averaged giving up 305, and people say we only won because of the defense. They refuse to give this dude an ounce of credit.
Are you swallowing or just letting him squirt on your chest...that guy was horrible in that game, dummies

Advertisement
Water is liquid at 211 degrees. 1 more degree and it all boils. That 1 degree changes everything.

Rosier was very close last year. He was an extreme, explosive talent. Consistently was the holdback.

Consistently is that 1 degree. Without the seemingly tiny details, a QB struggles. With them, the next step is taken, the step is more like a leap.

I betcha that Rosier’s ceeling is at least at Russell Wilson’s level, maybe higher. We saw it last year when he was healthy and consistent. This year, we get it all season long.

We need to come together now. No need to be a ******.

No more last second heroics. Rosier needs to blow these ***** out Get Weldon and Perry some experience.

Dont be a ****** amigo.

It’s time to support Rosier/QB1 and the team

I will do so through superstitious complaining for a new qb (and only drinking miller lite) as last season pre Pitt.

Did I mention I switched to Coors lite and boasted about Rosier at thanksgiving last year?

Yeah. That happened.
Coors Light?! I drink that **** after working out for hydration. 😉

Advertisement
4. 2 INTs, one each for Redwine and Johnson, and 2 fumble recoveries, One by McIntosh and one by Garvin.

And two of those happened with under 8 minutes to play and the game already in hand. We didn't attempt another pass.
Get off your knees already...2900 of your post came this off season in support of baby daddy for qb. I remember when you first came on here with all that stat for this and stat for that bs. When #12 graduate, are you moving on too. There will be nothing else for you to post besides to bash kaaya, whose 2yrs removed from the program now.

How about pulling up #12 3rd down conversion stats from 2017. That's one of the most pertinent stat a qb carries.

Its quite interesting that you post #12 stats from a yr ago, like he was all-acc or some ****, but you have a large portion of the fan base(who actually watch the games) that would prefer his 5th yr *** to be replaced. I guess you're the gawd and everyone else is clueless, gtfoh.
4. 2 INTs, one each for Redwine and Johnson, and 2 fumble recoveries, One by McIntosh and one by Garvin.

And two of those happened with under 8 minutes to play and the game already in hand. We didn't attempt another pass.

Water is liquid at 211 degrees. 1 more degree and it all boils. That 1 degree changes everything.

Rosier was very close last year. He was an extreme, explosive talent. Consistently was the holdback.

Consistently is that 1 degree. Without the seemingly tiny details, a QB struggles. With them, the next step is taken, the step is more like a leap.

I betcha that Rosier’s ceeling is at least at Russell Wilson’s level, maybe higher. We saw it last year when he was healthy and consistent. This year, we get it all season long.

Really??

I strongly disagree.....BUT as a Cane fan...I also strongly hope so.

We can always wish

1534338187404.png

Advertisement
bard kaayak and malweak dozier are both horrible QB's.

It's like arguing over which one of these you'd rather smash.....

81474202.jpg

Why are they smiling? There's a line to not cross and we have done so with modern medicine. Take me to the cape of good hope.

Get off your knees already...2900 of your post came this off season in support of baby daddy for qb. I remember when you first came on here with all that stat for this and stat for that bs. When #12 graduate, are you moving on too. There will be nothing else for you to post besides to bash kaaya, whose 2yrs removed from the program now.

How about pulling up #12 3rd down conversion stats from 2017. That's one of the most pertinent stat a qb carries.

Its quite interesting that you post #12 stats from a yr ago, like he was all-acc or some ****, but you have a large portion of the fan base(who actually watch the games) that would prefer his 5th yr *** to be replaced. I guess you're the gawd and everyone else is clueless, gtfoh.
No. We have a small portion of the fan base that feels the need to exaggerate everything to shlt on the starting QB like coaches are skimming this forum for tips to base their depth chart decisions on.

The defense did not force 6 turnovers that game. They forced 4, and one came at the end of the half, and one came at the end of the game. So the reality is that only two of those four (not six) were of any direct use to the offense, and we scored touchdowns off of both. So what is the point of lying about things to make them seem much worse than they really are?

You think Jon Richt is reading your bullshlt going, "You know, I never thought about it like that. This guy, CanesTruth, really knows his stuff. Maybe we should try watching the games sometimes. I didn't even see those other two turnovers."

Advertisement

It wasn't just his consistency, it was that there were throws he couldn't make, and for most of the season it looked like parts of the field were off limits. He made very few throws that average QBs can't make, if any.

Here's hoping with another full offseason of training he has gotten better. Yes, consistency would be great, but even if he consistently hits the passes he missed last year, what about the passes he didn't even attempt? Can he see the field, go through progressions, AND hit the right guy? I'm not convinced he can do that at all, much less consistently. If he can, and if he has improved, we will run the table in the regular season.

Like others have said, he needs to blow the doors off of teams early so our backups can get meaningful reps. Something he could not do last year.

Russell Wilson was all over the place during his 3 years at NC State, and never hit the beloved 60% completion mark. Even if you compare just their junior years (even though it was Wilson's 3rd year starting) Rosier had a higher QB rating. I'm not saying Rosier will develop into an NFL prospect over the next year, but it's not the craziest idea. People seem to forget a lot of the circumstances of last year, and I'm not sure why. Agendas, maybe. We'll see what he's made of this year though with higher expectations.

I'm not gonna fall for no banana in the tailpipe again.

Evidently, everyone on the planet has him figured out but Canes fans.

Russell Wilson was all over the place during his 3 years at NC State, and never hit the beloved 60% completion mark. Even if you compare just their junior years (even though it was Wilson's 3rd year starting) Rosier had a higher QB rating. I'm not saying Rosier will develop into an NFL prospect over the next year, but it's not the craziest idea. People seem to forget a lot of the circumstances of last year, and I'm not sure why. Agendas, maybe. We'll see what he's made of this year though with higher expectations.

Ok keep thinking that Malik Rosier has the same talent level of Russell Wilson. I'm sure it's an agenda to think that ******* Malik won't be as good as one of the better QBs in the ******* NFL. You've officially outed yourself as a blind homer.

Advertisement
Back