Romello Brinson Latest

Daniels doesn't have a waiver.... I'm not sure why everyone is just assuming he will get a waiver in 2020

I don't think anyone is assuming he will get it; the conversation is more the fact Kirby is going to TRY for it. If he sat at USC, healing and practicing for one more year, he would graduate and have two years left. He could transfer immediately as a grad transfer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Daniels shouldnt been a starter anyway. I remember the fox guy who covers west coast football and a usc alumni...was on air b4 the season started and said flat out who was the best qb on the roster and it wasnt daniels..ended up being the same guy he said...and at the time guy may have been 3rd on the depth chart. He literally sounded like a cis member...he was in a sunken place lol. He said Daniels isnt the best qb the best qb is a 3rd stringer and should start but we likely wont start him. i remember that day and listening on the radio like ****.

Daniels is a jack *** for going to UGA imo, unless they promised him the starting job i dont see him beating Newmn and i have no clue how he would get a waiver.
It was his Mater Dei hype that got him the starting job nothing else

Advertisement
Yesterday nearly all the Rivals analysts flipped their predictions from UGA or A/M to Miami for Brinson. That includes their Director. Before yesterday it was just the Miami side that had him pegged for Miami.

Now, Rivals is Rivals so TIFWIW.

Yesterday nearly all the Rivals analysts flipped their predictions from UGA or A/M to Miami for Brinson. That includes their Director. Before yesterday it was just the Miami side that had him pegged for Miami.

Now, Rivals is Rivals so TIFWIW.

No new CBs yet on 247. They should be rolling in one way or the other as we get closer.

From Mansell this morning:

Four-Star 2021 WR Romello Brinson is set to make his decision on Saturday and we continue to hear this is down to UGA and Miami. I have heard both schools from different sources, I will keep checking as this gets closer. I have heard more Georgia so far, but this is not something I would put a CB in on for UGA yet.

I made a few calls yesterday, I should have some information I would say after today. Just trying to see what is going there behind the scenes

Advertisement
From Mansell this morning:

Four-Star 2021 WR Romello Brinson is set to make his decision on Saturday and we continue to hear this is down to UGA and Miami. I have heard both schools from different sources, I will keep checking as this gets closer. I have heard more Georgia so far, but this is not something I would put a CB in on for UGA yet.

I made a few calls yesterday, I should have some information I would say after today. Just trying to see what is going there behind the scenes
Ugh

Advertisement
Them KKK bags will make black families sell their kids to the devil. It sucks to see so many people rallying in these streets for justice and then watch families still intent on selling their kids to the KKK for short-term gain. Photos
You speaking like the state of Florida or Miami don't have KKK. Last I heard my people were getting killed by KKK in Florida too.
If I had a choice for my child to make 250k and play for Saban who churns out South Florida receivers in the first round. There ain't no choice get that bread. Nothing in this world is promised. Stop trying to make smart people sound dumb. At the end of the day once we entertain a certain race they want us to exit left. No problem as long as I got that check. I know you will take this the wrong way instead of tightening up that tired game that most blacks have figured out. Shalom

Them KKK bags will make black families sell their kids to the devil. It sucks to see so many people rallying in these streets for justice and then watch families still intent on selling their kids to the KKK for short-term gain.
I been on this for many years. Some of my people cry about racism then deliver their kids to the cradles of the confederate, baga, clemson, ga, sc etc. I can only imagine what they about those kids and families when they take that confederate $$$. They root for them N's on Saturday then do everything to constrict their rights and progress. Feel free to call them ignorant N's. Can't cry racism then take their money and bring joy to their lives on Saturday.

Advertisement
Back