Romello Brinson Latest

Advertisement
Advertisement
These kids who commit as sophomores get bored being "committed" and feel like they are missing out. Happens all the time. I really hope Manny and staff figure out a way around this.

I saw this on Clemson board the other night:

"You just have to understand, you're not going to de-commit from Clemson," Mayes said. "And you don't go visit other schools while you're committed to Clemson. Coach Swinney tells you that this is a serious commitment and if you're not serious about it, then don't make a commitment.
"Coach Swinney never pressures you to commit because if you can't make that commitment, then he doesn't want it. If you can't decide, or you want to take another visit, then you simply don't commit to Clemson that day.

We pressure underclassmen to commit to justify some of our events. Clemson has cache now and their motto kind of works...also they pay as well so alot of "decommitts" dont happen. **** they got guys to decommit from the draft with a cash drop.

But we lead the country in decommitments, because we lead the country in pressuring for early commitments out of players 2 years out.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Odds of him ending up at Miami are probably 10%.

Someone should do an analytical study regarding commits made more than 2 years out and see what % actually end up at that school.

If someone from Rivals/247/etc put an article out saying he’s decommitted after releasing a top 6, I wonder what his reaction would be.

Dude went to Lsu during paradise camp and people applauded him just because he did it in a canes shirt lol. I could not care less about future classes and this is why.

You're destined to give yourself a heart attack if you're fully vested in recruiting and look past a current cycle. It'll send you to an early grave.

I immediately skip over any info in articles regarding prospects in a later cycle. Completely pointless. Every junior wants to be committed to somebody just to say they’re committed somewhere. Almost all open back up their senior season to “feel love”

Advertisement
I immediately skip over and info in articles regarding prospects in a later cycle. Completely pointless. Every junior wants to be committed to somebody just to say they’re committed somewhere. Almost all open back up their senior season to “feel love”

yup i honestly dont even read em or care much. They gotta learn "crootin" the juniors are just competing with the sr guys to show they can commit. he minute their off season hits after junior year...they want "love" during spring evals again.

Truly care less about 2021 kids right now . Diaz will find someone better to replace him with. Once we win 10-12 games this year with the recruiting beasts it seems like are on staff we will clean up in 2021 ( **** we are cleaning up in 2020 and we havent played a game ) .

Advertisement
These kids who commit as sophomores get bored being "committed" and feel like they are missing out. Happens all the time. I really hope Manny and staff figure out a way around this.

I saw this on Clemson board the other night:

"You just have to understand, you're not going to de-commit from Clemson," Mayes said. "And you don't go visit other schools while you're committed to Clemson. Coach Swinney tells you that this is a serious commitment and if you're not serious about it, then don't make a commitment.
"Coach Swinney never pressures you to commit because if you can't make that commitment, then he doesn't want it. If you can't decide, or you want to take another visit, then you simply don't commit to Clemson that day.
Sounds like a threat.

We pressure underclassmen to commit to justify some of our events. Clemson has cache now and their motto kind of works...also they pay as well so alot of "decommitts" dont happen. **** they got guys to decommit from the draft with a cash drop.

But we lead the country in decommitments, because we lead the country in pressuring for early commitments out of players 2 years out.
Early commitments correlate with anxious staffs, and decommitments correlate with flailing staffs, so it makes sense we have led in both categories the past decade.

Advertisement
Back