Romello Brinson Latest

Advertisement
Didn't Brantley insinuate we got more kids coming (ie Brinson and Kitchens)? Brinson gonna play his own teammate for the bagz? All that's going on in the world and he's gonna go to a school where the last 2 qb's there have either been the victim of racism or got caught saying some racist stuff?

I can't believe he'd go there, gotta be Miami

Advertisement
Didn't Brantley insinuate we got more kids coming (ie Brinson and Kitchens)? Brinson gonna play his own teammate for the bagz? All that's going on in the world and he's gonna go to a school where the last 2 qb's there have either been the victim of racism or got caught saying some racist stuff?

I can't believe he'd go there, gotta be Miami
Let me remind you that we've seen dudes play their own mothers for the bags. Be shocked if you want

Daniels can't beat out Newman. Newman is likely a 2nd round pick next year.
Fields was head and shoulders better than Fromm.
There was rumors circling around that there are powerful people that donate money to UGA that aren’t too happy with the face of that program being black. Now that’s a rumor I’m not substantiating it or saying that it’s true. But if you’re so **** bent on taking a transfer that so highly regarded and also have high rated dudes on your team then why are you picking up another transfer?
Seems like they’re already looking for an excuse. I understand the term stacking chips. But there’s also a more important term called roster management. UGA is basically setting themselves up for extreme success or a lot of explaining to do.
But with the rumors going around that started with Justin fields it would seem like suicide towards any future success and recruiting if you end up benching Newman.It also seems like they don’t care if any other quarterbacks they have on the roster transfers if Daniels gets another shot at starting after Newman leaves.

There was rumors circling around that there are powerful people that donate money to UGA that aren’t too happy with the face of that program being black. Now that’s a rumor I’m not substantiating it or saying that it’s true. But if you’re so **** bent on taking a transfer that so highly regarded and also have high rated dudes on your team then why are you picking up another transfer?
Seems like they’re already looking for an excuse. I understand the term stacking chips. But there’s also a more important term called roster management. UGA is basically setting themselves up for extreme success or a lot of explaining to do.
But with the rumors going around that started with Justin fields it would seem like suicide towards any future success and recruiting if you end up benching Newman.It also seems like they don’t care if any other quarterbacks they have on the roster transfers if Daniels gets another shot at starting after Newman leaves.
I doubt Daniels even gets the waiver TBH. Fromm wasn't exactly a scrub at Georgia. You got to understand Fromm just led them to the national championship as a true freshman and looked really good as a Sophomore. Fields was still a true freshman in 2018 and Fromm was playing good football.

Advertisement
I doubt Daniels even gets the waiver TBH. Fromm wasn't exactly a scrub at Georgia. You got to understand Fromm just led them to the national championship as a true freshman and looked really good as a Sophomore. Fields was still a true freshman in 2018 and Fromm was playing good football.
Why get another grad transfer when you got Newman and 2 other elite dudes. Makes no sense to me. You think Daniels wants to sit?

I've read in several places Kirby is absolutely going for a waiver for Daniels. IDK what the grounds would be ; no one seems to have any idea on that. USC didn't push him out but I think it was pretty clear getting the starting job back wasn't going to be easy. No one on the USC boards understands the move, either. It was said Daniels and his father wanted a big time program, SEC and exposure. LSU passed , as did TAMU.

I agree with you about the other two QBs, Beck and Vandergriff. I wonder how much of that is the fact the new OC didn't recruit them. Beck, especially, seems like the odd man out.

For 2021 and beyond?
So you’re saying Daniels transferee to uga to sit behind Newman so he can compete for a spot in 21? And the other 2 qb’s are cool with that?
Are you aware of the 2 qb’s for the 22 class out of Georgia? The 2 freshman’s might not beat any of those guys if uga lands any of them.

Advertisement
I've read in several places Kirby is absolutely going for a waiver for Daniels. IDK what the grounds would be ; no one seems to have any idea on that. USC didn't push him out but I think it was pretty clear getting the starting job back wasn't going to be easy. No one on the USC boards understands the move, either. It was said Daniels and his father wanted a big time program, SEC and exposure. LSU passed , as did TAMU.

I agree with you about the other two QBs, Beck and Vandergriff. I wonder how much of that is the fact the new OC didn't recruit them. Beck, especially, seems like the odd man out.

Daniels shouldnt been a starter anyway. I remember the fox guy who covers west coast football and a usc alumni...was on air b4 the season started and said flat out who was the best qb on the roster and it wasnt daniels..ended up being the same guy he said...and at the time guy may have been 3rd on the depth chart. He literally sounded like a cis member...he was in a sunken place lol. He said Daniels isnt the best qb the best qb is a 3rd stringer and should start but we likely wont start him. i remember that day and listening on the radio like ****.

Daniels is a jack *** for going to UGA imo, unless they promised him the starting job i dont see him beating Newmn and i have no clue how he would get a waiver.

So you’re saying Daniels transferee to uga to sit behind Newman so he can compete for a spot in 21? And the other 2 qb’s are cool with that?
Are you aware of the 2 qb’s for the 22 class out of Georgia? The 2 freshman’s might not beat any of those guys if uga lands any of them.
Daniels doesn't have a waiver.... I'm not sure why everyone is just assuming he will get a waiver in 2020

Advertisement
Daniels doesn't have a waiver.... I'm not sure why everyone is just assuming he will get a waiver in 2020
But the reasoning still stands. He transferred to a school that has two 5 star quarterbacks that he’s going to have to compete with unless he was guaranteed a starting position.

I think his UM committed teammates, would kill him for that.
This was brought up by me and others when Stevenson was on campus all the time without committing and also visiting uga. No one on the team said sht. Not one player went to the coaches and said wtf with this dude all up in practice and hanging out here and not commited. Maybe that was part of the culture change that was needed. If I’m on the team I’m not letting that sht happen.
But the bag game down here has let dudes do this over and over again. Picking a school for these kids is business and not personal.
Tc told a man he knew since he was a git “no thank you”. You think Brinson is gonna care what Cam or Brantley say? He might just tansfer to American heritage courtesy of uga booster X.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back