Romello Brinson Latest

-I have also spent the good part of the last 24 hours calling about four-star WR Romello Brinson and his upcoming decision on the 13th. I think UGA sits in a good spot here with little over a week to go on it. Some buzz around Texas A&M and I am not hearing that as strong as others right now. I think it could be down to Miami and UGA here behind the scenes. I will follow up more on this one.

Negotiations have begun with UGA bagmen. Don't get your hopes up

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Diaz made the correct hire at OC the first time we might have commitments from George, Brinson and Alexis right now.

Instead we're battling two of the last programs in college football who haven't transitioned to a spread yet.

If Diaz made the correct hire at OC the first time we might have commitments from George, Brinson and Alexis right now.

Instead we're battling two of the last programs in college football who haven't transitioned to a spread yet.
No doubt. Big failure and it ruined season 1. After the mistake was made, the best Manny could do was own it and fix it, which I think he did. I’m sure nobody is kicking themselves over that decision more than Manny himself.

UGA has a podcast similar to the one Ivins does forMiami. The entire topic today is Brinson. Rusty Mansell, Kipp Adams and some other guy. Sounds like Brinson is a top target right now. UGA looking to take 2 maybe 3 guys - Colzie seems like a lock to them. It was said Brinson needs to get stronger, put on some weight. UGA took 5 WR last cycle and 3 the cycle before that. Lots of bodies. Also sounds like the recruitment has been going on quietly behind the scenes. Mansell said he made 4 phone calls today to find out what was up. Also spoke to Wiltfong who also believes UGA in a good spot.

Advertisement
UGA has a podcast similar to the one Ivins does forMiami. The entire topic today is Brinson. Rusty Mansell, Kipp Adams and some other guy. Sounds like Brinson is a top target right now. UGA looking to take 2 maybe 3 guys - Colzie seems like a lock to them. It was said Brinson needs to get stronger, put on some weight. UGA took 5 WR last cycle and 3 the cycle before that. Lots of bodies. Also sounds like the recruitment has been going on quietly behind the scenes. Mansell said he made 4 phone calls today to find out what was up. Also spoke to Wiltfong who also believes UGA in a good spot.
Whelp. Not super encouraging. That’s for keeping us updated, man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he slides there, I see us ramping up big-time on Smith and/or Alexis for sooner rather than later commitment.

Didn't he say he want to see how we perform this year? So it would be smart to commit to uga so you can have a spot before it fills and then really think about your decision as the season goes on. Hate to say it but alot of kids are being forced to commit and we just don't have the power to do that right now . Now this is completely wishful thinking but still lol

Didn't he say he want to see how we perform this year? So it would be smart to commit to uga so you can have a spot before it fills and then really think about your decision as the season goes on. Hate to say it but alot of kids are being forced to commit and we just don't have the power to do that right now . Now this is completely wishful thinking but still lol

If he doesnt commit now, I doubt we would take it later. Spots are filling up and there is a ton of good WRs this year.

Advertisement
Back