Romello Brinson Latest

Advertisement
Here is my $.02. No kid should wanna come here on offense yet other than the truest of believers. We'll have a season with a Heisman caliber QB playing in the perfect system and even with our OL issues we'll show S.Fla O talent they are gonna be in an offense, ******* finally, that will let them shine. Let'em commit elsewhere if needed but when we are running 80 plays a game and chucking it around the Brinson's, Jaden A., J. Brooks, Y. Brown and the lot can see the promises come to life and we'll get ours, ******* promise.

If he doesnt commit now, I doubt we would take it later. Spots are filling up and there is a ton of good WRs this year.
True but who's to say that those other WRs are ready to commit anytime soon? They might wait during or after the season as well to see how we perform. But yeah, with so many good WRs this class, it definitely won't be too bad of a loss anyway.

Here is my $.02. No kid should wanna come here on offense yet other than the truest of believers. We'll have a season with a Heisman caliber QB playing in the perfect system and even with our OL issues we'll show S.Fla O talent they are gonna be in an offense, ******* finally, that will let them shine. Let'em commit elsewhere if needed but when we are running 80 plays a game and chucking it around the Brinson's, Jaden A., J. Brooks, Y. Brown and the lot can see the promises come to life and we'll get ours, ******* promise.
Yeah I agree. We definitely improved on paper but have to show it on the field and we will. That's why I'm not tripping over any offensive prospects right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mannn I watched the 2019 Houston vs OU game last night..we have to be solid around king..temper then expectations a lil bit..if it all comes together for this offense we will see the dividends in recruiting..as far as Brinson, he seems to be sec

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back