Romello Brinson Latest

Crazy how MNW fans showed no love loss for Georgia with things that were said at the MNW vs Lowndes game but kids take bags from UGA no problem

Advertisement
Thought it would be A $ M but this is hilarious guys. It’s amazing how this takes place. Some schools just are allowed to do what they want.

The one thing This current staff seems to have figured out is that they need a bigger board. I hear great things about the safety David from MD. Miami seems to be playing ball with Kitchens with a backup plan. As for Brinson, what can we do. It is what it is. Miami has to win this year period on the field. And winning 10 or 11 shouldn’t be such a crazy thing considering the QB, Kicker, offensive system, and coaches. The pass rush should be strong and the schedule is weak. Win on the field and the class will be fine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m gonna go ahead say it... but I must be the only not impressed with Brinson at all. He’s not trash, but I don’t see anything special about him that warrants Miami to be begging him to come to the U. That’s the same way I felt about Dazlin Worsham, who by the way I suspect will transfer by 2022. But Malik Nabers... now THAT’S someone Miami needs to be hounding.

I felt reassured by no mention of UGA. Still.....they are SHADY! Might creep in and his social media does highlight them and the mutual interest. I, too, could see his "breaking the internet" being a favorable thing for us. Our fans swarm him. Others don't seem to.

Nabers is NASTY! Tougher than ****. Would love him, too.

Brinson is big-time, though. Watch his HUDL. He gets a lot more YAC than you'd think. Way more physical than Daz. Brinson reminds me of AR82 as a FR in that he was surprisingly TOUGH to bring down.

I'm all in if a kid the caliber of George, Brinson and/or Nabers wants in. Talented and you want to be here? We have to say "YES" to any kid like them given where we are at.

I’m gonna go ahead say it... but I must be the only not impressed with Brinson at all. He’s not trash, but I don’t see anything special about him that warrants Miami to be begging him to come to the U. That’s the same way I felt about Dazlin Worsham, who by the way I suspect will transfer by 2022. But Malik Nabers... now THAT’S someone Miami needs to be hounding.
Wow, I'm not going to debate your opinion I'm just shocked.

Advertisement

That's funny because I loved Worsham's film. Very skilled player coming out of high school, I'll take that over the camp warrior who caught nothing but go routes and quick screens for four years. But WR recruiting is tough to project, and I respect that people have different views on what traits to look for.

To me Brinson is a beast. Worsham was at the bama game when tua got hurt and he commited to us right after. It was late in the season and I wouldn’t have expect him to be at that game unless bama still wanted him. Maybe they didn’t want to fight for him cause of his injuries or maybe they saw the same as you did. But they did see him play a lot more than we did given his location and he was committed to them for a long time.
Problem with Nabers is he likely wants to be at a an sec school. The staff may not want to lose a commit late in the process.
Let’s say Brinson wants in and we take Nabers only for him to bounce in November. The staff would get destroyed for doing that and letting Brinson go somewhere else. Especially if we’re able to get 2 of his teammates committed.

That's funny because I loved Worsham's film. Very skilled player coming out of high school, I'll take that over the camp warrior who caught nothing but go routes and quick screens for four years. But WR recruiting is tough to project, and I respect that people have different views on what traits to look for.
Worsham is a beast...

Advertisement

I like his tape. Think he could be a very good player here.

UGA 247 Rusty Mansell posted something about Brinson. If he goes commits to UGA it will probably come out like a day before and we all flip out like gator fans did with brooks going to bama.

-I have also spent the good part of the last 24 hours calling about four-star WR Romello Brinson and his upcoming decision on the 13th. I think UGA sits in a good spot here with little over a week to go on it. Some buzz around Texas A&M and I am not hearing that as strong as others right now. I think it could be down to Miami and UGA here behind the scenes. I will follow up more on this one.

Advertisement
Back