Romello Brinson Latest

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yall blaming the kid & I do too but the college recruiters can be the worst & have a major hand in turning these kids into Drama kings.

Would he really go to Georgia? Out of all the places for a Wr lol. Doesn’t he want to see the ball in the air?
From what it looked like on this social media he really wanted to play with garcia. Maybe He wants a good qb that can get him the ball and isn’t all in on tvd or anyone on our team. Now garcia flirting with ole **** is making him hold off and uga dropped that bag with pictures of 5 star qb’s on it.

From what it looked like on this social media he really wanted to play with garcia. Maybe He wants a good qb that can get him the ball and isn’t all in on tvd or anyone on our team. Now garcia flirting with ole **** is making him hold off and uga dropped that bag with pictures of 5 star qb’s on it.

And he talked to Stevenson

Advertisement
He’s been saying for a while that he wants to see our offense improve, but UGA is coming certainly a choice.

Cool. Curious what he thought of Moscow? I spent 5 years and a lot of money in that town.
Honestly he couldn’t wait to get his degree and get out of there lol. He’s a big city guy somehow, it’s weird because grew up in a small town in SC went to the real last chance u in Mississippi and then ended up in Idaho where in his words “you gotta go to Washington another to state to find something to do

Advertisement
The ps2 bag was even more special. Stevenson moved permanently to safety I heard.

There is a thread on this today on their board - Stevenson playing "Star" I guess that's our Striker. Maybe, if injury occurs, they'll move him to safety or possibly corner. They like him at Star because he knows the spot and it's harder to learn

There is a thread on this today on their board - Stevenson playing "Star" I guess that's our Striker. Maybe, if injury occurs, they'll move him to safety or possibly corner. They like him at Star because he knows the spot and it's harder to learn
He should’ve stayed.

Stevenson played a lot of CB for them this year from what I saw in game. Surprised they moved him

Advertisement
Stevenson played a lot of CB for them this year from what I saw in game. Surprised they moved him

They are calling him their "Minkah Fitzpatrick" Mainly playing that "Star" position but they plan to move him around where needed as guys leave, or get injured.

They pay a ton.
Cold cash. Have you seen the currency?

FF2971FA-65BD-4B23-B365-4369FF69C7C6.jpeg

835465C3-B63A-42C6-95C7-808651443FD5.jpeg

Advertisement
Back